Obsessed with a scorpio

• Hi everyone this is my first post and I am so happy I have found this fourm. I am a Libra woman on a scorpio cusp with Leo moon and Pisces rising. All of that really describes me to a T. About two years ago I met a man who I have fallen in lust with. I rarely have felt such intense passion for someone he is thirty years older than me (I am 28) but our age difference never has been a problem. From the first moment I layer eyes on him I felt a lightning bolt of electricity the feeling was mutual after all he pursued me eagerly. He made me feel like the most exciting woman on the planet he is a Scorpio and very intense. I have a boyfriend who I love so I knew I could not let it go past flirtation but a started craving this man and felt like he put a spell on me!! I made a horrible mistake a year ago and cheated on my boyfriend with this man. My boyfriend and I decided to make our relationship work so I could not continue the relationship with Scorpio. However since then we have text and talk a few times sometimes I have initiated it sometimes Scorpio has. I feel like a horrible person but I still fantasize and want him. How do I shake this Scorpio? Should I not ignore this? Is there some sort of deeper meaning for this mutual intense attraction? I never feel this way and no crush has ever lasted this long I don't wanna hurt anyone and I don't wanna risk everything to find out if our lust will morph into a deep loving relationship. Is my fear interfearing with my destiny? I'm so confused

• You are not so confused--you describe your situation with eyes wide open. You named the affair Lust while you used the word Love in relation to your boyfriend. you feel like a bad person betraying your partner and do not want to hurt anyone, yet you play with fire. Why? This seems to be your question. Why can't you resist this man when it's obviouse it's an act of self destructive. You know there is a lesson here and this man is not going away until you get it. To understand why you sabotoge yourself will take some work and effort as you dig deep and examine the feelings you are suppressing when you are busy obssessing about this man.. You are a guilt gatherer and deep down you do not feel deserving of real love. When things are too good you get restless. Everyone is tempted by powerful attractions they must turn down. When they can't it's called an adiction. Adictions often busy our minds with obsessive thinking that keeps us from dealing with thoughts and emotions. This Scorpio is more an adiction than a loving partner. This challanging time is an opportunity for self discovery and healing childhood wounds. There are Spirit guides who are available to help you through this--acknowledge and pray to them before sleep to bring you the knowledge and the teachers to help you heal and ask the Angel Michael to give you strength to resist self harm. Don't be wishy washy--be firm regarding your intentions.

• This post is deleted!

• I couldn't agree more about the Scorpio man! He is very powerful! I have found myself in this very same position as well! You are not alone Krystalkisses!

As Blmoon says"This challenging time is an opportunity for self discovery and healing childhood wounds. There are Spirit guides who are available to help you through this--acknowledge and pray to them before sleep to bring you the knowledge and the teachers to help you heal and ask the Angel Michael to give you strength to resist self harm. Don't be wishy washy--be firm regarding your intentions."

I have been doing this very same thing for the last month! It has helped tremendously. I acknowledge that I can show my Scorpio love and be honored that he was a part of my life. However, it must be from afar! I cannot be with this person as he is a desperate and destructive love!! Your intuition is telling you to drop him, so drop him! You must dig deep and find the strength but you CAN do it and you will be a better person for it! 🙂

Blessed be!

Andrea

• I believe Soul Mates exist, having said that.. All intense relationships are not Soul Mate relationships; even Knowing your Soul Mate doesn’t necessarily assure a relationship. There are often times when Soul Mating ends in separation or never gets off the ground, because one or both may be committed to another, but when this happens it is sad, because the mate that the loyalty is given to suffers, Possessing someone whose True Heart belongs elsewhere is a lonely kind of possession. I am Not advocating, cheating or divorce. But I do believe that ALL OF US need to learn to wait until we feel a deeper passion on all levels, rather than settling for a lesser love of one dimension. (An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure). You are still Single.. I suggest that you Search your own Soul, to determine what is True for You, while you are still free to choose.

Please note, I emphasized, Your True Heart. I believe that we often times confuse Lust or Boredom or Convenience to a Mating.

xoxoxo

• well you have cheated on your boyfriend before and he still accepted you back

you can make this experience some sort of way to avoid getting involved with this Scorpio

you said you love your BF and it is clear that he loves you too, or else he wouldn't have accepted you back

so remind yourself, everytime your lust starts to take over, that you won't be as lucky next time for not all men can accept being cheated, just like we women won't take that lightly

put yourself in his shoe, that will help you feel his pain when you cheated on him

you are Libra cusp Scorp, so this attraction might start because you see a quality in him that you also have, not sure what but I'm sure you can recognize it in you if you look deeper

I am leo with Scorp rising, I recognize Scorp contribution in me

it's very very hard to stay loyal, for this contribution is mainly in mystery so secretas and s ex

appeal to me in a deep level.

my hubby is Cap, so you can imagine it's not much of a s ex life and fun to begin with

but I have been hurt before so I do not want to make him feel the way I did

whenever I feel like jumping into bed with someone else, I would remember the pains I had

that's how I managed so far

he never ever hurt my feelings or betray me, he deserves my devotion

if he cheats on me, means he doesn't deserve my devotion

I would definitely absolutely go where my Scorp rising takes me