Sudden Onset of New Abilities? Things that run in families?

• I know what you mean about Mary Summer Rain, somehow she speaks to me on many levels, and some things she speaks of I relate to as well, I definitely will be getting more of her books, as many as I can as all of her books are not always available here

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• This post is deleted!

• soapmaker -- I am so sorry to hear that your brother is not doing better. I will continue to pray for him and your family. I will pray for him to be pain free through these tests and what not.

Yeah, I'm about 45 minutes south of Lake Erie, so we always get the Lake Effect here (The Snow Belt). So, I'm expecting the snow, especially since The Farmer's Almanac has been predicting this one to hit all along. This should be the last BIG one though of the year, if I read it correctly.

Chrissicat -- I've been ordering my books off of amazon dot com. It cost really is low. I don't know how high the shipping and handling fees would be for you though, being across the pond and all. The majority of the books were under a dollar (US Dollar). Total cost for me was $31.00 with the shipping and handling. The shipping costs were more than the books.

• Amantim

most of the Amazon.com postage costs us about £2.75 and the books are usually less than a pound each if I remember correctly they are on my wish list for when I sell lots of jewellery, or get a windfall financially

we also are expecting snow either later this weekend or middle of next week, thank god for the internet or I wouldn't have anyone to talk to at all!! though it does sound lovely to be that close to Lake Erie, it must be beautiful there

still going to send more love and best wishes to Soapmaker too, she gives so much to us all, so hope the gods smile on her and all goes well with her brother she's a good person, and she doesn't deserve to have bad things happen to her

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• This post is deleted!

• Soapmaker you should have lovely things happening to you

• How is the weather with you all now Soapmaker I hope that your brother is doing better now. we just got told that we are going to get the weather that was meant for Vancouver. In the UK we've had snowshowers nearly every day so far, the day starts sunny but deteriorates after lunch to wet and snowy, with a cold thin wind that goes straight through your clothes, or at least my skirts, making me feel distinctly underdressed I suppose poly skirts and slips don't cut it, it's gone 10 am here so I'm off out again as soon as I get organised

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• My son's school was cancelled today AND yesterday. It takes a LOT for them to cancel. Since we live in the snow belt, we are accustomed to snow in the feet range. Apparently, they had to cancel because they did not have enough manpower to keep plowing and salting the roads. My son is stoked though, because they have tomorrow off for Valentine's Day and Monday off for Presidents' Day. That's a SIX day weekend! Too cute.

• This post is deleted!

• Soapmaker wishes of good luck for your brother, hubby had cancer and his was stage 5 (uk) we actually thought he would lose his leg, (but I didn't tell him, and he never said anything to me) he lost 3 of his quads and his adductor so his leg is a bit thinner at the top on that side They said he wouldn't be able to go back to his job as a postie, but he's out on his round now so there is always hope

thanks for the tip on wool skirts, will that count for knitted ones too?

where is your site ? I would like to see it

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• This post is deleted!

• Wow! soapmaker! That's a LOT of snow! Is the picture on your soap web site? I couldn't see it. I saw that there was a view to the mountains, but the picture was not loaded. Is that the picture that you were talking about?

It's still snowing here. They're calling it: February Fury.

Stay warm all!

Soapmaker -- still praying for your brother. Let us know his progress. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Oh, okay. I will send you an e-mail straight away. Thanks!

• Amantim I am really glad you are enjoying the books by Mary Summer Rain. Another set of books you might find very interesting is The Way of the Peaceful Warrior. There are three in that series that you won't want to put down either. And they are non-fiction By Dan Millman.

• more for my wish list, if I put them there I won't forget them, but I'm still working my way through the Osho book I got

• Chrissicat Dan Millman was a gymnast working to compete in the Olympics. Going to school at Berkley when he got hurt. You will be surprised at what he learns about himself and where he had to go to become who he is today. Surprises in every book. Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior is the second one and the third one is The Journeys of Socrates. He meets this old man that he starts calling Socrates at a gas station one night when he was not able to sleep after he had gotten hurt. I think that's how it happened. At that time he was still very arrogant and full of himself. You will really like these.

• Hi guys,

just catching up with all your posts now,having been in and out of hospital for three weeks, with chest pains. No definitive diagnosis yet. Will have an angiogram in a month's time. Get chest pain every day for at least a little while. Would really appreciate it if some of you could 'tune in' and tell me what you see? I get tired easily and sleep for 12 hours a night usually, so something is not right, but there has been no evidence of cardiac issues. Please help if you can. How are you feeling Amantim? Stay warm and well.

• LibrasLair -- I will too add that to my wish list. I just purchased a plethora of books, and would like to get through them first. 🙂 Thank you for the suggestion. Mary Summer Rain wrote a LOT of books. I can't wait to read all the non-fiction books of hers. I'm not too big on fiction. I have always had an affinity for true stories. I think it just means more for me.

Chenaya19 -- I am doing much better. I still sometimes over do it a little, but I'm getting a lot better. I can do so much more now than I did before. I get tired pretty quickly, and the headaches are horrible, but I'm assuming that's because of the hormone uprage. I am so sorry that you are feeling ill. Have the doctors said anything to pin point what it might be? Did they mention a blockage in your artery(ies) at all? I very glad that you are getting checked. My Dad hated going, and well....I am just glad that you are taking care of it. I will pray for you to heal and figure out what it is that is causing the pain. 🙂

• I have also been reading the Celestine Prophecy that is another one I feel definitely has insights, it's funny I was always reading "new age" books but they were always quite unrealistic about trying to live a good life without saying how you should deal with, and live in, the real world, where these are more alive to the rest of the world's existence even if it's not as it should be now

Amantim it's great to hear you are feeling better, it's not surprisiing that you are feeling tired though you had major surgery and are trying to be back to normal already, not that I can preach as I did the same both times I had surgery, so I should keep quiet

Chenaya, are you in a very stressful situation ? I have heard of people who get a tight chest and pain when they are in a bad place as far as stress is concerned, some are asthmatic though so I don't know if that is anything to do with it others have been not asthmatic though and that is yet unsolved by the medical profession as far as I know

Love and Light

Blessed Be