I am thankful for...

• my life and being a tiny part of the universe.

• I am thankful for the many little miracles that happen after I have prayed for solutions.

• Good local businesses that donated items for us to auction and raffle at work today. We raised over £300 for Children in Need - and I helped by getting about half a dozen of the prizes that people wn (so a bit of a big up for me too!)

• I am greatful for having been my mother's caregiver. She passed away recently butI was greatful for being there for her

• im thankful for my family..specially my 4 kids that mean the world to me , its not always easy and each day seems to be a challenge.....as my lil one has special needs and i pay a private school for her....but we all love her so much and she givin us so much joy in return that all seems possible.....when i dont know any more what to do...i check your tarot cards....they help me a lot ....

• i have a lot of respect for ppl like you that try to raise money to help others--it makes a big differerence to those that need help....

• Iam thankful for just about everything that my fate and karma has given me...my mind; my firm belief in the ultimate positive, no matter had dark the negative may appear..my divine pets..all the divine creatures...the stars..the numbers and the great minds that enable us to take advantage of what they say.

• I am thankful for my daughter, who teaches me more than she will ever know.

• I'm thankful for the love I've felt and recieved, no matter the outcome, because even the love that didn't fly had the intention of flying and that in and of itself is worthy.

• I am thankful for having the gift of art to share with the world community and to keep my balance with also.

• i am thankful for my employment, my "stuff", my cat and someone who loves me for who I am

• I am thankful for ...

• I am thankful for having the skills to help people, the opportunity to do it and make a good living, and the good health and inspiration to help save the planet. I also am thankful for my cat Casey

• I am thankful that I am able to be by my parents' side now that my mother is in hospital. I am thankful for being able to be there by their side to help and to make the whole experience a bit better for them. I am grateful for the hugs, kisses, smiles and laughs they've given me today. I am thankful for the great doctors and nurses that are taking care of her. And I am incredibly grateful that the rest of my family and friends are all enjoying good health. And I am hopeful all will be well soon.

• I am thankful for waking up every day, for my family and friends, my daughter, my job, for the air I breath , for the palpitations of my heart nonstop, for my good health, for my car, for having enough for gas and food, for having my mother still alive at 84, for my 12 brother's and sisters, for having a bed and place to sleep even though soon me and my daughter will be kicked out for foreclosure ,and of coarse I am thankful for the internet and websites like this one that donate money for good causes around the world.

• I am thankful for all the wonderful friends and family that I have and the fact we support each other through these trying times as much as possible whether it is a need or just taking time to talk to one another. I am also very thankful that while it is hard; we do not have it as hard as alot of people do and for those I feel bad. These are unique times we are living in and I feel very thankful to be a part of it. Oh and I am very thankful for the wonderful cats that we have as they help cheer us up when things are not going so well.

• I'm thankful for the people that help others, and my family/friends for being here to help me and I them. I'm especially thankful for my husband whom I've been working on probs. with, and that we've survived almost 2 1/2 yrs. now.

• I am thankful for my children who keep me grounded and smiling!

• I am thankful for my health and the people I surround myself with. My you all have good health as well.

• I am thankful for my 2 kids...the light of my life! Also, for my animals-2 dogs and my cat, Jack. I love them all!