• Hello Everyone, I was just thinking about this earlier and wanted to get some of your views. I know that 2009 has been a year of a lot of change and challenges for many people, but does anyone else get the feeling that 2010 will be a really good year? I just seem to get a really positive vibe when I think about it.

• YES!!!! After everything we have been going thought this year, I feel like 2010 will be a great year, a new beginning.

Bring it on! 🙂

• I have a feeling that 2009 was a year of change...and 2010 will reinforce that which has been changed..but quite for the welfare and good of all....I feel as if it will be an year of opening and widening...in all terms thoughts, visions and actions...from the vibes of the digits I feel it will be a wonderful year...

• 2009 is a great year for me

although I wish to be more independent money wise

but financially the universe has been supportive through my husband and family

2010 will be another good year for me

it is the year I will step into spiritual path I am meant to be in

this year I am shown the path and have prepared myself for it with the help that the universe sent my way

I will also be able to earn income again after quitting my job 3 years ago

the universe will then support me through my own work, for I will be ready then