Can anyone do a reading for me please

• I'm really lost as to what to do about work. I left my old job to have peace of mind. I was working far from home, and my boss was a workaholic who criticized everyone so I needed peace of mind again. Now I cant find work. Should I look to find work further from home, I live far from everywhere, or should I stick to my guns and try to find something closer to home even if it takes a while; i'm running out of funds and my husband the Virgo is getting nervous.

Thank you to whomever replies march 8 66, born montreal Quebec 1 am

• o.k., you should look to find work further from home but at the same time stick to your guns and try to find something closer to home even if it takes a while. Just remain open and look around, what comes to you.

I see work partnership and friendship and it is your own spiritual nature that often scares you. Karma is to be paid in this life time, often in the form of work or health difficulties, while you have strong intuitional gifts. You often get into ruts in your family life and work sphere. When you fight this monotony, there can be frustration. You have strong mental powers and strong intuitive powers and both of these can make you money.

You have to die to the past and be born anew. It is hard, it is painful. Every birth is painful, and spiritual birth particularly is very painful. There are no sedatives available. For spiritual birth one has to go through many pains, but those pains are worth it because you grow out of your imprisonments; you grow into freedom, you grow up.

• Thank you for your reading, that was very nice of you....I see you know me well.

• Do not turn away what is given you. Because if you turn away you will miss the opportunity, and it may not knock on your door again for a long time. One never knows when the moment will come again. So whenever something happens to you in meditation, open up your heart. Even if you are afraid of the unknown, still go into the unknown.

• Hi hanswolfgang, its nice to see your still doing readings on here. How are you doing?

• I am trying to remain aware that I am just an ordinary person.

• Thank you for the second one too..very much appreciated.

• It sounded like you were reading for me (I understand you weren't), but could that be my issue too? Past life karma? If so, how do I have a new rebirth spiritually? I do I go about that? (If it does apply)

• Sorry. That was so blunt of me to just ask away. I was caught up in the moment I reckon. I do apologize, and thank you for your time ahead of time. If you are unable to answer, I understand. Thank you again for reading my message/question.

• You were so right Hans...just re-reading these old posts...you knew I would awaken. I'm shocked, but not shocked...lol.

• Hello Forjo,

When reading your request for help. I felt like there is a shop that sell antiques or small items not to far from you that may hire you , also a Jane is present here and sends her love to you. She will help and guide you in finding new work. I do see money crossing your palm soon. You could do something from home also, do you write? Please consider doing so to help release your emotions. Children come in around you too. Have you considered working with children? Your husband will step up to the plate and think of ways to generate more money flow also. I see legal paperwork like a mortage or shared funds coming through here also.

Do not worry dear as you quit your job for a reason and you will soon know just what that reason was, more than you thought.

God Bless

• I've just read your post Shuabby. Thank you for your kindness. I'll consider your advice.