I am thankful for...

• I am thankful to discover that the tumor in my liver is not cancer

after having gone through surgery last year for cancer.

• That is wonderful that you were able to really BE THERE for you Mom...that is what my sister Frances is doing for our Mom...She and husband Ted just moved to Indiana from North Carolina...despite the move, Frances is encouraged, and shares all the wonderful things that are opening up for Mom with the move...I had said to her, Mom will be fine...it is just another Mission Field to her...you see...our Mom and Frances and Ted were missionaries in West Africa with a combined 34 years of sharing their lives with others...I am thankful that my family has been able to share so much with others..

• That is wonderful that you were able to really BE THERE for you Mom...that is what my sister Frances is doing for our Mom...She and husband Ted just moved to Indiana from North Carolina...despite the move, Frances is encouraged, and shares all the wonderful things that are opening up for Mom with the move...I had said to her, Mom will be fine...it is just another Mission Field to her...you see...our Mom and Frances and Ted were missionaries in West Africa with a combined 34 years of sharing their lives with others...I am thankful that my family has been able to share so much with others..

• I am Thankful for two beautiful daughters who are successful in their university endeavors and work experiences...that they are capable, and caring, and have a strong bond with family and have health and happiness as they pursue enjoyment with friends and have close relationships with longstanding boyfriends who care deeply for them.

• I am thankful for being a child of the Goddess my three beautiful children their partners and my seven georgeous granbabies and all the many lessons I have learned in this incarnation which allows me to grow and progress.

• I am thankful for the many opportunities to compliment and praise others, make people laugh, and help with little tasks. There are many people I could never reward for what they have done for me, Therefore, the best way to express my appreciation is to seize each opportunity to make another's life better. Thus, I can take what has been given to me and share an unending goodness. Far too late in life, I've noticed consistent courtesy, giving the benefit of the doubt, assuming the best instead of the worst, make the difference between unpleasant and unpleasant contacts with others. Attitude truly influences what will come right back to me. I have a much better life than most of the people on earth; therefore I should strive to be a better (kinder, pleasant, happier) person.