Fake or real - please help

• Hi all, I hope someone can please help me.

I have been reading the threads and one of them discussed fake psychics who charge a lot of money to perform readings.

I've been to a very acclaimed psychic in my area last June....she always featured in newspapers and television. Anyway she was really good and spot on on everything. I do believe she was not a fake as she did not need any tools, she just held my hand and spoke to me.

The thing is, I was going through a very difficult time and needed help and she told me that the reason for all my "bad luck" was negative energy and in order to get rid of it I needed to have a cleansing done. So I agreed to the cleansing which costed about $900....of which I did not have but managed to get (desperate).

The cleansing was done in the space of 3 months in which I would receive sms's on the progress and then a follow up appointment. Everything went well and I received correspondence but before I went for my follow up appointment.....she passed away.

I had no idea what to do, I was sad and shocked and really felt for her family but $900 was a lot of money and I respected her family too much to ask if they had records of her clients etc. so I just left everthing as is.

Can someone please see if she did honestly perform the "cleansing" or whatever it was. Her name was Elma Duclou.

I really really do appreciate your time and effort to help.

Love & Light

Gamby

• I don't know whether she is real or not. but before paying someone to do it, try to do this yourself first and see within 2 months whether it works or not :

first. clean your environment

use sage incense, lit one or two every day. take it to each room in your house, try to go around each room corner to corner. after all rooms are done, leave it by the door (one at front one at back) or you can leave one at any room you feel like it (not necessary but you can).

second, clean your self from lingering negative energy. use the gems It's quartz crystal, clear. Not pink or any color. Clean them every day, with salt under running water. then let them air dry. when they are dry, blow your breath onto each corner of the gems. this way gems will work for you. when you blow your breath, pour your lingering sadness/worry/despair/anger onto the gems. Energize the gem as often as you can. find a place where the sun light can reach it and leave it there for two hours at least. The sun, like fire, is a great transformer.

third protect yourself at all times. visualize white/blue light around you, hold on to this visualization when communicating with people, whether by phone, email or in person. the light will return negative energy back to sender and allow positive in. this way no more negative energy can attack you, and gives you time to work on the gems to neutralize negative energy that has been lingering around you for some time.

Four, understand the concept of energy. we all live under the same universal law. what we send out will be returned to us. we all make mistakes. what you have to do is look back to the past, make assessment about yourself, be honest about the rights or wrongs you have done to anybody including yourself. learn from them and close the door to the past. make amends when necessary or possible. we all have been wrong before and to certain point, have sent out negativities towards someone no matter how small we thought it was. the more negativities we send out the more we get them back. so we suffer from our own negativities and negativities that others send us (which the universe will send back to them, but nonetheless they do hurt us). some energy can linger for years, depends on the intensity and the frequency it is sent. start to live your life in positivity from now on. refrain from dwelling in the past, anger, sadness, jealousy, wishing bad things happen to someone, despair, regret, revenge etc. revenge belongs to the universe. you don't have to pretend or fake a smile when someone wrongs you, lies, pretentious, denials are negativity. you can however, say, 'you don't need to do this to me' or ignore them and move on. let the universe do what it always does.

Do the sage cleansing, gem cleansing and energizing, visualization, and keeping positive thoughts/words/actions - every day. Within 2 months or even lesser, you will see improvement. By then you can decide which routine you want to keep doing and which one to stop. I would suggest don't stop any, but that is your choice. Also, don't forget to live your life in balance. nurture your physical and psyche. with the physical, you know you can go with balanced diet and routine exercise. do the same with the psyche. the psyche is link to the universe guidance, don't ignore it. you can find free yoga./meditation videos online. or go with your beliefs. read spiritual books that interest you, they are chicken soups for the soul.

do your best and don't go overboard with your budget. crystals you can get on ebay, size doesn't matter, what matters is the routine and the type of crystal. incense should be easy to get. you don't have to spend 900 for 2 months. try it, and see.

• Thank you leoscorpion that was very enlightening, I must admit that I have learnt from that experience and started most of what you have said.

A friend of mine gave me rose quartz rocks for my birthday which brings love into your life. I cleansed them with salt water on the full moon night but have not since then. I will follow your instructions on the cleansing and do them often in future.

I also have citrine and amethyst crystals but am not sure how to use them. I have also tried yoga and meditation but honestly speaking have given up. I tend to dwell on my past experiences and I think thats where the problem lies. I was in an abusive relationship and have left it for almost a year now but I tend to think about it a lot. I don't wish bad upon my ex but I guess I am angry that he does not understand what he did to me.........you are right these things need to be left to the Universe.

I have thought a lot about your advice last night and will put them into practice. It's difficult not to think about the women I went to and what the outcome would have been but I guess as you say, I have to leave that to the universe.

Thank you leoscorpion I will let you know how it goes.

Love & Light

Gamby

• Gamby

I am not sure about other gems, but clear quartz crystal is the one I use for cleansing.

the other gems might have their purpose but without cleansing they won't do much good

because the lingering energy blocks you from receiving anything good that comes your way

I understand your situation I myself grew up in abusive and violent home

but I am writing to you to make you see things differently

that the universe is not out there to punish us but to teach us

some lessons are meant to be learned the hard way

you will turn rocks upside down to find the answer and yet you will not find any

because they are meant to be experienced the hard way, to shape new you for the future

think of it as the process of turning metals (or is it irons? LOL) into swords

it is understandable if we feel we do not deserve some things that happen to us

but some are these things are not the universe doing, it's the people with bad intention

what you have to do is rise above them, keep living and fight for what is right and good

you will fight this negative energy that lingers with positivity

you can't fight it with more negativity, for it will multiply its power and could kill you

fight with positivity for your own life and those you love because what drains you, will drain those you love too

did you notice how much troubled loved one's actions or life affect you?

that's how negative energy works. don't let this happen. fight it.

anything that supports life will be supported by the universe

ask for help and guidance when you need. the universe doesn't sleep or take vacation.

take care and keep in touch.

• Hi Leoscorpion

Thank you for the advice. I live in South Africa and it is Spring at the moment....haven't seen the sun lately. I am waiting for a sunny day to perform the cleansing routine on my stones. I am also working on positive thinking.....can't put all my faith on stones as you say.

I will let you know how it goes.

Blessings

Gamby

• First you can't cleanse all stone with water or salt water. And you don't use tape water that hasn't set so chlorine or any other chemicals are in them. Get yourself a book on stones. Citrine, amethyst, and there are other stones that will cleanse. You may also ask the stone after it is cleanse to do what you need of it. You can put stones in dirt to cleanse also for a certain length of time. Get a book. Love is in the Earth by Melody with no pictures, or The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall which has pictures. It will help to answer all of your questions.

• By the way Knowledge is power. And you can help others if you know more about your stones and what they can do.

• gamby

it is not always sunny here either but that is fine, do it when you can

very important cleansing with salt under the running water

you don't use salt water, but salt under running water

the cleansing doesn't have to be done on sunny day

it can be done every day before and after you use the gems

I do this every day for 3 years, and always benefits from them

and yes, you can't put all faith on one thing, positive energy helps the gem to transform negativity that you absorb

hope for the best

• you can use any running water

even if it's from the tap

not everyone has access to clear fresh water

so do your best within your means

bye now and take care