Coming home

• My husband and I have been separated since August, do you see him ever coming back.

• Sadly, no I don't see him coming back. I think deep down you know this, and have always known it. He needs to be free and wants to remain so for as long as it takes; that's the message I'm getting.

It's now time for you to sit back and have a look at your own needs and wants and focus on you, rather than put yourself through more worries about will he come back, when, etc.

I get the feeling that this marriage kept you on the edge of your seat, so to speak, wondering what he was going to do next and what you could do to make things better for the two of you. His happiness/state of mind was never your responsibility, and vice versa. This ending is actually a gift from him to you; a way of freeing YOU up for the things in life that you deserve.

Please take this time to heal and become a whole person who is happy either with or without someone else in their lives. You are strong enough, but understandably, you haven't realised that yet.

I am also getting that there could be another woman in the picture. Her energy is not all that strong, so if this is so, then it will be a passing thing for him I feel. He really doesn't want to be tied down as he has much to discover about himself and can't do that with someone placing demands upon him.

I realise this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but it would be remiss of me to say otherwise if I feel it isn't the truth as I'm receiving it, as such.

I hope that eventually you will realise that life on your own is a truly fine thing, and if it's any comfort to you, I see you learning to enjoy and highly value this alone state. That's not to say you'll stay that way forever, but you will learn so much about yourself and will be in a much better position to enter another relationship after giving yourself this space.

I hope this has been of some help to you, and again, I'm sorry if this wasn't quite what you wanted to hear. Blessings and I wish you the best of luck and the happiest of lives :))

• He has broken my heart. I guess I have taken care of him for so long, I just can't let go. I still love him very much and this all has come as a shock. I have spoken to a couple of psychics and they all told me he would be back, in the future. Yes there is another woman involved and I haven't told my family. I feel he is in self-destruct mode. That's what I worry about.

• I guess I don't want to be alone, 26 years is along time. I feel he is going through a mid-life crisis. I wouldn't even know what to do if I met someone else. which I have no confidence in myself right now.

• Yes, he has broken your heart. This is why I don't see him coming back. Even if he did, I honestly feel that you will have grown so much and learned so much about yourself, that you won't want to take him back.

You will find the confidence to go on, and someone will come along who will help you along the way. 26 years is a very long time. I understand and relate, as I am in the middle of a divorce after 23 years. The reason for this did come from me in the first instance, but it has ended up being mutual. It does hurt and I can sympathise with that feeling you have of being set adrift.

This could be a mid-life thing with him, but I feel he's been sitting with it for a very long time and was looking for an "out". This other woman provided that exit, but as said, I feel she's going to get left behind as well. He's not a bad man by any means, but is not an overly stable person, and one who relied on you all too heavily. It's now time for him to become accountable for his actions. Let's hope he learns from this.

As for you, you will come out of this a much stronger, confident and formidable woman, believe it or not. You have the power in you, but his behaviour and demands sapped alot of that out of you.

You deserve the best. It's now time to ask for that, and to give it to yourself whenever you can.

Again, I am sorry this has happened to you. But I only see good things coming out of it for you eventually :))

• Thank you, I guess i knew it was over down deep inside, but I don't want to face it. I just wish I had known this before, i am stuck with a lot of his bills. I hope we can be friends because of our children. If they can forgive him. I don't ever feel that I will be happy again. I just want me children to be happy and successful, in life. I am a strong person normally but right now he is talking about divorce and I just can't comprehend the whole situation. it feels like a dream.

• Please try and keep your heart open here. I know it feels like you'll never be happy or love anyone again, but eventually you'll start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. In many ways, I've been where you are and still feel that true love and lasting happiness are not on my agenda at times. It's very hard to see the possibility of joy when there seems to be so much darkness around. But remember this: you did your best, you gave your all, and at the end of the day, the darkest of times end up bringing the brightest of lights.

Your children will be fine, but have a bit of a road to travel, like you do. If you all pull together, you'll come through as the tight unit you are. Your children will forgive their father, but it will take a while for all of them to feel like doing that. One in particular will remain angry for quite some time, but (I get that it's a he) he will come around to it.

My prayers are with you, and as said, I do relate to your situation. Often when things seem hopeless, something comes along to remind us that where there's life, there's always hope.

You will smile again, inside and out. You've done nothing to deserve misery, so please try and remind yourself of this.

Blessings to you and your children. Let me know how things go for you :)))

• I have one more question that I have pondered with.My mother is 87 and I haven't told her yet. I am not sure that I should tell her or keep lying.

• Tell her. She won't thank you if she leaves this earthly plane never knowing why her daughter started acting a bit strangely and kept acting that way. Mothers always know, even if their children think they're covering things up well 🙂 Tell me, did similar happen to your mother?

• Well to tell you the truth, I don't know what happened between them. I was only 4 when the last time I remember seeing my father. what I think is that my mother got pregnant and they got married but I don't think they ever lived together. She has never told me. Very secretive about the whole matter. I never really new him. I have to tell you you are the best psychic I have ever spoken to.

I was on a roll for awhile, with psychics, and they all kept telling me that he will be back. i even had one tell me that we had the (eyes) it's Italian on us.

I spoke to my husband this morning and I told him if he really wants a divorce I would give it to him, but not for 2 years, because of our medical benefits. We both work for the same company and we don't have to pay for major medical. My daughter will be 24 then and she will have to come off.

I also told him he was right that our marridge is over and we have had a good marridge but the trust is lost. I also told him that I will always love him and he will always love me and that we just need to be friends. Your right my older son is very hurt and it is going to take him some time to get over this. He loves his mother and does't want to see me hurt. He's having a hard time. If he could only get a full time job, I think he would feel better about the whole situation, he tries to help me but he dosen't have the money. Maybe that's in his future, hopefully.

• Thant you I feel you have become a friend. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to that understands.

• Yes, sometimes that's all it ends up being. You did the right thing telling him you'll be friends, etc. That way, there's no bad blood between you. Thanks for the compliment too, by the way! Surprising to hear that other psychics you've probably paid for haven't really come through. But I think it's fair to say, there's always two ways a situation can go and some will see one way, others the other.

I wish you good luck and hope your next post will be about how much better you're feeling. You're at that acceptance stage now, so the next phase will be more pro-active for you.

Talk to you again soon :))

• Do you see my older son getting a full time job hopefully soon. it would make him grow up and have a future in something. Please let me know. Thanks

• Hi Cris I hope things are getting better for you. I still have my ups and downs and it seems my children are having them to. My daughter lost her job, hopefully she will be finding one soon. My son is looking for a full time job, hopefully he lands one soon. Then their is me. I have a new boss and she has turned into a B$%#&. I am thinking about posting for another job outside my department, but staying with the same company. Don't know what to do you know that expression the grass is not always greener on the other side. But it would be for more money.

Oh and my husband has no contact with my children at all or me unless I call him for something. I also think we have a ghost in our house, strange thinks are happening lately. My doorbell was ringing a few weeks ago in the middle of the night and it was stuck on and then my son woke up with scratches on his neck.

I was wondering if you see anything good happening for us. I do know that you were right. I don't think my husband and I will ever get back together. I was doing good for awhile, but now I feel like blah again. I think it's a combo of work and home right now. It would be nice to meet someone to just date and talk once in awhile.

If you have time can your turn some cards for me just to see what the future brings.