Hanswolfgang could you please give me a reading?

• Hans-Wolfgang, thank you very much for your reading, it is very insightful. I have spent much of my life giving to others. As a single mother, I have put off the possibility of a personal life since my son was born, I have taken care of sick family members, and even worked as a home health care provider for a number of years. I suppose the anger you are sensing is my growing frustration. I have always been a patient person, never one to succumb to instant gratification. I don't mind waiting on something if I believe what I'm waiting for will eventually materialize. Just to clarify, you do believe we have a future together? I'm not wasting my time continuing to wait? I do care very much for him and have a good feeling about our relationship. I very much appreciate you sharing your gift and helping me. Thanks again!

• Hi Hans-Wolfgang. Thank you for taking the time to respond to everyone!

What do you see for the future for my husband and I? Will we get out of this struggle we are in? Will we eventually have children?

DOB 6 April 1980 (me)

DOB 1 November 1974 (husband)

Thank you again!

• Hans after you have gotten to everyone before me, I was wondering if you had the ability to connect with spirits and may beable to see whats around me? Thank you!

• Hi Hans-Wolfgang.

Would you please see what would be coming out from a meeting expect to happen soon with a special person I know?? Do you think its worth pursuing this relationship?

his birthday April 22, 82

my birthday September 21, 84

thank you a lot

Ira

• reja,

a sporting gentleman at a bar insisted that blind-folded, he could taste any liquor and identify it, and tell the name of the company that produced it.

The bartender accepted the challenge. After the gentleman was blindfolded, the barflies gathered round to witness the first test. The expert took a sip, and immediately declared: "Four Roses, put out by Frankfort Distillers."

"Right," replied the bartender. They would try again. On his next turn, the expert again took only the one sip and announced, "Canadian Club, put out by Hiram Walker."

"Right again," said the bartender. "Let's try just once more."

This time the gang thought they'd play a trick on him. Instead of whiskey, the bartender filled the bottle with urine.

When the expert tasted this, he remarked excitedly, "Why, this is piss!"

"Right you are!" acknowledged the bartender. "But whose?"

• meandkids,

I know, this is a difficult issue. From my point of view, your oldest child could see unsupervised his father, the younger child should not see his father at all.

• viktoria79,

there is no hope for you and you are not just being illusional.

You are seeing no change, but there is change, so do not worry.

Sitting atop of knowledge, you have everything needed to be an authority in any area you choose.You have a direct line to knowledge accumulated from many past lives. Rarely do you live your life by any doctrine or philosophy other than your own. The well that feeds your mind is inexhaustible and from a high source. You live by your own truth. You have many opportunities for marriage. Relationships and partnerships are important to you. However, you also need a certain amount of personal freedom and for you, this is more important than a marriage. You seem to do your best work with a partner, and you are destined to be in partnership. You are psychic, so much so that your intuitive approach to life is second nature.

Alone you have no ego. Try it! When you are sitting, totally alone, not even thinking of others, is there any ego left? There is no possibility. The ego needs two to exist. Just like a bridge cannot exist if there are not two banks to the river; the bridge needs two to be supported. The ego exists as a bridge between you and the other. So, in fact, the ego is not in you—it is just between you and the other.

If you are intelligent enough, you will change in a single blow. You will not say, "I will change gradually, slowly, part by part," you will not say, "Change will take time." You will say, "I have seen it, now there is no question of changing. I have changed."

• Dear reja,

these kids I do not see in your current marriage.

• Thank you Hans for replying back to me,

I fully understand what it is that you have said. Iam in a pull between my freedom and the true love that i do desire. You have confirmed to me what i already knew deep down.

🙂 Viktoria79

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang,

I hope the shift from autumn to winter finds you well, and warm.

I appreciate the advice you have given me. The simplicity has forced me to get quiet and get centered. And I didn't realize why til last week.

Big changes came at work, I was shifted from one supervisor to another, my hours and days off changed, much stress and worry for me, disruption of my friendships, my home life, my schedule and my work. It literally was a wave of chaos floating through. My birthdate is 9/2/63. I don't know whether to try to assert a bit here now or just be yin and let it all happen to me and flow around me. I'm quite nervous.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated. I'd like to crawl back into Lao-Tzu's pot. I'm a little shaken up right now as the pot rocks back and forth on the current. Thank you. ❤

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang,

It was funny your respond with the sporting gentleman. haha thanks a lot!

reja

• Hello sylvie74,

anything for you: Care for your inner balance, between yin and yang, male and female, active and passive.

work: your are suffering under chronic exhaustment. One goal is enough.

love: be in love with truth.

and life: with self-hate and hatred of control you are destroying the contact with your source.

You need conversation, communication, sharing ideas and cooperation on a communication level. However, there is also fear and arguing. You may feel compelled to talk to others and to establish lines of communication.

Look deeper into yourself and you may discover an inner conflict between your desire to be alone and to be with others. Talking to others may shed more light on who you are. Just make sure that you are being honest with yourself..

• DChell,

I do not believe you have a future together.

You're wasting your time continuing to wait.

It is not a question of deciding logically whether what is being said is true or untrue; on the contrary, it is a question of love, not of logic. Truth immediately creates a love in your heart; something is triggered in you in a very mysterious way.

• Thank you 🙂

Yes work is stressful at the moment i often feel like im juggling everything. Love i crave the truth yes, and communication is a must i talk to everyone and seek others opinions on most things in life, not because i cant make my own mind up but because i feel i need a second opinion. Im not sure what you mean by self hate tho as i think im happy with myself but have had moments in my pats where ive truly hated myself, but the control issue yes i am controlling in a way that if certain things are not done then its all going to go wrong almost OCD like routine. my only fear at the moment is about letting a certain man into my life, but we have talked and i feel things have calmed a bit for me.

Thanks again for your time

• Hi sahunnie,

the future for your husband and you: I see a conflict between mind and heart. Thinking will hurt the heart.

Will you get out of this struggle you are in? No.

Will you eventually have children? Yes.

Change of mind and plans is needed.. However, that can mean change in residence or travel opportunities. It can also mean a restlessness that brings up a desire to explore new realms, at least on the mental level.

This may be a signal for a change in your life. You will likely feel a dissatisfaction with things as they are and want to progress into new areas. Be open to new plans, new ideas, new places to go, etc. The only negative side is an unwillingness to commit your self to any particular belief or philosophy.

You need spontaneity. Spontaneity simply means now there is nothing to hinder your self-nature from expressing itself. All the rocks have been removed, all the doors have been opened. Now your self-nature can sing its song, it can dance its dance..

• Oh wow!!!! Thank you very much for my reading Hans. That is the EXACT struggles we are facing. Both my husband and I love travelling and being stagnant is stressful to say the least. However, I feel that we need to settle down as I am pining for a baby. However, as we have not finally decided on a country, we are still in limbo.

Patience is not one of my strongest characters. Can you give me a timeframe of when we will have children?

Once again Hans, thank you ever so much for this reading. It clears up alot in my head!

• serious7,

I have not the ability to connect with spirits.

Whats around you: It is a defense against extravagances.

Be creative. To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.

If each moment you go on doing everything naturally, you don´t accumulate in the store-house of consciousness any rubbish, any crap.

• Hi Ira,

what would be coming out from a meeting expect to happen soon with a special person you know?? Much work.

Do I think its worth pursuing this relationship? No.

Because of your creativity you can be a highly successful writer, teacher or performer. On the low side, you can worry and spend your time on frivolous activities and never reach your full potential. Success in life always depends upon the individual and how you use your God-given gifts and abilities. You are gifted but your fear of poverty may entice you into using your creativity in questionable ways. If this happens, you seldom get away with it. You make a great sales woman and propagandist but you are ineffective until you decide upon one philosophy and stand behind it. You are sure to have emotional losses, you avoid disappointment. If you use your inheritance of spiritual knowledge, much success can be realized.

• Dear VirgoEverywhere,

try to assert a bit here now and let it all flow around you.

Inwardly you are continously concerned with this thing, this meagre harvest. So you have to go outwards to find excitement.

My birthdate is 9/2/63. I don't know whether to try to assert a bit here now or just be yin and let it all happen to me and flow around me. I'm quite nervous.

There will be success and satisfaction in your work and in health, though you may also expect to work very hard. Overcoming of all obstacles in work and health are indicated.

Your work may often seem to be a burden, or you may become obsessed with all the things that you have to do. There can be a 'workaholic' kind of influence. However, if you have a list of specific goals and want to achieve them successfully, there is hardly a better chance than now.

Learn from Lao-Tzu: He never accumulates the past; he dies every moment to the past. He is born anew every moment.

This time be vulnerable, don´t commit the mistake that you had to commit when you were a child, because that was not done consciously, you had to do it. The whole society and the family and the whole system that surrounds a child helps to create the wall in you, to protect you against being hurt. The first time you did it unconsciously. You were not at fault, you can be forgiven. But if this time you do it you are at fault, you cannot be forgiven.

• sylvie74,

so, if you want to drop it, you don´t have it. And please drop it. Please drop it because it is meaningless, it is useless, it is not, it is bogus, it is a false coin.