Hi Bluemoon

• Don't know if I spelled your screenname right, sorry if I didn't! Have been advised by wise friends to ask you my pending question/s, so here goes (and I'm also sorry if I'm adding to a basket that may be getting full):

I'm in a situation where I need to find another house to rent asap, yet nothing is turning up and the situation is looking more and more hopeless. I live in a small country town and my first preference is to find a farmhouse a little way out of town, but am open to being in town if need be.

So, my first question is: will I find a house either out of town, or in town?

Second question: will I move to something which is not a preference, then have to move again to one that is?

Third question: are you able to describe the house and roughly when this move might happen?

Don't want much, do I :))

Anything you come up with would be of great help, as I hear you're pretty good at this. Anything ADDITIONAL you come up with, whether it's related to house moves or not, will also be appreciated. I just feel like there is some "block" to my progress in this matter other than the lack of rentals around at the moment. But that could be me being paranoid :))

Thanks in anticipation! If you have questions, etc, please ask me in return. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

• I believe you mean the very insightful BLMOON! :-))

• Shite! must cut 'n' paste this then ... the misspell would be a bit too unidentifiable methinks :))) Thanks m'dear; what would I do without ya?

• Quiet night at home! Hehe!