Hanswolfgang a reading, please?

• My birthday is Aug. 23, 1960. The man I love is May 29, 1961. What do you see for us in the upcoming months ahead?

• You are suspecting unvisible problems. Wait and see and do not worry.

You do have considerable emotional power, charm and personal magnetism. This power could be used to bring you success in any activities that deal with groups of people such as acting or sales work. You are also having healing energy, a 'spiritual force' gathering in you, a force you can use to better your life in many ways. This power is available to use at your discretion.

It will give you the power to get your way with people, both personally and professionally. It can bring you more social fun, better intimate relationships or more success in your business.

• Thank you very much. What you said about me in the second paragraph is very right on.

I'd like to talk more about the first sentence, though. Can you please give me any more clarity about what you see?

• I see authorities which had impressed you and which conditioned you. That can be priests or teachers etc.

Revolution has become too contaminated with the social idea. Rebellion is individual. Rebel! Take responsibility for your life.

• Dear Hans-Wolfgang,

Have you got anything comical to say to me......please?

Latest in the UK, Gavin and Stacy........new series, cracks me up! x

• Thank you Hans Wolfgang, I appreciate your words.

If there are any other psychics out there who are interested in doing a reading for me, I would gratefully appreciate your input as well. 🙂

• azure2,

It is Sunday class and the priest is praising the beauty of altruism and generosity. Pierino gets up

and says, ”Yes, my father also says that in life you have to give and give and give.”

The priest is very pleased and replies, ”Your father must be a pious and God-fearing man. It would

be good if there were many more like him. What does he do?”

”He is a boxer!” replies Pierino.

• Hanswolfgang,

Can do a reding for me, 1/23/74. Thanks.

• Do not let oppress you, discover your true strength, water is stronger than stone, so care for your yin and allow your female power. Not refuge in war, but refuge in peace, refuge in love. Be watchful.

• Ok, Thank you.

• I wonder if I,9'21/59 will have a great furture with my love 5/09/53. Thank you in advance for your reponse

• cyw39,

you will not have a great future with your love.

Indecision or worry about some money matter may be a large part of your experience. You have such a strong creative energy associated with it that if you don't find some productive, creative outlet for its energies, you will inevitably feel afraid and indecisive. The key is to find ways to express yourself.

The very spirit of man is against dependence; it longs for freedom. And the greatest freedom ist freedom from motive.

• Thank you for your prompt reply. It was not what I hoped for and I don't understand all you have said. I know we are independant and free. Most people do not understand my independent and free spirit. I am not sure of the motives you speak about. I would say we handle money differently, but I hoped that would not be an issue. I prefer to be productive, but I have not found a creative interest lately. any insight would be appreciated. I still would like a great future filled with true love. Again, Thank you

• Do not be too hasty. Just wait and watch. Future will come by itself, but you remain in the here and now.

What you need is remembrance. If you want a great future, remember where you have come from.

This word “remember” is beautiful. It means to become the member again, re-member—to become part of the source again, to go to the source and become the member again of it.

• Thank you. I will be patient, Live in the moment. live and love life in the present.

• Hi Hanswolfgang! Hope your doing well.

I have 3 questions that are going on in my head.

Is Chris listening to the advice I'm giving him?

Will I ever get an apology from him cause of the trouble he's caused lately?

Will my brother snap out of the depressive mood he's been in lately?

Me: 15/05/1974 Liverpool Australia 9.50am

My brother: 26/11/1982 Liverpool Australia 1.50pm

Chris: 25/01/1974.Don't know where he was born but he lives in Leumeah Australia

Thank you Hanswolfgang

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

Can you see the future for 20/07/55 and 01/05/52?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

My birthday is Aug. 17, 1966. I am open to what you can say about me 🙂 Thanks....