A Year of Thanks

• I am very thankful for my two beautiful daughters, my family and dear friends. All who have stood by me through rough times and always hold me up and let me know I can make through anything!

D

• I am Thankful for still having my Dad with me because after loosing my Mom earlier this year we came close to loosing him also. He is not only my Dad in every sense of the word, but also my hero. I am also thankful for my friends; without them I don't know what I would do. And I am also thankful that my boyfriend of 5 years has finally asked me to move into a house with him.

• I am thankful that we have places like this, that give to charities if you post something, how wonderful. I am thankful for so much, the health of my children, my grandchildren and my place of employment.

• This year I am thankful for my wonderful husband, our beautiful little new home, and all the loved ones in our lives-- people and animals both! Thank you!

• I am deeply thankful for my family and friends--both human and animal; for their health and happiness, and for the next chapter unfolding in my life. And Thank you Tarot.com for sponsoring this thanks-giving opportunity.

• i am thankful for my good friends who listen without judging, for even with her illness progressing mum knows deep down that i do love her dearly