Hanswolfgang could you please give me a reading?

• Hi,

I was wondering what Guy (this is his name), thinks or feels about me. He thanked me for writing a letter to his brother Chess (he said something after that also, I think it was “you were right about everything you said about him”…have to ask him again when I talk to him again)….I was in shock when he approached me. What made him want to tell me this, and was Chess involved in some way with this.

Thanks

Marianna

Oct 18, 1972

• crystal,

you will find meaning in life only if you create it. It is not lying there somewhere behind the bushes, so you can go and you search a little bit and find it. It is not there like a rock that you will find. It is a poetry to be composed, it is a song to be sung, it is a dance to be danced.

• Dear RememberingAries,

it is simply like love. Can you understand love by seeing a person being loving to someone? What will you see? They are hugging each other, but is hugging love? You may see they are holding hands together, but is holding hands love? From the outside, what else can you discover about love? Anything that you discover will be absolutely futile. These are expressions of love, but not love itself. Love is something one knows only when one is in it.

• Hi Marianna,

what Guy thinks or feels about me: he thinks at reconstruction.

What made him want to tell me this: his strength.

and was Chess involved in some way with this: No.

Oct 18, 1972:

this brings measurable success in one of the mind-related fields or endeavors. This could be publishing or teaching or other areas where large groups are benefiting from your talents and mental brilliance. Recognition for your talents and efforts are common.

Essentially, you are a 'teacher'. It means spreading knowledge or information to large groups of people. This is great if you are in the publishing, radio or television businesses where much information is being distributed to large numbers.

Ecstasy is your very nature; not to be ecstatic is simply unnecessary. To be ecstatic is natural, spontaneous. It needs no effort to be ecstatic, it needs great effort to be miserable. That's why you look too tired, because misery is really hard work; to maintain it is really difficult, because you are doing something against nature.

• Thanks, hanswolfgang! Good luck and best wishes!

• Thank you Lightdreamer93,

anybody can marry. Anybody can produce children. It has nothing to do with an understanding of sex. Animals procreate, but it does not mean they know anything about sex. The truth of the matter is that sex has not been studied scientifically. No philosophy or science of sex has developed because everyone believed he knew about sex. No one has seen the need for a scripture of sex. This is a very grave mistake by mankind.

• Thanks so much,

Marianna

🙂

• Sorry, I forgot to ask for clarification as to his feelings being that of "reconstruction". Thanks again.

Marianna

🙂

• clarification as to his feelings being that of "reconstruction".: he wants a new beginning somewhere else.

If two persons are really intimate they will allow absolute freedom, because they know that intimacy is far more beautiful, far more significant—they have experienced it. So any sexual relationship is just a little diversion, nothing can go wrong just because of it.

• Hello there hanswolfgang,

Thanks for your recent responses to my comments. in one sense, they are reminders to purify and clarify one's thoughts as they may not be quite so secret as we may like to think and are actually transparent to some. There seems to be many more of us who can see with this clarity than before.

Many people can see within themselves and into others in a way which had somehow been blocked before, l think. Deep down we just know but, clarification (a mirror) from others is always useful. May the true believers be blessed with more light.

• Take risks, even in a group. Be not just crippled with fear and do not hate yourself.

• l was going to leave it there but, that last comment resonated with me a little too much for me to let it go by. l know exactly what it is referring to without your being more explicit, even though the situation has not happened yet (it is imminent). So, thanks again. But, may l ask: do you see 'lHU' returning to my life? We were really close but, since they moved away l've barely seen them. Do we have what l might call, a 'parallel future' ?

• do you see 'lHU' returning to my life? No.

Do we have what l might call, a 'parallel future' ? No.

Awareness is not something that happens to somebody else, it is your potential; it is something that is waiting to happen within you. So the first thing: It is your mind. Awareness is not something foreign to you, it is your innermost core, it is your very nature. Maybe you are unaware of the fact, maybe fast asleep, but that makes no difference. A man asleep is still aware. A man unaware of his own awareness is still aware.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Hans how are you doing!? ^_^

I remember that I never took the time to thank you for the last reading you performed for me - I've made that move to Phoenix and I enjoy it - I've been watching myself not to make a change just for the sake of making a change - and I have been trying to take things in steps as you advised me to do.

Now I've come to a point where I'm slightly unsure of which route to take, and would love if you could provide some advice for my next move.

My main questions are... Will I be meeting anyone in particular in the future.. If so.. What area of my life will this person effect... Am I on the right path... If not.. Am I on my way to the right path... Should I continue playing the role I play now... Will I ever return... How much longer do I have to wait..

And any advice that you think I would benefit from - Im starting the transition - And Im just a little blurry on the details

I know that was a lot - Im kind of a binge poster lol << Hope all is well with you tho! I remember you told me that this takes a lot out of you.. I really do appreciate you and what you do!

September 1, 1989 2:29pm Oakland, CA

Thank you VERY MUCH ^_^

Kameo..

Ps..

When I look at your icon pic you remind me of my frat brother Zach Galifianakis lol just a random thought - It's Awesome tho! lol

• ^_^ bump

• bump ^_^

• bump ^_^