Publishing a book

• does my chart show that I may publish a book? It is written and I am just submitting to publishers and agents.....my dob 1/13/41 and time is 8:30 a.m.,,,thanks

• No, your chart does not show that you may publish a book.

But there is protection in love, marriage and family. Usually there is a good influence, especially for a happy family and social life. You may even turn down offers of love at those times when you are feeling so fulfilled in the areas of friendship and romance. If you are single there is a strong indicator of marriage.

Go beyond no; try to reach to the ultimate yes.

• thank you so much for your answer.....I am finally discovering how much my family means to me...I think I was too selfish before....would you happen to know what I should be doing forwork right now.....I need a part time job and am wanting to move to another smaller city where there is a strong family bond......thanks for your quick reply, by the way....I am thrilled that you answered my post.....

• What you should be doing for work right now should be considered with your family. Your discovery of your family and your strong family bond should be the key, there will be a connection.

Discover your creativity: To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.

• I am learning to be grateful and not to be in such a hurry to accomplish....that is extremely hard for a Capricorn......I want to spend the rest of my time here enjoying life as much as I can by appreciating it.....big words with small daily progress....thanks for the reading

• Love has nothing to do with relationship. It is more a state of being. You have to become a loving person. It is not a question of being in relationship. I am not saying not to be in relationship; be in as many relationships as possible because each relationship has its own uniqueness and each relationship has its own beauty and each relationship contributes its own joy and of course its own suffering, its own pain. It has its own dark nights and its own beautiful days. But that’s how one grows: through darkness, through light, through sweetness, through bitterness.