How do you know if you've met your soulmate?

• I am an Aries and he is a Gemini. We both have had a rough way to go, when it comes to romantic relationships. This man makes me feel I can be whoever I want to be and its all good.

I am impatient, but when I find I am doing that with him, I rethink it, basically I feel I am growing inside. I try to be the person I have always wanted to be. As good as he is, he is also very guarded when it comes to his heart and wants to go at a slower pace then I do, at times. However, I can't help but feel that is exactly what I need, is to slow down and take things in.

There's more I could say, but I will wait for a reaction to my initial question.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Half the time I can finish what he is saying and know what he is thinking and the other half I spend trying to figure out what he is thinking and what some things hesays really mean? He's a Gemini, so I wonder if that is why I am half and half with this?

• This post is deleted!

• We have a lot of the same ideas about life and we think a lot too. So maybe a kindered spirit and maybe a sould mate. I also have a best friend (female) that is also a Gemini. In fact my friend and my boyfriend are cousins and their mother's are twins. My mother and my grandmother were also twins. I feel like him and I have known each other all our lives and in reality we have only known each other since March of 2008.

• This post is deleted!

• Just relax and be yourself, be patient. You will know if you are soulmates if you can really connect mentally, intellectually, you will feel the connection. It is like two souls blending for a lifetime. No matter the distance or time between you physically..... the connection is still there and you just know it. I have had a soulmate for over fifty years even though it was never possible for us to become man and wife. We are always there when needed for comfort, help, to cheer the other up when sad. Sometimes life just throws you a curve and you learn to deal it the best way you know how.