Scorpio men-- is it common practice that they cheat?

• regarding new thread..yep im ok with it. see what moonbeauty wants to do. it could be very good timing....

• flow.. i agree..maybe there is some way of saving it or copying and pasting it? yes hehe me too also feel a bit weird about it.. as far as the cheating title goes... well ive had my thoughts about that...there are always many layers to things i believe and angles. i really like what is being explored here.

• This post is deleted!

• Flow: LOL you can see through me too well... 🙂 yes, i searched justification... though it still bugs me that he goes with her... 😞 damn jealousy...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• shorty: i wont... it is just what i told more times already... for me (gosh yes, im still in child shoes moreover relationship-wise) it is the first time that i have to be 'controlling' what's happening. and i find it hard for times to find the balance between not holding back completely and giving him my honest feelings and loving him... but taking care of not getting wiped away totally with feelings...

for example... if i love someone (and it does not have to be a man) but love meaning my parents, friends etc... i love to give... i pick up hints what people like, wish for... and if i can do it.... i do it for them...

that was the cake thing with my crab... and then we talked about hungarian books whether he ever read one (i mean there are hungarian writers/works translated into english) and i mentioned one that i really loved. and he said he heard about it and wanted to read it, but hungarian books translated to english are really expensive... well i found the book on internet and ordered it... (it was not expensive at all through the net). and i thought when to give it to him....

but then i thought of Flowsco... when she brought the cake for Libra and then if i remember good Libra made a comment not long afterwards that flow could do another cake or something... and Flow said im not doing cake all the time... like expressing that there are special times when people do special things for others... but not all the time...

so it is hard for me to keep myself back from pouring all my love and care on him... but i will keep myself back! so i put the book aside, and i will find a perfect moment to give it to him or hide it in his bag... 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Katie,

LOL...you crack me up. Thanks....

Shorty,

Yeah I agree. Me included am more secure of myself. Because believe it or not when I got to this board I wasn’t sure how to tackle that Libra man. I totally, totally shut down on him when I noticed he liked me and was trying to get under my skin. And talking to a few people I calmed down and became friends with. Moonbeauty’s cry for understanding drew me to this thread and it also had to do with I had an ex which is a Scorpio.

• Katie,

“but then i thought of Flowsco... when she brought the cake for Libra and then if i remember good Libra made a comment not long afterwards that flow could do another cake or something... and Flow said im not doing cake all the time... like expressing that there are special times when people do special things for others... but not all the time...”

Yes you remember well. And I still stick to it. You see it’s not about control it’s about creating memories. If something becomes a everyday thing then people forget to appreciate the thoughts, the feelings etc behind that moment.

I can bake or cook him something everyday yet why should I in this stage? He is not officially my guy, my heart says yes but reality is something else.

He told me the other day that if I man was with me he would in for a ride. Duh! Yet it shows me that he is thinking hard about it all. And as my friend LibrasLair said he doesn’t know what to do with me. LOL. I am fully aware of that he is not the first to have that problem but I would love to grow old with him.

When we are together we both control the moment. It’s a push and shove thing but that makes the fun moment so fun and crazy.

• ugh..typo's

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Shorty,

I am getting that now. Pushing and shoving...hmmmm gets my naughty mind awake again...lol.

No I understand what your saying. And it's a wonderful feeling, scary but wonderful. And I sincerly hope everyone that I have run into in this thread and in couple others do get to experience it to the full. And the most important thing is to continue to work on one self.

You wanted to go way over to New Mexico? Would your crabmeat join you there? 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Night Shorty and no you didn't sound c0cky...LOL.

• This post is deleted!

• im so happy guys to have met you all. it came exactly the best time possible. i was sooo down and lost... and i honestly love reading your thoughts and beliefs. gives me wisdom and strenght.