Can someone please do me a reading

• Pilot will get back to your question after done with other readings, please check back

thanks for feedback : )

blessings and good nite

• Hey Goldenhill! I was wondering if you were able to do a reading for me... 6 JUN 80 and my exboyfriend 18 Jun 85, just seeing what are possibilites are and if I should keep waiting for him to come back... Hope all is well, much love.

• Since I cannot seem to create a new post, guess I will ask here. Can someone pls help with reading for husband and myself:

Me: Capricorn 3 Jan 1968

Him: Cancer 19 July 1968

Ups and downs over last few years and looking for light at the end of the tunnel. Since we are opposites of spectrum, will we always have stormy relationship? Year going forward?

Would really appreciate it!!

• Slubear and fanofkmm

will get to readings as soon as I an able

hoping for this weekend, not making any promises for urgent readings

I will promise it will get done

your patience is appreciated please keep checkin back after this weekend

thanks and blessings to you

• Goldenhill,

Thanks for your reading, does it correspond to me since I gave you the wrong DOB- my is June 18, 1969 not 1960

• Goldenhill,

I would like to thank you for getting back to me. I am looking into the past to see if I can pick up what it is that you had visualized. I must say that your insights are well deatiled and great. Thank You

• Hi Goldenhill,

You looked pretty swamped and if you don't have time, I completely understand. If you are able to, I would love some insights please into what is coming up for me in the next six months. Every area of my life needs improvement, so I'd be happy to get a message on anything you get for me.

My dob is 4th May 1971.

Thank you very much.

Wenchie 🙂

• Thank you Goldenhill. You have provided very detailed insights. I apologize to you and everyone else for all the questions you folks have helped me a lot and I appreciate it.

• Purita, it is all ok re dob

Wenchie , I am happy to read for you plz keep checkin back over next 2 weeks

Jastin thanks for your input means alot!!! Helps ms want to continue w/ readings

and Jastin no need for apologies, you hav dine nothing wrong !!! : )

keep in touch all, and best to you ...

• Goldenhill,

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'll check back. :-))

• Of couse thank you for everything.

• 143jastin, hang in there hold on to your truth and your power

• I am weak and lost I don't want to be here

• Oh Jastin!!!! : (

what is going on , you are so precious you touch soo many with your previous blazing

light!!!! Do nit give up, it is not you !!!

You are picking up and owning other peoples stuff

please stay in touch if you wish to contact me another way due to need forprivacy

please let me know, hang in there, many people to come and cross your path who need just the mere presence of you and to be IN YOUR PRESENCE!

• Please excus typos, this phone has mind of it's own,

• Hi Goldenhill, much appreciated that you are setting some time aside for me. Thank you.

• Hello Goldenhill,

You have continued to help many here. I pray you find what you need to keep going.

Blessings and peace:)

• Cyw39, your message coudnt hav come at a more perfect time!!!!!

Thankyou for your support , this work is not easy by any means, you encourage me to continue doing something that I am drawn to but second guess alot and not always aware that it does really really help those seeking, hope it does any way,

I lost my job today. : (. So seeing your post added a Ray of sunshine to my day!

Many blessings your way!!!!

• Goldenhill don't worry, YOU will find another job. By you helping us for free, you have earned Good Karma!

• Oh no Goldenhill, I am really sorry to hear about your job. As stressful as it is though, it might be the universe's way of showing you that there is something better for you out there. I believe that positive thoughts attract positive actions. Thinking of you and keep us posted on the situation.

Many blessings YOUR way!