Need Prayers Please

• I just found out today that I'm pregnant and I need prayers that this one sticks. (Miscarried twins at 12 weeks around this time last year). I also got a job offer today and have to let them know by tomorrow if I want it. I would have to fly out in two weeks for training. I don't even know if I should fly. Waiting to hear back from the doctor on that. It's an outside sales position, commission only, though it sounds like there is potential to make some money. I am in total shock right now. My husbands count was so bad on his last test that I didn't think I could possibly get pregnant now. Any psychic with insight on the potential of this job? And as far as the baby just prayers please.

• I am sending many prayers you way hon!

• Manifest Dreams I wish you the very best with everything. You have been more than helpful and supportive on here. Prayers for you certainly. ( :

• Manifest,

Congratulations, that is really awesome news about your pregnancy. I will definitely pray for you both. You hang in there and have faith.

xoxo

• Manifestdreams...I am SO happy and excited for you! I am sending you my very best wishes and prayers.

Bless you and your family:)

YIPPEEE!!!!

• Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was going to surprise hubby on Thanksgiving, but I broke down and told him because of the job decision. He thinks I should pass on it, because the timing isn't right. Well I managed to keep it secret for about 8 hrs. It's a very strange time. We've had several deaths in the family recently and his mother is in the final stages of cancer. It's been an emotional roller coaster ride, and I just want to hold on to this happiness.

• congratulations on the pregnancy

you should probably listen to your husband in regards to the job and stay focused on relaxing and remaining positive

i think most of us have been having a harder time than usual

but i think that is why we have to enjoy the precious moments that much more

hopefully twenty- ten will bring the light we all need back in full force

my prayers are with you as well

as you continue to be a blessing may you continue to reap those blessing in return

• you are in my prayers too,plz.keep us posted.

have a wonderful thanksgiving.......

peace and blessings,xoxo

• Thank you, thank you. 1chellee- I think I will turn down the job. I'm not able to make such a rushed decision right now., they're pressuring me to accept by tomorrow. patricia1970-you have a wonderful thanksgiving too.

I am still in complete shock. I am so very happy!

• I'm having a miscarriage.

• My deepest condolences and greatest sympathy, Manifestdreams.

I have not yet had the pleasure of interacting with you much, if at all, here on the forum, but I have read many of your posts and know that you have a strong presence here. My heart breaks for you now, all the same. It sounds like you have been through this before and it must get more difficult each time. It's hard to know what to say at a time like this, but please know that I am so very sorry and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sacogirl

• I am so sorry to hear that manifest dreams. My heart goes out to you and your husband. (hugs)

• Sorry to hear that your loosing your one thing you have tried so hard to keep. Your babys. Much love to you and yours. Love and Light.

• I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. Lots of love & hugs XXXXX

• Thank you everyone. Can anyone get anything on why this is happening, and if I will get pregnant again?

• Manifest,

I am so deeply sorry to hear your sad news. Just hang in there, my sister in law had 2 miscarriages and then went on to successfully become pregnant to full term. I don't know the reason, but I will pray for you both.

Wenchie

• I'm sorry to hear your sad news. I don't know the reason for such a loss but will pray for you & your husband.

Blessed be

• So sorry to hear about your loss. I too am desperately wanting a child of my own, so I feel your pain. I know it's hard to say things happen for a reason but hopefully one day you will have your answer. Don't lose faith, the babies will come when the time is right. My prayers and love are with you.

Summer

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Don't give up just keep trying. I will definitly say a prayer that you and your husband can receive a bundle of joy!

• Thank you everyone. I guess it would be more accurate to say that I am waiting to miscarry. Based on the last blood tests the nurse said that the doctor told her that I'm going to miscarry. The first two tests looked great. I just don't know if driving out of state for Thanksgiving had anything to do with it. I keep getting pregnant exactly when past readings said I would but they never say that I'm going to miscarry. I know that the cause is different from the last time. I was much further along and it was more than likely due to fibroids, that I've since had removed. Just wanting some hope for the future.