Help! I'm stuck in a rut!

• I need to know what is going on with me. I feel as every thing is going wrong for me. I'm at cross roads in all aspects of my life; career, love, and living situation. What do I need to do or not do? I'm losing sleep over this.

• BREEEAAATHHHEEEEE !!!!!!

Hi.

take one obstacle at a time. Smacking ém all into one big mountain wont do no good except make u more frustrated. Use this time to breathe take time out for u n feel deep within urself what is it that u as u want to do. not what all else want u to do.

most important is to breathe n tackle it one at a time.

Women r famous to pile on top n keep piling n wanna tackle it all at once. It becomes obscured n overwhelming, it become a struggle n chory like. it stifles n strangles us.

breath n take one issue at a time n once u get used to this u will see many issues obstacles vanish by them selves along ur ability to breathe again.

hope this helps

breathe time out for u n urself alone, take one thing on ata a time if u do more u+ll be back in ur circle of dispair.

blessings

• Janie10, If it helps to know that someone else is feeling the same way that you are then I must admit that I am feeling the same way...stuck in a rut...afraid to move any which way. Maybe it's the stars, maybe not. All I know is that it sucks to feel so mired. Fear of the unknown, stuck in a bubble of self doubt. Torn this way and that way paralyzed to move in any direction...

However CharmedWitchBente gives good advice...Breath, find the center and balance...take one thing at a time...be kind to yourself/myself

I wish you many blessings.