Being Thankful ......

• i am thankful this year and am celebrating this day of Thanksgiving as a day of holiness....

I am thankful that i am still living and have an ex significant who still cared enough about me to stand by me and hold off the psychos who wanted to drug me senseless. If it hadnt of been for her stopping them from giving certain meds i would not be writing this today...

Now the turnaround is this.....I had to take her to emergency last Tuesday Nov 17th and she was admitted to hospital that night....she has been diagnosed with at least 2 types of cancer infections and there are still more to be diagnosed...she has been going thru all kinds of testing to determine just what is going on....I have stood by her and with her from the beginning....so now it's my turn to watch out for her ....

I am thankful that I can return the favor and see to it that she is properly cared for....

I am also thankful for the cat and dog who adopted me this year....they are my special friends and now my family...they play with me and i with them and fill a void which has ached for some time now...

Now I am seeking the lady who will complement me and I her....I hope and am thankful that I may encounter her and be in love again and have romanticism in my life again...intimacy and touching which i crave...

thank you

indi