Can someone please do me a reading

• Dear Goldenhill,

Hope you are well . I would like to request a reading if you feel guided to do so. My dob 3/10/1960 Thank You for your time

• Dearest Mark64720,

I am happy to read for you, have Angelgirl1, and Danr pending, in front of you, plan to do all 3 of you today, if any specific question, may let me know, if not will do a General Read.

Best to you...

• Goldenhill , I would like to know my near future , with my luck with money .DOB MARCH 10 1960 I was Born in Kansas City Thank You and Best to you

• Hello Dearest- Angelgirl1, before I go into reading, I want you to focus on the 2 main issues to your "query" to me...1)."My cheating ex pops in and out, I am sick of this now, just want my feelings to vanish and be over him, "2.) best course of action, 3.)why is he coming and going...

You must focus on these three issues, it is imperitive, otherwise you remain stuck....

re: above 1. he does not just pop in and out---you allow him back in, and when you are"Really" "Really" sick and tired of being sick and tired you will decide what action to take, and you want the easy way out, you want your feelings to just vanish and goooo away, well, you will not solve anything, unless you be with the pain and the agony and face it head on.....and why does he keep coming and going? Because he can and because you allow it and you allow him to "USE" you.... My dearest angel girl, you must walk your path......to learn,,,,, as far as course of action, I say for now continue the same,,,,,, you willlll know when you are done!!!!

Reading...

.Past---You were torn, at crossroad as to what to do, you decided you could help, and fix you made an offering to him and he took you up on it....

Presesnt--- you were at a point before he came back to you , to decide wish way to go, either way you were like a fish out of water, desperate, for someone, any one or him, he brings you much negativity, not of, Positive, spiritual influence, he leaves you stripped bare, and vulnerable with nothing....

Future--you are alone, even if you are with someone, you are alone, till you get to know self, and true essence... he comes back lookin for you, only to weigh you down once more, choices my dear one....

Next step---choice is yourscan continue same, and experience same, or move on with help, therapy, anything to help you see, and heal the wounds, so that the way is made clear.... either way, you will be torn- people will say go this way, you will say/feel but I want to go this way,

you will go your way, only when you are strong and sure enough in your own being , in your own power...

---Get out, outdoors in nature do what makes you happy and gives you a sense of being... sense self...Take action, youre in touch with your truth in this situation, and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself-message from angles card, NURTURE YOURSELF FIRST and FOREMOST...

Blessed Be You....

• Dearest Danr, you are sooo welcome, it is an honor to read for you,(feed back greatly appreciated, too!)

Past: I see a stalwart man, you or he, are students of esoteric studies, take note of wise counsel, in past....

Present:a union takes place you and the other, and one stands alone, as in quiet solitude, contemplating, lifes questions, and those queries of love relationships as well,, this relationship appears steady , strong and with serious commitment, on both parties...

Future- Success- is in the cards, and you my dear are "tempted" by another

Next Step--....you have much control over your life, and are connected spiritually with HigherSource for all your needs and guidance, you have much, soo much to offer all who cross your path, with the very light and essence of your being...

Dessert Cards- You have opportunity to correct any mistakes, Goddess-You have divine knowledge that can help others through your spiritual teaching, Message from Archangel Uriel, "your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind."

Many Blessings to you my Dear Friend Danr... from this day on...

• Danr, forgot to mention, the two of you are "always starting over, in "ONE" way or another.

bye for now...

• Mark 64720--Dearest Mark, It is an honor to read for you as well.. : ) feed back is appreciated...

what Is seen for you is

Hey You! :what is going on with you???? : ) Difficult read.... : (

See a man, worn and beaten down, stabbed in the back, by a woman????--both were hurt deeply, you will get strong again, there is a nourishing female, nourishing the child properly and accordingly... you are or will be "starting over" Trust in Higher Counsel....Speak Up-have gift, working with young people, teaching, or helping or parenting children, See challenges as opportunities, and notice what others are Mirroring back to you, see it as a gift..(.even a small change in attitude and thought forms make a vast difference-Wings of Light Card)

Best wishes to you on your journey to self...

Blessings...

• Goldenhill thank for the reading but that is really Different i think im a normal person i thought

• Dearest Mark64720- you are normal-it seemed like there was a lot going on!--someone not trustworthy-Fe,

Strife, uncertainty, "the way made clear in future, all appeared to go ok, in the future, now was main focus...????

• Dearest Goldenhill - Thank You very much that is a little clearer

• Mark64720-am not sure why-difficult to read, if any of this makes sense to you, we can just leave it as is.... if you wish, will do a general read, in a few days...Best wishes to you...

• Dearest Goldenhill i would love to have a general reading in a few days Best wishes to you

• Dearest Mark64720. will do between Mon-Wed-

Hav good week...

• Dear Goldenhill,

Hope you are doing well today my friend. Thank you so much for the reading. I will post feedback a little later if you don't mind as I would like to think about it and make sure I understand all of its meaning. Probably over analyze! Lol! That's just me 😃 And thank you so much for the message of the Archangel Uriel, that does make me feel better.

Wishing you a beautiful evening and hugs to you my dear friend.

With much love & blessings

• Just dropping in to say hello! Hi Goldenhill! Hope you are well. 😃

• Dear Goldenhill

Could you please do a reading for me concerning my relationship and a new career for me.My dob 1/16/1950 his 7/28/1955.Is there a future with him and is the one for me or should i just let him go.

I would greatly appreciate it when ever you have time.

• 1blondie178, Hey you Blondie178, there you are nice to see you!

Am in transition, great hearing from you!

Hope you are well, stay in touch! Always nice seeing you on threads! : )

• Magicsoulsdream2003, yes I would be happy to read, hopin over few days no later than Wed nite,

hopin fir sooner than that though : )

best to you, and know you have the answers within.,.

Best to you always...

• Thanks Goldenhill that would be great and thank you for bring so kind as to help me.

• Magicsouldream2003- Thank you for your patience in getting this reading to you. : )

Past-I see "better days, the sun shined alot better for you, more stability, security" there was a "Regal-type male"-whom you took care of and looked after-subserviently...4 loved ones--children?

Present-There is a man who comes or came- calling for you-he is the artist one

Future-I see you will be torn by 2--having to make a decision, neither is good for you, they bring darkness, misery and pain...

Outcome-I do see things looking up for you, you will have what you desire, romanically and career wise... I see success and good fortune...I do see a necessary career change, you wont go wrong, it is necessary!

Re: your question if he is the one for you or you should "let him go" you are already asking " the question" You intuitively know the answer! : )

You are about much change-- you can do it!! you are strong!

He is about starting over all the time, start and stop start and stop, hot and cold.

Angel Card- There is a situation you can apply this to

"To help heal this situation, see the other person's point of view with compassion."

Best to you, and as always, feed back welcome : )

Love and Light your way...