Ok now i need help with this Libra!! URGENT

• my rising sign is Gemini but i havent really looked into Gemini to see how they are. and also i am positive alot actually, i always try to think the grass is always greener on the other side, but theres a problem, i think positive but yet, when you think positive and then you get let down it hurts that much more, so then sometimes i try to think negitive cause then it doesnt su-ck as much, get it? i always think positive,but alot of people around me think negitively, when people need help doing something like lifting and moving something heavy or need a problem solved and i tell them the way i would do it, they ask "are you sure?" i say yes but then still doubt my word like we cant do it and it wont work, and then they try it my way, and of course! it works the way i said it would, im the one to think how it will work and then believes we can do it, but nobody listens to me or doubts my word, i stay positive alot but im just surrounded my negitive people from all angles, the worst is my dad, he tells me to do something that i have done many times before, but yet he still explains what to do to me, like im stupid and i dont know what im doing or talking about, but i know whole heartedly that i am capable of doing lots of things that noone would ever expect me doing, its kinda like since im such a nice guy and help out everyone, that everybody thinks im weak and uncapable of doing things.

Libra girl(jenn) is the same way as me, we have alot in common, so i think thats why she clicked so well with me, and i think she probably feels the same. also her dad has money and she is trying to prove that she can make it without everyone helping her, just as i want, my parents didnt have money but i was always taken care of no matter what and even still.

yes i know i deserve better in my life, but so does jenn also, after her past just like mine, she derserves the best, and i think i can be the "best" for her, cause whoever i would be with will get treated like every girl wishes they were treated, im not saying that im gods gift to women, but i have that much confidence in what i can bring into someone life.

• Well you can't fix anyone except yourself and the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.That is part of your lesson, her lesson, my lesson and everyone else who think this way. You can't help anyone who doesn't help themselves either. When you read your horoscope you are suppose to read your sun sign and your rising sign and I have talked to you until I am blue in the face all I can do is plant the seed it's up to you to water it and make it grow. But you keep digging it up and won't give it time to take root. Good luck you will need it.

• Last year was the beginning of me thinking that "i cant fix anyone but myself" and thats something that i need to deal with, but it is hard too always think like this if you have a big heart and actually care. but yes i am "fixing" myself right now for the first time in my life, and it feels really good without having to worry about anyone else, yes ill think about Jenn and i cant help that but i know she is going to school going to work doing her own thing that she was doing even before she met me, and if she one day decides that she misses me and wants to hang out again, ok i might go do that depending if i have else already planned at that time, if she ever messages me wondering why i got so distant, i honestly will tell her the truth cause i think she will understand.

• Chevelleman, with this Libral gal you don't need to just back off. No...you need to outright make her believe that you are moving on without her. And please, go on without her, make it real because she'll know if you're just playing a game. Go about your business do what is good for #1. Tell her you want a girl who is into you and that you'll find her someday. But you need to make it look REAL. So that means you are going to have to move on. Let me tell you if she is interested (of course she likes to keep her options open She's a Libra) she will be looking for YOU. Libra loves to be loved and smiled at but if you spoil her like that then she looses interest. Love her but Always keep her guessing, wondering. Good luck!

• or i could even tell her that i found a girl that was "into" me, cause she wouldnt leave me alone lol, but i kinda told her to stay away cause of this Libra girl (and they both libras) but even when this other girl in into me, i wasnt into her, i dunno shes a nice girl but she reminded me ALOT like jenn(she had the same issues and everything!), she sounded desparate to be with anyone after she broke up with her BF after 3 years, so i wasnt gonna be a rebound, so i think i did the right thing in keeping away from that one. thanks for the advice, i have been noticing that since i have changed my attitude since my counceling classes, that more of my friends that kinda dissapeared have come back! and i got plans to hang out with some of them this week already lol, should be fun

• angie8, yes ok she will like to keep her options open, but after all i have done for her, or said to her or about her, and still she couldnt let anyone in?? well i think she let me in quite a bit i mean i went to her house and met her dad, so that was a big one, but you would think she would at least message me first at least once, in the 6 months of knowing her, but nope, and i actually feel sorry for if there is another guy she likes, that she does this same thing too, cause i think they wont stick around as long as i have. if this happens, and she runs too me cause she thinks i will be there cause i always was, i think she will sadly mistaken when i tell her off, and that she cant just go and run too me cause some other guy left and didnt care, even talking about this is kinda getting me frustrated lol cause i think that is what will happen too.

• OK before i get my A-s-s ripped by Libraslair for bringing this Libra girl (jennifer) up again, i wanna state that i have been "moving on" slowly but surely, i dont know what she is thinking as of right now because in my status update on myspace i posted this " since taking my classes i have made big changes and continue to grow, and i also learned that positive people will attract other positive people, and the same goes for negitive people, things are looking up finally, almost perfect" thats what i said then the next day she seems mad, and puts up two more songs, 1st one pretty much saying good bye and she hopes i miss her. 2nd song pretty much saying that she is hiding her feelings to keep her self alive, and has been pushing me away, WELL NO CRAP lmao this woman! geez is sssooo retarded and confusing that its just plain stupid now, i can seriously feel myself "drifting" into hating her cause of what i went through in pouring my heart out to her and for her, making a fool of myself everytime i got rejected, having everybody else tell me that i was stupid to keep in contact with her as long as i have. but honestly i cant explain it this "connection" i have with her is too much too ignore sometimes, if she thinks im leaving her or giving up on her when i said that in my status update, oh well i guess and she will start to feel it more cause im not gonna contact her, only if she does first, but then if she did it might not be pretty cause i would be an a-s-s. and i think i have a real Legitimate reason for to be angry. and people say that im jumping to conclusions and i "read' too much into these songs, and she denys that they are about me, which is bs lol cause we so much alike that i just know im right. i dunno any thoughts? am i wrong to be angry?

• Uhmm she is retarded?? What gives you the right to call her retarded? If I was you go back and read aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you have written about her and you and come back and back that statement up!!

You could of have friendship but nooooooooooooooooooooo couldn't let that happen.

Jeezzzz.

• Shame on you resorting to calling names. Now we know you are a very young MAN but you may discuss her without being childish and calling names. You want us to treat you like an adult so you must talk like a responsible young man. Early 20's aren't that far from high school but you don't have to sound that way.

• ok i slept on it, yes that was the very first time i have ever called her any name before, on here, or in my personal life, she is actually very smart and smarter than me lol, but i said that because of how she is always so damn Negative, just like everyone else in my family, and it annoys the c-r-ap outta me, esspecially when i know when she isnt a Negative person, but with everything that has to do with me?? she's Negative, its like no one can love her kinda thing and doesnt feel like shes worth it, everything i have said she thinks im lying and im full of c-r-ap, and i dont take that very well cause im very genuine and everything i have said to her i have meant them wholeheartedly, cause i just dont go around and say the things i have said to her to everyone, i even have a hard time saying "i love you" to my mom for god sakes, and ive told her all of this but still nothing gets through,

and yes im only 22 but unlike alot of other MEN my age, im usually very respectful, wise for my age, and more responsible, and treat everyone how you would like to be treated, and will admit when i was wrong, yes i was wrong and out of line, and for the record everybody calls people names no matter what age, Esspecially when feelings and emotions are involved, so you women have never called your ex's names?

• ugh im sorry again, but damn, im being stupid again, maybe ill post something up that i did here on tarot, that describes how i am and how she is, which it was accurate to the T, which was a little weird, and then the compatabilty part at the end makes sense also cause i could see it happening, but still i dunno

• THIS is what it said about me, which i have to say that everything it says about me is completely true

"You have a wisdom beyond your years. Even as a child, your understanding of life was considerable, though it likely went unrecognized by others.

You are a born peacemaker. You are driven by a desire to settle conflicts and create harmony. You are a healer and a visionary. You long to make the world a better place, and cannot rest until you have dedicated your life to some worthwhile cause.

Your realm is ideas and philosophy. You are attracted to the world of energy more than to the mechanical or material planes. Philosophy, religion, and less traditional forms of healing are among your specialties.

You are obsessed with the quest for enlightenment.

You are extremely sensitive and possess a high degree of intuition. Subtle messages and feelings of others do not escape your attention. You are powerfully aware of the thoughts and feelings of others. Unless you are well grounded, this can throw you about emotionally. Your awareness can be both a gift as well as a problem, because you so deeply desire to please others and keep harmony in your environment.

Many 11s were born into extremely hostile or turbulent families. This often resulted in psychological pain, lack of confidence, and shyness during childhood. Somehow, the child with an 11 heart's desire recognized the sources of his family's problem. This created an internal conflict for the child, who naturally loved the troubled parent, but could not cope with that parent's behavior.

Therefore, many 11s are scarred early in life. They understand the sufferings of others and seek to be of service in some way.

This is, in fact, the easiest way for you to heal yourself and find your greatest satisfaction.

You understand the importance of close, loving relationships. Therefore, you are selective in choosing your friends and spouse. You are a romantic, idealistic, but somewhat impractical person. Unless you have other balancing characteristics (as indicated by 1s, 4s, and 8s in your chart), it is wise to team up with a more practical and realistic partner.

You have a magnetic and charismatic personality. You like pondering abstract matters. Your intelligence is electric. Ideas, solutions to problems, and inventions seem to come to you as if out of the blue.

You are highly charged and intense. This can cause nervous tension. You need to care for your nervous system with ample amounts of rest, a peaceful environment, and proper diet -- avoiding extreme foods and drugs.

You are often more concerned with universal justice than with the individual.

The 11 is a master number, possessing great potential. It has been entrusted to you as a gift that you are worthy of. The key is to maintain a hold on your ideals and seek ways to practically implement them.

You have a specific role and gift to give to the world. This requires time and maturity to fully comprehend. But with patience and perseverance, you will discover why you felt different and even unique as a child. At that time, you will discover that what made you feel weak as a child will make you strong and confident as a mature adult.

• and this what is said about Jenn, (cause i know her birthdate etc..) and she has seen this also and she didnt deny anything it said and thought it was weirdly accurate also.

You love knowledge, study, and insight. You value the gifts of your mind, which you use to great advantage to penetrate the mysteries of life. You study things in-depth. You search beneath the surface of things. You abhor shallow judgments or opinions.

You have a natural gift for analysis and research. Once you have grasped the facts of a subject, your creativity and abstract approach lifts your thinking beyond the rudimentary to the philosophical. You have a theoretical mind, but rather than indulge in fantasies or idle thought, you prefer to base your theories upon scientific facts.

You enjoy mental and physical puzzles -- figuring them out, taking them apart, and putting them back together.

Some people may perceive you as cool or aloof. You are somewhat introverted; you may feel slightly removed and even a little different. The fantasy of the hermit or monk engaged in a life of study and meditation appeals to you.

In relationships, you tend to keep things business-like and impersonal. You prefer to talk about the facts of a given situation, rather than the cloudier issues of emotions and personal feelings. You distrust feelings -- both your own and those of others. The whole emotional realm strikes you as unreliable, and a bit unnecessary.

Your inability to fully understand the emotional aspect of life is your Achilles heel. You are so rational that the unpredictability of the heart frightens and surprises you.

Your challenge is to trust. You need to share your heart with someone. This is a courageous step for you, but will result in enormous growth and satisfaction.

The advice here is to make a true connection with another human being. Without it, you may marry out of convenience or to fulfill social expectations, but it will not lead you out of loneliness. The more removed you are from people, the more you risk isolation, bitterness, and a cynical attitude toward life.

This choice represents a true crossroads in your development. By sharing yourself with others (without compromising your independence and need for privacy) you can cultivate your enormous charm and share your understanding of life. You are a natural teacher and advisor. And the wealth of knowledge you will accumulate in life is meant to be shared with others.

This is not to say that you must compromise on your need for privacy or time spent alone to contemplate life. These are natural aspects of your personality, which are essential to your growth. These characteristics should not be threatening to your spouse, but must be understood as fundamental to your being.

You are blessed with a great reserve of intuition, which can be cultivated by regular meditation and contemplation. Your "inner voice" is your greatest guide and friend.

You are idealistic and have high expectations for yourself. Learn to balance your serious nature with regular doses of fun.

Your intelligence and cultivation make you charming and distinguished in appearance. As you get older and more comfortable with your identity, people are naturally attracted to you. They see your wisdom, your deep understanding of life, and the refinement you radiate.

NOTE: it says her challenge is too trust, and if she doesnt give her heart to someone that she will marry someone for no real good reason. i did this hearts desire compatibilty thing months ago, but i didnt think most of these things about her were true, but now since i know her soo much better, i do have to say that i really do think she will end up a very unhappy person later in life

• Your not everyone and you don't have to be one of the sheep.

• umm wait, now im confused on how you responded, i have calmed down now (i get very stupid and say things that i dont mean when angry), are you meaning that im not "everyone" by when i said this "everyone calls people names when they are angry when feelings and emotions are involved" is that what you meant? im not everyone??? hmmm that puzzles me, am i getting this right by saying that you think im not the normal guy and that im better than calling people names? esspecially the girl that i have expressed so much feelings for? i dunno if i got that right, but if that is what your thinking, i do feel very bad about what i said about her cause ive never done that before towards her, cause i dunno, i just care about her too much for my own good i guess, but Libraslair do you really think i should just move on from her, or just do what im doing now, and giver her space? im trying to do thing for myself right now yes, but i cant say that i wont contact her again LATER not any time soon though, cause she has a hard time letting anyone! "in" and after let me in alot,(slowly but surely) i think if i moved on completely it would devastate her and then she couldnt trust me at all afterwards after everything ive said. you know?

• When I said your not everyone and you don't have to be one of the sheep I meant that you don't have to be like everyone else. That's no excuse for you to do something and it doesn't make it right. Just because you think everyone does something. And yes move on stop pining for her. How much planner can I make it. Do you want me to drop the brick wall that you keep butting your head against on top of you for you to get what most people on here have told you to do. You can stop being so dense now and get a life. Geeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• And knowing all of that about yourself means that you can change any part of it. Nothing is written in stone. So don't use that as an excuse either.

• lol LibrasLair, you must be going crazy trying to get things though to me lol, dont think that i dont listen, cause i do, all im saying is that im letting her do her thing while im doing mine, i got a job interview on monday and think i should get it too, so if i do that would be a major thing in my life right now cause i want one badly and need one to maybe help parents out on bills also, i am letting her be, the only reason i asked you if i should move on is because, i just cant stop feeling my feelings towards her cold turkey you know? that was all i was trying to get across to you, not to make you pull your hair out haha, cause i am listening and worrying about only myself right now cause i have always put other people first before myself, and thats what i was doing with her, so i do understand, ill post up the last part of the thing i posted up above, the "compatability" part, and see what you think

• Your Heart's Desire's compatibility is 11 and 7

In this combination of numbers, intuition meets intelligence, sensitivity meets clinical research, the heart meets the mind. It would be a challenge to find two more different archetypes than this. Cody and Jennifer, yours is a unique relationship. Rarely do two such different numbers express even the slightest bit of interest in each other. But, when they do, the partnership is worth every effort. Almost certainly, you met under strange circumstances, perhaps a situation where you were both out of your usual environment, and, most likely, Cody reached out to Jennifer .

Once these two completely different numbers come close enough, the result is often an exchange of energy that welds the relationship for life.

The dangers and pitfalls possible in this combination are generally experienced right at the beginning of the relationship. They are numerous and include the inability to relate to the other person’s way of thinking, feeling, and expressing. Cody's love is soft and gentle, idealistic and romantic, emotional and innocently childlike. Jennifer's love is like a precious jewel; it requires a lot to earn it. Wisdom and knowledge, spiritual understanding and an ageless quality strengthen Jennifer's love. At the onset of the relationship, this was the big hurdle to overcome. Jennifer Moore does not trust love that comes so easily. On the other hand, Cody simply cannot understand why someone would not just respond. After all, what is more natural than love?

Sometimes, a relationship with this combination of numbers occurs after the partners have known each other for many years, when levels of trust and understanding have been achieved before either one of them thought about romance. So, a romance born on such solid foundations and balanced by pure emotions on one side and wisdom and spiritual understanding on the other can’t but succeed.

So, be that as it may, once other number combinations bring these two opposite archetypes together into this unique relationship, it takes a hurricane to destroy their bond.

OK there are quite a few points in there that either have happened and/or make complete sense to how i am and how she is,......... actually the whole thing makes sense really lol

• Libraslair and whoever else

thanks for everything you have ever done for me, BUT it is OFFICAILLY OVER WITH ME AND HER, i went to talk to her in person about her being in a relationship now with one of her best friends and she has known for a long time, and he knows everything about her she says, and the thing is that he is the same age as her 23 and has 2 kids already that look 5 years old, and he lives in Cali and we live in AZ, so i say good luck to her with having a long distance relationship, (he is the same type of guy JUST like her ex) so if that is what she wants is to be hurt again, then so be it,

the sad part is that she has been dreaming about being with him since she was little (11 years old) she is living in a fantasy world, she is kinda obessed with him really, thats really sad, cause i know she will get hurt in the end and i didnt want that for her.

in our talk I had with her today, i told her that i was finally ready to pursue something more with her and that i wasnt afraid anymore, but it seems like i just missed the train as it went by me, but honestly she never wanted anything more with me i think cause she is stuck in a dream world with him, my main concern was that he is gonna hurt her(its bound to happen cause she is obessed with him and will keep track of everything he is doing, it will be a nightmare for him and he will get tired of it)

AND her "boyfriend" sent me a message today on myspace after she blocked me out of her life once again and this time for good, but in time she will realize what she lost, i know she will, but this is what he said to me

"""wats sup cody how may i hel;p u ? u like to use names of people u dont kno how u feel'n bro just hit me up dont come at jen like that if u got sumthang to say im a man just talk 2 me u kno hit me backlk so we can talk about wats on your mind""""

NOW i was gonna be an A-s-shole to him, but i was mature about it and since i really did love her this is what i said back to him

"""i dont know what she told you but its probably bul-l-****, but umm i never came at jen in a bad way, i never said anything bad about her since i met her like 8 months ago, all i ever said about her was good things and she knows it, if you didnt know i liked jen alot since i met her, but she seems to be kinda obsessed with you to be honest, and all i was worried about was her, cause even though i dont know you, i know your music producer or something, and prolly have girls that hit on you all the time and s-h-it, soo my concern was that since jen is obsessed with you for all these years that i feared that you would hurt her, cause i know i wouldnt, but i aint got any hard feelings towards you or her, im good, it was just a chapter in my life and i learned alot from it. i just want her to be happy and if that is with you? then so be it, BUT if you were to hurt her i just wanted to let you know that it would absolutey kill her if you did, or if it didnt work out with you guys, but i hope it does, i really do. i always had nothing but her best interest at heart. i just hope you know what you got."""