Can Someone Please Do A Reading For Me

• What does 2010 hold for me in all aspects of my life. D.O.B 3/2/1947 Born at 04.07am

Blessings to all.

• Hi Tartanjock. 2010 is a very important year for all of us, but there is a special epmphisis on the energy of Pisces. This is due to the fact that Jupiter, the planet of expansion, optimism, and wisdom will be moving into Pisces and staying there the entire year. As a Pisces, you are compassionate, intuitive,humble, and highly sympathetic. These are qualities that are sorely needed in our world today. Jupiter is going to be asking you to expand on these qualities in 2010. The area of your life and how you choose to go about this mission is up to you. Remeber, astrology points out the energies, environments, and potentials available to you at any given moment, but you are the one that creates your experiences and thus, your life. 2010 has the potential to be one of the most important years of your life. What an exciting time for you! Good luck and know that your compassionate and service-oriented nature is blessing to all of us.

• Thanks Meera, for the insight & reading, Though i am not a Pisces, but an Aquarian, 3-Feb-1947.

Blessings To You & All

• Hi Tartan. I see....I read your DOB 3/2/47 as March 2, 1947. Sorry about that. So, Jupiter was in your sign this year. How has your year been going? For you, 2010 is about big business, money, finances, power, and leadership. 2009 gave you an opportunity to go inward and reflect on what is important to you and your future. Now that your vision is clear and you have a definite major purpose in mind, 2010 is all about making it real. It will take hard work and dedication, but this is a year to make a long standing dream come true. Sorry about the earlier confusion & best of luck:)

• Hi Meera thanks for the insight, just been offered a Supervisor position at work, so hopefully with your advice for 2010 it will work out,

Divine Blessings to You.

• hello, Please can you tell me what 2010 holds for me regarding love and career . Thank you

My DOB 31st january 1953

• Can you please tell me what 2010 holds for me regarding love and career also? I would certainly appreciate it. My birthday is March 20th, 1990.

Krista

• Hi llindieloo-

2010 provides you with the energy and opportunity to create what you desire in the material world. Are you in a career you enjoy? If so, it is time to take it to the next level. Work hard, go the extra mile, and live by that all important golden rule...be the change you want to see. You are leaving an emotional year behind, ready to create something substantial. Power is the driving force for you in 2010, however remember that true power lies in actions that serve the greater good. Take good care of yourself and meet your needs first, for this will then allow you to be there for others. This will help you create the relationships you desire. Understanding the right use of power in 2010 wil draw other "power-players" to you. Your self confidence will be re-energized in 2010, which naturally attracts others to you. Define what you want in 2010, set your goals, and watch your hard work produce substantial results. Happy New Year 🙂

• Hi Krista-

I see you were born on a cusp....are you an Aries or a Pisces?

• That was helpful. Thank you so much , and Happy Holidays to you .

• I am a Pisces. The last day of Pisces.

• Kristaislame,

I read your name somewhere else and held off from saying something then, but I feel I must now. Krista you are sending out the wrong message to the universe with your name, calling yourself lame. You are not lame and don't need to see yourself in this light and give yourself this name.

• Pot, meet kettle.

Good advice, Wenchie. EVERYONE should take it to heart:)

XOXOXO

• Krista,

You change that user name of yours right now, Missy:)

Welcome aboard. I just had an idea! start a thread to help you pick a new, more FITTING user name. We could use some cheer around here:)

• Oh Shut Up Little Miss Bossyboots!!!!!!!!!!!

God you're a NAG. You're going to NAG me into submission aren't you??!!!!!

If I didn't love you so much I'd tell you where to go.

And it's MS POT to you thanks! :-))

• Hi - I would so like a reading - if it is not too much trouble. My BD is March 14, 1958. 4:21 AM Lubbock TExas. I am going through a divorce. Things were not right for many years. I would have left but kids and finances prevented it then about a year ago my husband pulled a sneaky and moved out. My oldest daughter moved in with him. (he is mr fun guy and I am the mean parent whp makes the rules) my little girl, who is 8 and developmentally delayed lives with me. I work full time and hvae little time to spare with her. She is so sweet. I want so bad for Christmas to be happy for her, but I am so sad because I am alone. I have agood firend that I met about 6 or 8 months ago and we talk on the phone a lot. He likes me a lot I think - as a friend anyway, and I like him too. I was hoping there would be more, but I guess he has a girlfriend of sorts. Money is so tight and I worry about my littlest gorl all the time and I worry about if my oldest will ever figure out that daddy was just playing her so that she would live with him and he wouldn't have to pay extra child support. I wonder if my friend and I will be more than friends. I have such a hard time meeting people and in the 20 years I was married I was always looking for someone who was compatable. Now I think I found them and the timing is all messed up.

I can't give out too much more information. My little girl's BD is 1/10/2001 11:01 AM Berkeley Ca.

My friend is 11/16/1965. That's all I know.

I will take any words of wisdom anyone has to offer. I am trying so hard to find something positive and when ever I do it seems to get snatched away. Blessings

• LOLOLOLOL...Wenchie, if I didnt love YOU so much, I wouldn't care to nag. Ok, MS. Pot:)

• Turtledust,

To start,welcome. Next, I want you to reread your own posting here and tell me what you see and hear.

There are many who can and will help you, but you have to look be a part of the help sometimes. In fact, YOU are the biggest help you will ever get. The rest is either affirmation of what you know, opening your eyes to what you may not have seen, or a signpost along the way.

Blessings and Light

• Hisbablove,

• Try again......