Intuitive/Psychic Healers, please!

• I would like to know if spirit has any advice for me on two health issues.

1. I have an itchy rash that manifests as little welts, resembling flea or spider bites, maybe a pimple, but VERY itchy, all over my face and body. I suspect it is related to stress, and wonder if there is something I can do to get some relief.

2. I have a pain in my right side. There is no gall bladder or appendix in that general area, and energy work will bring temporary relief, but it returns as soon as I eat, or when I get exherted at all. Will a cleanse, or some kind of mineral, laxative, herb, anything help with this, or should I see a doctor?

In case you're wondering, I hate to go to the doctor. I've gone in emergencies, but these two situtations are confusing, and I don't really want to be medicated by someone who simply "practices" their craft. I need a Pro!

Ok, Hit me with your best shot!

Love and light, and many thanks,

Susan D

• Hi Susan,

I would still suggest to see a doctor for a checkup anyway, or if you would feel more comfortable.....what about a homeopath or naturopath? You could also try a kinesiologist who could find out any underlying emotional issues manifesting into physical symptoms.

I'm not in a position to give you any medical advice or suggest to you what to take but I am happy to do distance healing for you, if you would like. I would need your permission to do this.

Wenchie :-))

• You could also try meditating and asking for Archangel Raphael to help you with healing support, then visual yourself surrounded in his healing energy - emerald green coloured light.

• Thank you, Wenchie, you absolutely have my permission!

I appreciate the advice about the light, as well. I didn't know green was the color of healing, I'll do some meditations with that.

I feel that stress is aggravating both conditions, and I do have a lot of stress right now (separated, custody battles, financial, etc)

Maybe this will settle those situations a little, as well.

• Wenchie,

I wanted to give you an update, because I feel you were key in the results.

I haven't had much progress with the itching, but there has been minimal progress, which is notable, because it's only been getting worse up until now. So there's that, but here's the big news.

Since you did the distance healing, I have only had fleeting sensations of discomfort in the right side. There have been no more "all nighters" with the pain, I have even been able to eat whatever I like. I was afraid to at first, for fear the pain would return, but I got bold and ate some summer sausage, and NO PAIN!!!

Thank you so much, for your unselfish service. Hopefully I can be of service to you in the future.

Love and light,

Susan