Can someone please do me a reading

• Purita and143jastin, yes I amhappy to read for you, as soon as am able

have several ahead of you, keep checkin back after a week or soo

thanks

• Hankster58 - this is funny. I noted your post because I once dated a guy who went by "Hank", who is also an Aquarius, born in '58. I've often wondered what became of him and it was so tempting to ask if you were from the state where I now reside. Then I saw where you were born and had to laugh, because although you are not the Hank I was thinking of, I too was born in St. Louis (in 1960). Just such a funny little string of coincidences, I had to share it.

• This post is deleted!

• thank you

• GoldenHill,

Thank you so much for the offer and the reading. I wish you happy holidays.

Purita.

• HI Goldenhill,

Hope I've found the right thread .....lol

wow! you're doing great here , fantastic work

I don't know who is trying to contact you but I had your name being almost shouted at me for the past few days and it would not leave me alone untill I contacted you.

What's going on girl!?

Anyhow the reading you said, looks like you are busy so whenever you get the chance, my main questions are will Jan 5th be beneficial to me as I'm due then for another battle with the ex, Will the man I'm meant to be with in this life appear in 2010 and just generally anything else that you can see would be good.

My d.o.b is 23rd Nov 1977

The challenges I mentioned were actually to do with you looks like something is or about to happen for you, be prepared for a change.

As for me , I know I've got more to come.

look forward to hearing from you again soon.

love and light

crystal

• Meandkids,

Crystal, Great hearing from you again!!

Yea challenge of new job, if you see anything else please let me know,

thanks.

Yes will get to reading this weekend

hang in there

Blessings always

Laura

• thanks look forward to hearing it,

hope whoever it was in the spirit world contacted you, tell them from me subtle is not their strong point.....lol

Best of luck with the new job

love and light

crystal

• Meandkids, Lol. Re: spirit guides

thanks for good wishes with new job!'

I need it, it is a challenge, but now atleast there is money coming in

hope youur day us good p

• Hi Goldenhill, I was wondering if you also need my gender. I don't know but I saw it that you asked someone about person's gender.

• Lates, yes please

and thank you

Hello All of you patient Beings!!!

Will start catchin up on some of your readings this weekend !!!

I appreciate your patience, lots of transition down this way, I need to be rested and in a good balanced space in order to do reads.

I wish each and everyone on this thread a wonderful new years and only the best to come

this year and after...a many blessings ,much love and lots of light out to you all...

Laura

• Goldenhill, I am female. I wish you a year that you most likely wish to have- and with nice surprises.

Thanks again.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Goldenhill! Happy New Year! I was wondering if you could do a reading for me also. I"m a female 6 June 1980. And my ex-boyfriend is 18 June 1985. I was wondering what is in store for us in 2010...

• My, LOTS of people needing a little guidance for the new year!!!

• the new year always throws up a few questions hankster58!!

and on that note could i please add my request for a reading if someone gets the chance... jus a general whats in store for the new year! my d.o.b is jun 5 1984.... thanks in advance! šŸ˜„

• Dearest Lates. Thank you for your good wishes! : )

dearest Moonalisa,Slubear and Daisyfairy, I am happy to read for you

Have 8 people in front of you I plan to work in all this Fri- Sun

If you are interested still and can wait 7-14 days let me know

and I will add you to list

thank you very much and I wish you all the best thus year and all the years to come!!!!!

• Thanks so much goldenhill... you're certainly being kept busy. thanks for being so generous with your time and energy. If you can, add me to the list... theres no rush! thanks again! šŸ˜„

• oh and i nearly forgot..

wishing you all the best for the new year, hope its a great one! šŸ™‚

• Goldenhill, I'm still interested in the reading and I'll be waiting patiently šŸ™‚ do it please whenever you have time. happy new year to you!