Hi, I'm new here

• Hi DA,

I have been using cards for self-readings the last six months or so. I am still learning and sometimes get very confused! Overall, I enjoy them and have had a professional reading done usually once a year for the last 8-9 years now. I always find them helpful.

You had a very interesting experiece with that gentleman! LOL!

You are fortunate to have had such loving grandparents! Unfortunately I only knew my maternal Grandmother. She passed when I was 15. I loved her but we were not that close!

Darkness Angel, I feel such a wonderful vibe from you!?!? I would be greatly honored if you would do a reading for me using your gramma's cards! It's been an interesting last six months for me and I'm curious as to what's in store for the future! If you would rather not, I completely understand! 🙂

Blessed be!

Andrea

• Hi, Andrea,

It's nice to meet you! Yah, that gentleman's reading really surprised me, too. I've never had anything like that happen before. I'm not sure who was more surprised, him or me, lol! I just remember watching him walk away and thinking "wow". Sometimes I wonder if he still remembers it, and what the outcome was to that whole wife/girlfriend situation. I do know that I rattled his cage, because of the way he just sat there with this look on his face...he was very still and just looking at me, like he was trying to keep a poker face.

I only got to know my paternal grandparents, but not my maternal ones. My maternal grandfather passed long before I was born. And my maternal grandmother lived in Central America, and I only met her twice in my life, both times before I was age 5. She passed when I was about 13.

Thank you for the nice compliment regarding the wonderful vibe. I love your energy too...you come across as very positive and fun. I don't know if there's a way that we can PM through this forum? Do you know if there is?

Blessed Be,

🙂

Jackie

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!