Can someone do a reading for me?

• I am open to anyone doing a reading for me, please. My birthday is 8/23/60, and his is 05/29/61. Can anyone see what might be coming for us in the next few months? Or even what lies ahead for me? Thank you so much in advance for any and all help!

And not to be rude or anything, BUT...can people please start their own threads? The last thread I started began getting confusing with all the other posts in it. Thanks!

• i see that you have courage, and you have a desire for life. you have a strong memory, but you need to watch out for somethng from your past. Just be ready for a stir.

as for your qustion, be careful of eccentricity. try to keep stable and and try not to sidestep any rules. if you don't it may cost you you family life. there will be some sort of transformation. your love life might hit of a rough spot. you need to look at getting counseling. their messages will help you find a way through it. its going to be a difficult time & you'll have to make some saacrifices. try not to be fickle & inconsistant. the attraction is still there. There will most likely be betrayed expectations of this situation, and sexual problems.

• Thank you very much for your insight, I deeply appreciate it. I hope there won't be any sexual problems...there haven't been before. But, we'll see. 🙂

There is already a rough spot. I am that we can work through it. Again, I thank you. 🙂

• Darn it, I meant that I am hoping that we can work through it, lol.

• i hope that it will all work out for you. i'm sure this is no comfort to you now, but whatever happens, was how its ment to be in the beginning. God bless you, and keep me updated on how things turn out for you.

• Thank you again, Enne. I truly do appreciate your insight. What you said was actually fairly applicable to my current situation. I am hoping that things will turn out as I'd like them to, but I also know that things happen for a reason. The transformation might be because I am going back to college in January to return to my career of choice. Not sure what else it might apply to at this point. 🙂

• Enne, is there any way that I can contact you by private message or email? I'd like to be able to give you a little more insight into my question, but I tend to be a bit private when it comes to my personal life and really don't want to get too personal on the board.

• You two have very different personalities. He tends to be more direct while you are more secretive. This relationship is very successful for business and friendship, less so for love. Pure pleasure has a strong attraction for both of you and sexual encounters may often pan out as brief flings. He is unlikely to respect or understand your intense need for privacy, not realising that if he spills a secret you have confided in him, then it's unlikely you will ever trust him with one again.

In marriage, career and family, the relationship is ambitious, but not necessarily ruthless. There is a shared respect for others, and if winning is the goal and the focus, the fight will be a clean one. Victory means little for you both if it's not achieved through fairness - intelligent planning and tacrtics are the highest priority. Friendships exist mainly on the mental plane, with perhaps a shared interest in games, puzzles and other mind activities. Your partner is a more trustworthy friend than he is a lover, and you may come to depend on his wise counsel, while you provide him with constructive criticism and advice about the furtherance of his career. There may be a lot of competitiveness between you.

You may have to release your great need for privacy and secrecy, and put your cards on the table once in a while. There's nothing wrong with loving a good mystery and you would make a great investigator. Just don't go to any length to avoid a confrontation or conflict, or keep your feelings too private. Reveal yourself to your partner a bit more, show him who you are and what you know. Then you will appear more sharing/caring and less aloof and less worthy of suspicion.

Sometimes your partner can feel a bit of a victim - he needs to rely more on his own judgment and reveal his sensitive nature to others. He has trust issues from past poor relationships which is why you should be more open and honest towards him. He also needs to be more open to expressing himself. Oh, he may talk a lot but does he really say what he means? He can be overly sensitive and high-strung at times and needs a supportive, nurturing mate.

Sharing and caring for each other with open communication and non-judgment is what will bind this relationship together. Suspicion and secrecy will tear it apart.

• Thank you, Captain, for your insight. There are definitely some truths to what you have written. I appreciate your taking the time to share this with me. 🙂

• darkness angel,

sure! my e mail is