Hanswolfgang could you please give me a reading?

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang...thank you so much for your prompt reply, which is clear and fascinating.. and.I will certainly take your advice and try not to be 'distant' with people, which is a bad habit of mine; you are right that I am looking for new opportunities for learning and so am really excited about your prediction that new avenues will open up in January..I will report back to you if you wish. Again many thanks.

• Hi Hanswolfgang, again thanks so much for your reply!

You gave an interesting turn to my thinking. Of course I understand that I"m the loser, but just trying to decide if there is another way to spare me from being it in the long run. So, what would be your advise? Do I have to just sit there and wait and at the same time let him decide when he would want to take things to a higher level?

• dear reja,

a child is beautiful because the ego is not there. An old man becomes ugly, not because of old age, but because of too much past, too much of the ego. An old man can also become again beautiful, even more beautiful than a child, if he can drop the ego. Then there is a second childhood, then a rebirth. Be again as spontaneous and playful like a child.

about your path: Although you seem to be flowing outwardly, inwardly you are totally dammed up. Let go, otherwise you would program your own misfortune.

about the future: you will get what you need, but not what you want.

You have spiritual knowledge. You are highly spiritual but it is up to the you to manifest this spirituality and to turn negativity into accomplishment. Your challenge rests in the negative aspects of your mind which are worry, doubt and pessimism. You have much inherent inspiration and insight, but when you don't follow it, Saturn's influence brings much despair and sometimes depression. You have power to overcome your problems and to attain the fame and recognition you secretly desire, but you must apply yourself diligently. You are likely to have large sums of money at different times in your life, but often you spend it as fast as you get it. All your difficulties in life can be traced directly to your thoughts. So you have a great responsibility to maintain positive, healing thoughts. Any contact with spiritual thought or ideals is sure to have a positive effect on you and is highly recommended.

Be in a love affair with existence.

• highpriestess3,

I appreciate any feedback, especially about my "errors and mistakes".

This is a real revolution. If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it.

• Aquarianna,

you do not have to just sit there and at the same time let him decide when he would want to take things to a higher level. But you have to wait.

My advice: try not to be someone special, extraordinary, you do not need attention from others.

Unless calmness comes as a shadow of awareness, beware of it. It is false, it is utterly futile. The whole effort that you have put into cultivating it has been a sheer wastage. The same effort could have been put into becoming aware.

But if you don´t understand that it is your creation, you remain in the bondage. Once you understand that it is you, why settle for okayness? That is not much. And your life will not be a life of song and dance and celebration. Just by being okay, how will you celebrate? Just by being okay, how will you love? Why be so miserly about it?

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Thanks so much for your reading. Yes, I do admit I am a child when in love, I trust people easily and later it's me who has to repent as I have to nurse my broken heart. I give my heart and soul to the person I love but in return I get the wounds. I just open up and share every bit of my life with them, but really wonder even though I had been honest why do these men just walk away from my life?

Would greatly appreciate if you can give me some advice too.

DO you see any possibility that there is SOMEONE for me?

Thanks again and Blessings to you!

• wow you give up so much of your time for others hanswolfgang and you have a fantastic aura about you and a very beautiful (i presume she is your spirit guide) lady near you.

Please could you help just answer one question I would like to know will I ever be able to prove mine and my childrens past?

thank you for sharing your gift with us all

love and light crystal

• dear Hans-Wolfgang,

its scarily true and to the point all you described about me. Thank you a lot!

It is so true that I need spiritual guidance to manage my little depressions.

you are saying "I will get what I need -not what I want." How definite is that. What is the reason I don't get what I want and what should I do to get what I need and what I want too?

Its true I worry a lot, and is something that I can't stop my mind from thinking up to stagnating me. How can I apply myself diligently??

you say "Be in a love affair with existence??"--what does this mean??

thank you! reja

• Hi Hans-Wolfgang,

Could you do a reading for me, please? What do you see for me and the special man in my life? Specifically, will we be able to see each other soon and do you see a future for us? My DOB is 1/18/73, his 12/28/65. Thank you very much for any insight you can give me.

• Hi sagscorp,

these men just walk away from your life, because of your disappointment about them.

Do not ask for total submission backing off from nothing.

Otherwise I do not see any possibility that there is SOMEONE for you.

Then your mind structure... Much repression is there that has to be brought out. The whole mind has to be stirred from the conscious, subconscious to the very unconscious -- and even beyond that. Everything has to be stirred, thrown out and cleaned. It is a house which has not been cleaned for millenia. Much dust has gathered, and when you start cleaning it, it is ardous. But once you have cleaned it, it becomes a temple. This very body becomes a temple. This very mind becomes a vehicle for no-mind. And then there ar still deeper layerx which have to be changed.

• meandkids,

wow, amazing, what you could see about me! Many thanks for that.

You will never be able to prove your and your childrens past.

You are always missing the train. Either you are too early or you are too late, but you are never at the exact time. Either you are running ahead or you are lagging behind. Either you are in the past or in the future. A few people live in their memories and a few people live in their imaginations. Let the Here and Now become your point of power.

• Dear reja,

it is as definite as you are with two friends together.

The reason you don't get what you want are all the people around you.

To get what you need and what you want too, you should be against absoluteness.

To apply yourself diligently you can relocate or at least make a journey.

To begin a love affair with existence means, if there is a choice between the eyes of the head and the blindness of the heart, choose the blindness of the heart.

Truth cannot be defined, although it can certainly be experienced. But experience is not a definition. A definition is made by the mind, experience comes through participating. If somebody asks, 'What is a dance?' how can you define it? But you can dance and you can know the inner feel of it. God is the ultimate dance.

• Hi DChell

I see for you and the special man in your life study and reflection. This will help you to be against extravaganza and it will help him to be instructed for what he is doing.

Specifically, you will not be able to see each other soon, but I do you see certainly a future for you.

Celebrate with friends.

You are here to let go and complete a major chapter in your evolution. This entails a lot of giving to others. If you have not heeded the call to give and let go of others, money, relationships, and love, your life can be filled with disappointment and remorse. On the positive side you are philanthropic and generous, happy and productive. You have the opportunity to experience first hand, the heightened consciousness that comes from living a "universal" life. Despite losses from time to time, you can do very well in business, especially when it involves selling or other creative enterprises. If you keep money in proper perspective you may even attain affluence. A disregard for the higher laws will inevitably result in misfortune and misery. You should be careful while driving and in taking other chances. You can be reckless. Marriage is usually karmic and often long lasting.

Richness is far better than poverty. Be a woman of very simple interests: Be utterly satisfied with the best of everything. Don’t ask for more.

The pattern of your life is a result of your mind. You go on repeating. Every day you want to get rid of your anger, and every day you get angry. The more you repeat the anger, the stronger it becomes. How often you vow not to get angry, but your vows are always broken. Now the confusion deepens. It was better not to take any oaths, for now the mantra is reinforced; it has become doubly effective. Now you keep repeating, "I shall not be angry. I shall not be angry..." knowing full well that your anger is much stronger than your vows. Vows have no value; they are not worth a cent no matter how many times you take them. Now this also becomes hypnosis. Now you will swear you will not be angry, knowing full well that it is not going to be effective.

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang,

I thought I made the dummiest questions and wasted your time.. but your answers on them became even more complicated then I would ever thought. Still I am very impressed on you defining two friends that limits me from achieving what I want to only my needs. I am married and have a son. I guess these are my two friends that I don't want to hurt. because of the circumstances in life i accepted this relationship with my husband against my hearts' desires. I never was in love with him. and now after 16 years with him I am still putting my marriage into question. do you see any change regarding my family? do you see me having more kids?

thank you as always!

reja

• Yes, I see change regarding your family.

I see you having more kids.

People are ordinarily closed; they are not open to experience. Before they experience anything they already take prejudices about it. They don’t want to experiment, they don’t want to explore. This is sheer stupidity. Be not like that!

It can help your growth -- it can create a desire to grow.

• thank you!

you are awesome!

🙂

• hi hans,

Thank you getting back to me, I am currently trying to look to the future as you probably guessed there was domestic volience involved.

The children say they do not wish to see their father, I say supervised,he says unsupervised.

So as you can see everything is very much up in the air at present and we are having to talk and relive the past quite abit.

I guess I'm just scared of what is going to happen and if anyone will listen to us.

reguarding the lady, unfortunately I only see them so don't know her name, but she obviously has alot of love for you

• Good Day Hans-Wolfgang!

Im writing a request for your vision. I have had a long time history of choosing the wrong men in my life. I have learned through personal experience as to why, my father passed away when i was 5 and i never had a strong male figure in my life except for my uncle and grandfather. Both whom i love very much and look up to but i still find myself confused as to what type of man i need in my life. I have had long lasting friendships with men that i charrish but one in particular turned friend into romantic adventure. I have in a small way tried to bring up with this person what happened between us but try not to push the subject for fear of losing the friendship. I care deeply for him as a friend but also hopeful for something more. My friends think i should forget about it but i cant come to terms with the fact that if he was a friend he wouldnt use me like that. I want to break the cylce of bad relationships to finally have the man of my dreams. IS there hope for me and him or am i just being illusional? My dob is sept11/79 and his is may23/79

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Vickie

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang,

thank you again for very helpful insights you have given to me!!

you say you see changes in my family and you see more kids.

do you see these kids in my current marriage??

thank you a lot!

reja

• Hello Hans-Wolfgang,

I wonder if you see anything for me? I have nothing specific to ask of you right now but work, love and life. 21/04/1974.

Thank you in advance