Could someone please help me regarding natal charts?

• I am a Capricorn (Jan 4, 1985) who is torn between two Taurus men.

Their birthdates are May 19, 1971 and April 25, 1983.

Is there anyone that could please read their natal charts as well as mine and tell me which relationship would be the most successful (in other words, with which Taurus man a relationship would work out)?

I am not familiar with reading charts, so I hope I have given all the information that is needed.

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

-Megan 🙂

• April 25, 1983, this relationship would be the most successful (in other words, with this Taurus man a relationship would work out).

He is most creative. He is so creative that if not channelled properly, it can represent indecision, fear and physical stress. That could mean literally splitting himself in two so that he is working two jobs at the same time, or is somehow pursuing two lifestyles at the same time. Whether he is successful at doing this will depend upon how well he is able to direct his energies into creative enterprises.

• Thank you, hanswolfgang for your reply. Sorry it took me a while to write you back.

Yes, I feel (and know in my heart) that this relationship would be the most successful. I have felt this way for a long time. We were a couple back in 2005, but unfortunately that was cut short due to me having to move to another state. I used to call him my "Jack" and I was his "Rose." (in reference to the movie Titanic) 🙂

I have to agree with you when you mention him being indecisive and scared. I am wondering how he will able to balance the two lifestyles of his job and a relationship with me? I am wondering if this is at all possible?

Thank you again for your helpful reply, hanswolfgang.

-Megan 🙂

• To balance the two lifestyles of his job and a relationship with you, you could just trying to find connections between those two. No hasty decisions, but a slow approach, trying to sort it out.

At all this is possible.

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

Could you please do a reading for the following persons w/ their birthdays below:

20 july 1955 > female

29 april 1942 > male

23 may 1954 > male

1 may 1952 > male

These guys are somewhat I am connected with as friend, sweetheart and ex.

Thanks for your help in advance