Email from my ex

• This morning I recieve an email from my ex, several actually. He says first I hope you had a good thanksgiving and I am sorry for the way things turned out not a day goes by that I don't think of you and then says, one day i hope that we can reconnect you are very special to me and I have missed you. It made me a little sad. It brought tears to my eyes. I am not sure why. I have been doing so well. I haven't been around for a while I am FINALLY getting things back on track. I don't know what does this mean? I assume I would not be hearing from him if things were going well but I assume they are not. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

• Hello Junglebunny2,

I have and still am in a situation like yourself, I have been told by somepeople on this site that when they send messages like that it is to cover their guilt...That is it.I do believe this to be true cause my soon to be ex (divorce) continues to send me e-mails saying" i am the love of his life and he misses me, and tells me he still loves me", but he never does anything to change things either. His actions speak louder than words. I read more into his messages and all it got me was true heart ache.

I hope you understand, men like this.... are only thinking about themselves, I could be wrong but my soon to be ex has sent me numerious letters stating the same thing, but things could be different with the two of you. Good Luck, if you need to talk you can contact me on this site . 228susan

• Hi, I just think that this is his pattern. I think you feel sad because you cared for him and remember the true feelings. I remember, I think, that he exited somewhat suddenly. I would be careful with this one.

• I have been going through the same thing with my ex, except she is a women. I thought we were meant to be then all hell broke loose! I recieved a very same e-mail from her a month ago ater 6 months of no contact, She stated the exact same things! Im still not sure on how I feel about it. She meant the world to me but I think its the lonlieness getting to me. Jungle bunny its getting to him too. So remember what you want, and need!

• I don't think he is a bad person. He is a wonderful guy and he treated me well and was very sweet to me. I think the major problem here is he started dating sooner than he should have. I don't think he is out to hurt me and even if we gave it one more try many things would have to change we wouldn't just pick up where we left off. It not that it made me sad because I used to care about him. I still do. Yet in all of this I am looking out for me. I say this because I want me to be happy. I haven't been "happy" these past three months. So only time will tell