Can Someone Please Do A Reading For Me

• Hisbablove, Thank you for the insight! I did indeed chuckle! One of my desrest friends describes the same thing you see. She tells me I thrive on putting "fires" out and if there are no "fires", I will create one. The tornadic energy is always around me. I am not sure if this is a co-dependent issue, or personality flaw! I am trying to become more in tune with myself. I would like to focus more on me but all of my friends and family are always coming to me with their problems and, of course, I am always there for them. I could feel proud and honored that my opinion is so important to others and they feel as if they can talk to me. I do give them much empathy and am able to see things clearly from an outside standpoint. But this is zapping my energy as well! Maybe I should focus more on myself and my path in this reading, but all the other questions are important to me as well. I am especially concerned about my divorceand my children's well being. The money problems will work themselves out eventually. I am most interested in when I will find that special person in my life. Thank you for your reply..I will look forward to more if you feel the timing is right. Blessings and light!!!!!!

• Wonderful 123Jastin! Wishing you a joyous New Year!

• I'm really confused as to what you're asking...

I'm sorry, but what was the question exactly?

• This post is deleted!

• Gailjar and 2fishes,

HAPPY NEW YEAR and BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS to ALL of you:)

So sorry to have left you both hanging while I try to put out more fires than I ever imagined the last few days. I haven't forgotten you at all. In fact, you and a couple of others on this site have been very much on my mind. I was debating starting a new thread for you two lovely ladies and the others was working with. So, would you be so kind as to give me your feedback on whether or not this would be easier for you all to access and keep up with your readings.

Okay, whatever you decide works best for you and will get you to your readings, let me know:)

"Talk" to you soon!

Blessings and Light

• Kristaislame,

I'm guessing it was my question that you weren't understanding. You asked me for a reading, which I'll be happy to do if I can, but that was pretty much all you said. I need a little information than a quick question so I can tune in and so the door isn't thrown so wide open that my guides all come bursting through at top speed. You don't have to give me specifics, and birth dates, places, and times are not important to me. Just a little, general summary. You can look at the first posts by anyone I have read for and you'll get a better idea what I mean.

Quick question; why are you so angry and bitter with Krista? Why can't you let go of the blame and move on? I feel such a coldness, negativity, a sense of suspicion, isolation around you. I think you already the answers, but ask yourself for more truth and depth:)

Blessings and Light

• Good morning hisbablove!

Yes, I think a seperate post would help a great deal with being able to access our readings with ease. I look forward to additional information!! You are so sweet to give this time to us.

If you do decide to start another thread, could you let us know in this one so we "know where we can go" ; )

As far as blessings and light.....they are always around me...I do feel blessed and the light is so very bright at times!! I hope your day is going well! So far today....mine ROCKS! I am so thankful for all the good that has come my way! Looking forward to hearing from you!

• hisbablove,

Thank you! That means so much to me that you have not forgotten me. As far as your question about starting a new 'place' for our readings (and how very Blessed I feel to have your help and insights), I feel that whereever you feel most comfortable doing the readings and organizing them would be just wonderful to me!! Please do let us know where to go to find you , so we can follow. I was worried that I gave you too much information on my last post, but was only trying to help in a very difficult situation that i am contempating. Have not acted on anything as if your guides wanted something different than what they were seeing, i have tried to clear the way. Don't know if that helps? If you want me to start all over and pose a single question out of all of this , let me know! You are so good to me, and all of us on here! Blessings to you, 2fishes

• Hello Meera17

Can you do a reading for me my b-day 07/16/60, as far as my career and family. I started the new year off arguing with my younger sister her b-day 11-15-69. I feel that I can't be myself around my sister and family because no matter what I say or do it is wrong,

I also have a friend his b-day is 9/12/60, I really care for him but I finally realize he is not ever going to commit to me? Thank you for your time. Star49

• Oh my goodness!!! You wonderful, precious ladies made my day with your kindness openness, and lovely, LOVELY words:):)

Gailjar, I'm THRILLED to hear you're happy and full of joy:) We will get to your family's concerns, I promise, but please know that the guides really want you to be open to what they have to say to YOU, too. I know your family is first on your mind and I also know that you're thinking that while you have the chance, you don't want to waste any time on you and lose the opportunity to get the answers your family needs. Put that aside. I won't jump ship and leave you with unanswered questions AND guilt for missing the chance to help those you love while we focused on you. I know that's what you're thinking:) Relax. I'll be here for you AND them. The guides have messages to give, I can't really go anywhere, lol. And I'm not really all that bad that I would you leave you feeling guilty or selfish, am I? Smiling yet? You should be:)

2fishes,

How could I possibly forget about you when your story touched me so deeply? You have both stayed with me the from the time of our first readings. I've just had tremendous difficulty going on around me, which I haven't sorted out yet, but that would never cause me to turn my back on those I've not only been led to help, but who have actually touched my heart. You, Gailjar, and a very few others are my sole purpose for coming on the forums when I shouldn't be at this time if logic and good sense had any say. I work on faith and trust, though:)

What I need you to do now, before we pick up where we left off, is spend a few minutes each day as calm and peaceful as you can get. You could lie down, close your eyes, or just space out. However you want to do it. Just clear your mind as much as possible. Remind yourself that you are seeking and getting help, that you are not alone, that you know the angels, God, the universe, whatever you believe in, is watching over you and beginning to guide you. Then, when you feel peaceful and calm, start to think of what you're feeling, what is in your heart and on your mind. One by one. Don't let it all come flooding back. Be in control and look at it from a bit of a distance.

The reason I ask you to do this is because, with both you lovely ladies, when I start to connect with you, I get everything at once. Its like opening your front door and getting knocked your backside by a gust of wind, leaves, twigs, small animals, shingles(lol) You get the picture. Now don't go scurrying around feeling bad! I'm fine, so no guilt:) Its just that its hard to see what I'm supposed to see if I'm blinded by flying objects:) I mean that in a lighthearted way, so don't imagine me flat on the floor in a helpless heap:) Its just hard to see or hear, and that's what we all need me to do, right?

Lets all smile, take some deep breaths, and go over to our new thread with a sense of openness, excitement, and faith. I know it won't all be sunshine and roses(let's see how sweet you think I am when the guides start yapping,lol:) but it IS such a wonderful thing we are about to be given. The gifts of comfort, clarity, hope, direction, and friendship can never be measured. But the gift of knowing that God, however and whatever that means to you, the universe, the spirit inside you is here with you, to guide and help you, because you are loved and precious, deserving all the blessings of this world, that is the highest peace and joy.

Here is what I will start with; I will start a thread in the PSYCHICS section of this site called HISBABLOVE'S FOLLOW UP READINGS. Then, I'll copy and paste both of your original posts and my readings for you from the first round, so we're all caught up and none of your messages get lost or you have to go digging for them:) How does that sound?

I'm glad we all got past the holiday madness and you can both start the new year with new hope and new direction!

Blessings and Light to you, my friends:)

• STAR49,

I don't want you to feel ignored. Meera17 hasn't been back to this thread in weeks so if you want a reading from her, I suggest you start a thread for her so she can see it. Good luck:)

bmbigwolf513

I'm sorry that I haven't noticed your post until just now when I was going back through this one. If you haven't done so already, I suggest you start a thread with your question or post in a newer thread. Good luck to you also!

Blessings and Light

• Hisbablove,

You are so very right! As women I feel that we, sometimes, focus more on our family than ourselves. I am concerned about them and only want the best for those around me! (of course)

I will start meditating again......find that peace within myself again. I have been feeling too stressed and tired to do it much these days.

I AM interested in what the guides have to say to ME though! : ) I feel as if I am on the verge of something BIG.....just cant place what it might be. I will thank you once again for your time and interest in my journey!!!! I will be looking for the new post!

• hisbablove,

Sounds like a good plan to me! Thank you. I will do as you suggest. That does make sense to me what you are saying. So, I will meditate and by faith alone I must overcome the panic that washes over me when I do this, so I will get to that place where I can be in touch with my emotions but at a distance! What you have told me to do helps a lot - just to have those basic guidelines. Perhpas to untagle the confusion willl overcome the panic that overwhelms. Blessings to you and I do hope all is well with you. I appreciate you. 2fishes

• Okay...

Will I ever come into some money?

What can I do to get on the right track?

• Hello hisbablove,could I have some insight on my love life? I've been working so much on myself since the last 2 months to heal myself from negative thoughts and the past. I'm keeping faith that I'll find the one and made a list of qualities this person should have to manifest him ? Thank you .