I am Thankful for...

• I am thankful that my chemo therapy treatments are working on my appendiceal cancer and that I am here to share another holiday season with my wonderful, supportive family and friends.

• I am thankful for finally having a job and I am also thankful for my brother in laws coming through his open heart surgery this past week and coming home today.

• This has been an up & down year for me. I am thankful that my Disability Retirement was finally approved after waiting for over 1 1/2 yrs and that I wasable to get my puppy to train for my service dog so that I can eventually drive again. I am also thankful for the wonderful man I met, we have a friendship bond as well as a romantic bond.

• i am thankful for having my son who was born with a chronic illness which made me look at the world differently and find my faith.

• I am thankful that I have grown stronger spiritually this year. I am also thankful for the peace and love that comes along with that!

• I am thankful for my beautiful children and wonderful husband. For the mom that raised me and the brother and sisters that tormented me. I am thankful to have a house, and a car the runs. I am thankful to hae a job doing something I love to pay for those things. But most of all I am thankful for my family.