Cancer first meeting

• OK so.. Anyone whose read my last post should know the situation between me and Mr. Cancer.. We talk on and off online. I'm super attracted to him.. And we finally met a couple days ago (I know him through mutual friends - He isn't a complete stranger). We were in a public place and it was pretty weird.. I mean.. He's a great guy, I'm completely smitten. But he was kind of indecisive.. And kept looking at me and when I looked back.. He looked away. I got the feeling that I wasn't attractive.. Because he kept drifting away into his own thoughts.. And wandering off to different stores and stuff (We were in a mall).. Basically throughout the time together.. I was trying to figure him out.. I could barely look at him because he'd look away. He just seemed disinterested in me.. So moving along.. We get into the car and are having a pretty nice conversation, I drop him off and he asks if I could call to make sure I got in ok.. I called.. No answer. Sent him a comment online. No response. I've been feeling pretty bummed out about the whole thing and keep replaying it in my head. I just don't understand. Keep in mind he has only seen pictures of me..(Which are a little photo shopped.. Just to remove blotches) And I'm wondering if I didn't live up to the potential of my pictures or if I wasn't dressed well enough.. Idk.. But its killing me..

• cancercancercancer i know the feeling Please read my forum "have i lost my cancer b/f for good ." there's a lot of information on ther about cancer's and all very similar stories . Ply reply .

• cancer-cancer-cancer>>OK so.. Anyone whose read my last post should know the situation between me and Mr. Cancer.

Sandran>>Nope! Sorry.This is my first time posting on your thread.

cancer-cancer-cancer>>>Keep in mind he has only seen pictures of me..(Which are a little photo shopped.. Just to remove blotches

Sandran>>Sorry to say you deceived him with your looks.A Cancer man goes on appearance when it comes to meeting someone.They don't care if you dress like a slob..LOL..They just want to make sure what you see is what you get.And ..another thing a Cancer will not look you in the eye.We are a little stand offish until we get to know you better.If you are looking for eye to eye contact you won't get it from a Cancer man.If he went home,you called and he didn't answer..You got your answer.Just wait a little while maybe it wasn't you at all.Maybe he wants to think things over and decide if he wants to see you again.But, that is just so damn rude from a Cancer man.I swear I can choke the he-lllout of a Cancer man...

• no matter what sign, you need to be honest about your look

I don't know what he thinks I am not water sign

but it's possible he is upset you lied about your look, not necessarily because your look itself

have you tried explaining it to him? even if he doesn't answer I mean at least he knows you don't mean it

• That IS my look.. I look the exact same! Removing one or two blemishes is no big !

• OK hey calm down 🙂 I didn't mean anything I thought it was a lot or something

good luck with him then

• I didn't mean to put that in an attacking way.. Sorry if you read it like that. Im just soooo confused over this guy. I REALLY like him and.. sigh

• no worries I got it 🙂

• My cancer man always makes eye contact with me and has done whatever to make sure I know he is looking at me. I am always the one that looks away. I can get too drawn into him otherwise.

• You ALLL got it wrong. He ACTED like his ANIMAL SIGN. A crab when on the hunt has his eyes on the goal prey ALL the time yet sidesteppes to left n right which to the prey goal APPEARS to be stepping AWAY, n we read into as indecisive not into us no go no pass not interested. HOWEVER he has his EYES on u ALL THE TIME. If u notice the sidesteps on the crab its not AWAY from the prey or goal its TOWARD it. Its doing the sidestep trick to ease the prey into falsely thinking it is SAFE! If u notice how cancer men walk u will see they much often sidestep just like their animal sign. So u can learnt a LOT from the mans animal sign also.

SO when u know this, dont u think u need to revise ur on the spot ideas???

• wicked>>My cancer man always makes eye contact with me and has done whatever to make sure I know he is looking at me. I am always the one that looks away. I can get too drawn into him otherwise

Sandran>>I am Cancer and I do not always make eye contact.But, I will be close to you.I am feeling the body language you give off.When I see someone with eye contact I can sometimes tell when they are deceiving me.I hate being Pisces Moon.Having all this water in my signs sucks..Okay!!LOL

• I'm a Cancer and I won't always make eye contact either. Depends on the amount of emotion being fired back at me (good or bad), sometimes it overwhelms me feeling it that I look away to keep 'control' of my own emotions.