Hanswolfgang could you please give me a reading?

• Hans-wofgang. Do you see my cancer fella contacting me soon ? Not heard from him in over 5 weeks , Whats going on with him ? Thank you .

• I do not see your cancer fella contacting you soon.

Whats going on with him ? He is engaged in some kind of fight, of struggle.

He is always missing the train. Either he is too early or he is too late, but he is never at the exact time. Either he is running ahead or he is lagging behind. Either he is in the past or in the future. A few people live in their memories and a few people live in their imaginations.

• hanswolfgang; But will he contact me in the near future ? I did not fully understand your explaination . Does it mean he is too busy to even call me . text me . etc or has he got someone else in his life?

Thank you .

• He will not contact you in the near future. He is too busy to text you, he has got someone else in his life.

Love, and the intensity of love alone converts life into prayer. Awaken your own intellect, because the awakening ot that alone leads to a view of Tao.

• Hans could you give me any advice on my ex?

• Trust on your strength, on your feminine power and shut the mouth of your thinking and its desires. It is beyond proofs, beyond logic.

• Thank you hans, may I ask how long did you study with the "ancients" as i like to call them?

• serious7,

many, many lives. And I am studying still.

My source is unconditional love for all opposites loving the day as much as the night.

The man of tao never accumulates the past; he dies every moment to the past. He is born anew every moment.

• Thank you for your insights. And also taking the time to answer so many questions. I do understand the many lives part.

• Hanswolfgang tao?

• Hans-Wolfgang, Please if you could read my situation on

Cancer man...I thought I was the lucky one, and reply what this type of relationship is likely to be in the future? if you at all could see it working? Thank you!!!

• serious7,

there is a Zen saying that the birds have no desire to be reflected in the lake, the lake has no desire to reflect the birds, but it still happens. The birds are reflected, the lake reflects, although the desire exists neither on the part of the birds nor on the part of the lake. In this desirelessness everything happens, nothing is done.

• llindieloo

sitting silently, doing nothing, the spring comes and the grass grows by itself

• Aquarianna

your situation on Cancer man: you are the loser, but you think you would be the winner. You cannot go inside, because you think death would be waiting there. You are fighting against you own potential. To all and everything you have a negative opinion.

This type of relationship is likely to be in the future a mother-son-relationship, because he will project his realistic mother on you.

But I can see it working.

One need not go anywhere to be blissful. One can sit silently, be alone, and be blissful. Nothing else is needed; just the pulsation of life is enough.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Can you do a reading for me please? What does the this month hold for me?

Will I get back my love?

He's a Scorpio and his D.O.B is 1st Nov 1971.

My D.O.B. is 5th Dec 1975. Location : Kolkata, India

Thanks so much.

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang

i am intrigued by your philosophical insights and woud be really grateful if you would do a general reading for me if you have the time. I was born in London, on January 28th 1950 at 4.15am. Many thanks.

• Hi sagscorp,

You will not get back your love.

What does the this month hold for you? He holds an intellectual dominant man for you.

You have mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level.

You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love.

• Dear highpriestess3

get more in accord with your surroundings, with the people around you, be more friendly to them.

The coming january gives you a strong need to express yourself by doing something that is different from your normal routine. You need to experience a new kind of freedom in your life and to discover dimensions of living that you have not known before. This may take the form of a search for inner truth on the metaphysical or philosophical level, or it may take the more external form of a new activity in your life.

You are much more receptive to new ideas during this time, and you should be a bit careful about getting into something solely because it is a novelty. However, for the most part this desire for the new is constructive and will probably be quite good for you. This is an influence that prevents you in a positive way from getting into a rut.

Sometimes this influence can denote a sudden opportunity or a piece of good luck that seems to come completely out of the blue and take you by surprise. Often it is a sudden change or an event that gives you a new chance in some way. It could be a sudden windfall or promotion or even a sudden chance encounter that works out to your benefit. If such an event occurs, take advantage of it. This is one of the few times when you shouldn't stop to ponder carefully before acting. Such a decision often requires split- second action.

This is also one of the few influences that can be very lucky in gambling. But remember that it will have this effect only if you are reasonably fortunate in such matters anyway. If you are usually unlucky at gambling, this influence will probably not affect you positively.

This influence also enables you to grasp new ideas quickly. You can learn subjects faster now than at other times, and you see very quickly the patterns in anything. On occasion this influence can signify a fortunate discovery or invention.

And keep contact with loving people. That is helpful, tremendously helpful. Whenever you feel alone, find some people with heart. Just being with them will be helpful. You will be recharged again.

• dear Hans-Wolfgang,

what does undergoing a rebirth mean??

I also wonder if you can see anything about my path and the future.

thank you!

a

• I was born in Albania on march 29, 72, around 8am, if this would help

thank you