How to find a good psychic locally?

• Hi everyone. How would I go about finding a good psychic or reader in the Baltimore md area? I have had some card readings but nothing rang true and the readings were very general. They could have been for anyone. Thanks

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Soapmaker. Thanks for the reply. I have posted in other threads about my son and you did answer one. Where in Pa are you located and could you recommend someone local in Laurel md. I really enjoy posting in the forums and reading al the conversations. I am also wondering if I did the right thing in severing ties with my sons ex? It really has been a tough two years emotionaly. I went from being thrilled to see my older son getting married and settleing down to seeing his heart broken when she suddenly left. My other son suddenly developed problems with is duaghters mother so we had to go court over that. So I hope things will be better this year. Thanks again for your time.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Cathylee, I am in Gambrills.

love and light,

Ahliyah

• Soapmaker, I grew up in PA.

lol

love and light,

A.

• This post is deleted!

• hi Ahlyah. do you do readings and how much do they cost? I really enjoy theses forums but you can't get into things too deeply here even though I have seen that too. Everyone I have been to locally have been so general or asked for lots of money to fix my negative energy. I'n not sure how far Gambrills is, I love in Laurel, but I don't think it is too far.

And for Soapmaker do you have a shop around Gettysburg for you soaps. My son likes to travel there quite a bit so maybe we could stop in on our next trip? Thanks to both of you.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for the reply Ahlyah. Your e-mail did not come through but mine is candgjohnson1@verizon.net. thanks again. I look foward to hearing fron you.

• I got it, thanks Cathylee. : )

Love and light

A.

• My eyes have change colorsI wonder if the will ever be blue again. I've been through alot will they be blue again. I would like direction with love . Can u help

• Hi Ahliyah nd soapmaker. Just got back from a wonderful vacation. Spennt my birthday in the Bahamas. Now back to the cold. My son would like to know ore about his past lives. One psychic here told him his troubles were partly because he was a gypsy in a past life and used to cheat people. How does he go about finding about past lives? I have encourgaged him to join but he has not done so yet. Thanks and Happy Holidays

• Cathylee, the Bahamas sound wonderful! and how nice to treat yourself to birthday FUN! 🙂

Not having looked at his chart, I don't know his purpose in this life. However, your son does have the hero in him; if he calls upon the heroic part of himself he will begin to notice the subtle shifts in his life that will lead him away from his troubles. He must be the hero to himself.

Interesting thing about past lives, you can call upon a past life incarnation for their strengths. So if he cheated people in a past life, he can call upon the aspect of himself that has great strength in resolving difficulites and in transforming his own life. Does that make sense? One does not have to suffer through karmic bonds for a lifetime. It can be over and done with in a day!

Hope this helps.

Love and light,

Ahliyah

• Thanks. I think it would help if he were to join tarot.com and talk to people himself. I keep trying to get him to join but no luck yet.