What I am thankful for thansgiving

• I used to be a teacher and was assulted (I almost died from it ) by a student. Long story short. I left the field of teaching, lost my house (couldn't pay for it anymore) and because of the economy and lack of jobs, I ended up working for $8.50 job at night in a local convinience store (still am) as a cashier. I also wash the floor everynight.

The past year and a half has been very tough for me. However, I am grateful for my health and for my ex-parents in-law who gave me a place to stay. Though I have short-term memory lost and need surgery on my nose (my nose was broken) from my assault, I am grateful that I am still functioning rather well. I have hope of getting another job (desk job thanks goodness). I will know when I go to my interview on dec. 8. I will be 49 years old this december. I am grateful that I didn't die and hopeful that I will get back on my feet again and rebuild my life. I accept my karma but hope that through my humility and hard work I have paid my dues. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Josee.

• After spending 6 months in hospitals, with 6 weeks in a coma knocking on deaths door. I am very thankful for my family, friends, and many people around the world who did not know me,but prayed for me via the internet, along with many denominations of churches.

Even today I am still recuperating from my ordeal that started on January 31, 2009, and feel so blessed to be alive and able to spend Thanksgiving with my family and Friends.

May everyone believe in miracles, have the faith, and to make all people feel their is something worthwhile about them. To look at the sunny side of everything and make optimism come through during our most difficult times in our lives.

• I am most thankful for the everyday freedoms I enjoy as an American. I know that it is because there are those brave young men and women that are willing to lay down their lives, if needed to protect those freedoms that I have them. I am very greatful for each and every one of them. May the all be truly blessed.

• I am thankful for my 9 yr. old son and our animals who love me unconditionally. As a single Mom I had a rough year financially, but I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn from that experience and slowly get back on our feet. I'm grateful for my friends who are supportive and understanding in the path I have chosen and the decisions I have made. I am thankful for the new people I've met, the spiritual growth over the last year, and the Goddess and God guiding me in that growth and deepening my love and understanding of all living things.

• Aww Jose, your story is truly heartbreaking...I am so happy for you that you survived, I hope you seize every opportunity to make this second chance everything you can. Your positive attitude will surely surround you with good karma and blessings. I'm also very happy for you Tontroph. I too am thankful to be alive, but most of all that my sisters are alive. At the beginning of this year we survived by a true miracle, a horrible accident, and came out unscatched. We all could have easily died since a huge SUV drunk driver ran a light and hit us head on going 60 mph and they did a 360 degree flip in the air and landed upside-down, they were also unharmed. It was a big wake up call to me. I am thankful for this life and my family, I am so blessed with my sisters and family.

• This post is deleted!

• just want to add that I am happy for all the posters in this thread, I posted at the same time as you guys (faiery and misenty) 🙂

• I AM THANKFUL THAT I WAKE UP EVERYDAY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.. THAT NO MATTER WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY LIFE, I'VE REACHED A GREAT PLACE WHERE IT'S ALL GOOD... LIFE'S GOOD!

• This post is deleted!

• I am thankful for all the love that surrounds me each and every day. I am very thankful that I am able to share the ever-flowing love with others...............