Need Prayers Please

• I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I know how hard it can be when you hit a point in your life that "when it rains, it pours". I went through that in 1997...my son and ex mother-in-law were both diagnosed with cancer on the same day, just 3 hours apart. And this was 6 days before Christmas. The doctors gave our son 4 - 6 months to live, and he was only 3 1/2 years old. And my only child.

During that year, two other family members were diagnosed with cancer (both survived), and four completely different relatives passed away.

At the end of the year, my mother-in-law lost her battle with cancer (the 5th one to pass that year). My son, on the other hand, beat his, and just a couple of weeks ago, we celebrated 13 years in remission with him. He is a big, strapping 16 year old kid now, and you'd never know he'd ever been so sick in his life.

But the stress we all experienced as a family that year was like nothing I've ever experienced before or since. I remember that I kept asking myself questions like "what next?" and "when's it going to end?" It was an emotional battering that I'll never forget, and I understand and know how hard everything must be for you at this point.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, and send positive thoughts and strength your way. Just remember to take it one day at a time, and you will get through all of this. It may be a long hard road, but it will eventually come to an end and things will get better. Many, many hugs to you and your family!

• Thinking of you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. x

• Have hope manifestdreams. I feel that you will have the baby you so want. I feel it strongly. I know the pain you are feeling but you must hold fast to the hope and faith inside you that is telling it WILL be. Please DO NOT think driving out for Thanksgiving had any impact at all on your pregnancy because it did not. You know, deep inside you, that you will get your wish. Don't be afraid and don't believe otherwise. IT WILL BE.

Love and Light

• Darkness Angel-

What you went through certainly resembles what's been happening in our lives lately. I'm so glad that your son is OK. My husbands Uncle passed away yesterday, Our brother in law passed unexpectedly at the end of September, his aunt passed shortly after that from cancer, another of his aunts passed from cancer this passed year, his cousins wife passed from it last year,and two of his cousins and his mother are battling it now. Well his mother isn't really battling it anymore she is close to passing over. We've actually had several more deaths the past couple years...two grandmothers and two more Uncles but they were more expected. I thought this baby was my happiness in the midst of chaos. Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement.

azure2-

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. It's very sweet of you.

hisbablove-

Thank you. You seem to always know just what to say to give people hope. You have a real gift.

• Manifest, I dont want to give you false hope but if you havent miscarried yet maybe there is a chance you will not. Doctors can be wrong sometimes. I dont know if its just me but I felt a strong spirit in you and I think others did too. How sure are they really? Doctors say things all the time that turn out to be incorrect and people recover from things that they werent expected to. I am a firm believer in miracles. I pray that you will have a miracle. Amen.

• You're very welcome, manifestdreams. And thank YOU for your kind words.

I hope you know that while I try to encourage, I also sometimes have to console but I never say anything just to make someone feel better. I was not consoling you, my dear. I didn't feel that was what was meant for you to hear because I felt that you would know the fulfillment of the joy you want in this. It as also not empty encouragement. What I said to you I felt in my bones to be true. Lovinmylife feels it as well, so I know it isn't wishful thinking. Hold on to your faith that this will be. It will not steer you wrong.

You remain in my prayers and I look forward to congratulating you soon:)

Love and Light

• Thank you lovin.

I had a call from the nurse of the doctor that removed my fibroids and she said that I should have another blood test done. I don't want to get my hopes up but I need to know what's going on. At first I wasn't going to bother but that nurse called me when I was sitting there wondering if I should have another test. At the very least I need to know that this isn't an ectopic pregnancy or something like that. I'm just waiting for a call back from the OB's office. If they don't get back to me I think I'll just go in. They did give me the wrong info at the last blood draw...she said that my numbers dropped and I felt like I was hit by a truck, then she said "oh no wait they actually doubled that's very good". WTF? I really can't stand that place but it seems every doctor in the area belongs to that clinic or another one that seems just as bad. If I can't get them to order another test then I could go to the doctor that removed the fibroids but they're an hour away. I feel like my symptoms have diminished but I need to make sure. Right now I have a cold that started with a sore throat Tuesday. Now I'm wondering if that caused a problem with the pregnancy. I'm a believer in miracles too. I know there is a baby trying to be born through me. I just wish I knew what to do to make that happen. Thank you for your prayers.

hisbablov-

Thank you again. I will try to hold on to the faith that this baby is coming through me soon, either now or in the very near future.

• Hi Manifest, I was asked to pass along a message to you.

There are three parts to this, so please be patient with me as I get this out to you. I'm sure you are feeling anything but patient right now.

First, there are three numbers in play; 8,9, and 6, in order. I've asked Valerie to give you her very insightful information on these as they relate to you right now.

The next part is that, if I was to look at what I'm feeling in a very physical way, I would see | | |

one finger on each end pointing up. In the middle is 9, and a concern about confidence.

The fingers pointing up are pointing to Spirit, recommending that you know with unwavering confidence that you are protected nurtured and encouraged to live a prosperous life.

As others have said, you are not doing anything wrong. Your trip had no impact. You are being encouraged to trust Spirit and your relationship to Spirit in this. There is a powerful message that is trying to reach you, and has been throughout your lifetime, from toddlerhood, around age 5. I feel very strongly that you are being asked to surrender a worldly perspective, and look with reverence on what you desire, on the process of birth and motherhood, to see them as something you already know and understand implicitly, and with great gratitude.

In the past, there was a secret. It remains to be known, but its finger points to Spirit and resolution. The future points to Spirit too, a future of great respect. I feel like you are being asked to see yourself as one with the womb of Mother Earth, as a divine connection between earth and spirit. I'm sorry, I don't know why this is.

In the now is the confidence in spirit I mentioned, and you with your face tipped gently upward.

I feel somehow you will know or come to understand what I'm messaging. I feel helpless writing this to you at all, and being so vague, but I have absolute faith in the message and in offering it to you.

I love you. That's all.

Don't despair.

in love and light love and light love and light

Ahliyah

• Hi Manifest - I had two miscarriages as well before giving birth to my son last year. The first miscarriage the day after I found out I was pregnant and the second occurred at right around eight weeks, although I didn't know the baby had died until my 10-week checkup. I felt a great release the day I know he died and attributed it to the start of the weekend (I miscarried on a Friday). Everything happens for a reason, I believe.

I've looked up the numbers per Ahliyah's request and this is what I've discovered:

Eight: This number is about wholeness, change, leadership and power. The planet associated with this number is Saturn, which is considered the planet of destiny. Eight people (if we're talking about people) are known for their excellent organizational abilities and are born with an

apptitude for executive roles. This also is a number that features the attribute of determination.

Nine: In numerology, the number is associated with generosity, compassion and a wellspring of emotional and dramatic feelings. Trust and honor also is associated with this number and, since it is the highest single digit, holds an elevated position in regard to responsibilities toward mankind. People with this life path number are known to be healers, spiritual educators and judges. These people also are friendly, outgoing and have a commanding presence. The planet associated with nine is Mars. These people are born fighters in all aspects of life!

Six: The ruling planet here is Venus as the number 6 represents nurturing, domesticity, truth and justice. People who have a six life path also are drawn to cinema and the arts - and poetry. These people are predominant caretakers as well, whether at home or at the office. Think leadership by example, and in love, loyalty and devotion. Home is a big deal to to people who are a six.

I'm not sure this will be helpful, but maybe it will strike a chord with you. I've come to believe that miscarriages happen because our bodies can not support the developing babies inside of them and sometimes, they could be a message for us to get everything internally in working order. I don't think you are going through this in vain. We are universally learning to let go of our attachments and to rejoice in the here and now. When I miscarried the first time, I decided to take a hot bath and soaked my whole body underwater for as long as I could. During that time, I listened to the sound of my heartbeat and thought about what it meant to be alive. We all tend to take our beating hearts for granted and the fact we are life for granted. It was a profound moment for me. When I miscarried the second time, I was upset, but I also had a deeper appreciation for life and what it meant to be alive. As upset as I was about that miscaarriage, when I became pregnant the third time, I understood what it meant to nurture my life and the life of the child growing inside of me. Per Ahliyah's response to you, I became Mother Earth (I didn't even realize it until my own mother, surprised at how much I loved being pregnant, commented on what I had become - 'an Earth Mother' - she said). That feeling is still inside of me today and I know and understand so much better what it means to nurture and love myself and another.

I hope this helps.

Valerie

• Hello Manifest.

We do not really know each other, but I wanted to say I am sorry for your loss to you & your husband. I myself lost a child many years ago. I feel when the time is right, your wishes for a child will come.

My prayers are with you both,

Sparklingsoul

• I wish you all the best manifest. I won't post my own experiences here, but suffice to say I do sympathise greatly with what you've gone through. I'm not giving psychic impressions here either; just my sympathies and encouragement for to you to keep trying. This could be a simple matter of timing, although I know that would be of little comfort to you now.

Bless you and your husband for your staunch efforts to bring another life into the world. Keep trying and keep hoping 🙂

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoooxoooxoxoxox

• Hi Manifest, I'm new here (relatively) and haven't had the good luck to interact with you even once! I just want to tell you that I am going to pray for you too and soon enough! This forum has been a great support to me in my times of need and I intend to give back whatever little I can. I may not be able to give out healings as of now (I am sloooowly getting there...have a lot to learn) but I can pray for you and I know prayers do have substance! Pls take care of urself.

• Manifest I'm so sorry, I'm am praying for you and your family. I'm no Psychic but I believe it will happen for you when the time is right. Believe in miracles they do come true. God Bless U!

• Manifest, My deepest heartfelt condolence for your loss, I can fully understand what you are going through. I had 5 ectopics and 1 miscarriage and finally on number 7 the pregnancy went full term.My son is now 18. Miracles do happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Brightest Blessings

• Thank you everyone for your insights, encouragement, and prayers, also for sharing your own struggles with having babies. Your responses have meant so much to me. i go for more testing on Monday so I'll know for certain if this pregnancy will continue or not.

• Hi manifestdreams, it's good to hear from you I was hoping we would hear from you. I will keep you in thoughts and prayers, you take it easy 'til Monday. Love and light x

• Hi Manifest,

My prayers are definitely c you & your family now. Did the doctor ever work you up for Lupus or check for anti-cardiolipin antibodies? Did your doctor work with you for family planning? Did you take folic acid while trying to conceive? Is your doctor an Ob/Gyn or just a family doctor?

• Hi Manifest.

Thinking about you and sending you lots of good wishes at this worrying time. You deserve some good news. I hope and pray that this time around everything turns out ok. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.Love and light.xxx

• Thanks everyone. I guess I'm not going to hear back from the doctor's office today, about my test results. I tried to put it out of my mind but I kind of got my hopes up last night. The home pregnancy tests are still positive, although that probably doesn't mean much. I've been so sick with a terrible cold. My head feels like it's going to explode.

Heyouwassup- I have had immune testing done and I think the only thing that I had were anti-thyroid antibodies. I think my sister tested positive for lupus. I take a baby aspirin a day just encase there are any clotting issues. I do take folic acid. My doctor is an Ob/Gyn.

• Manifest we are all hoping for the best for you. Please let us know about your test results.