Im thankful for

• My family and that we are all together...I'm thankful for our little house we live in it might not be much but at least we have a roof over out heads and heat.. That's what Im thankful for.

• Post Hurricane Ike: Tornadoes and Texas pine trees don't mix well. We could hear the trees fall around us. We knew it was coming. The big one in the back couldn't take much more. I remember cheering when the tree finally hit our house during the storm. We all did. See, we were all in the same room, which is now the only room left in the house and we were all ok. Months later, things are very stressfull, but I am still thankful. I have my family. God has blessed us.

• I am thankful for this great idea, to create a surge of good karma by gathering the combined energies of us all. I am thankful my dad came through 3 surgeries this year including open-heart, and had a smooth recovery every time. I am so thankful for my babygirl cat Cricket, and that I got to have 5 wonderful years with her, she was an extraordinary soul and proof of heaven. I keep trying to be as good a person as she was. : ) She was proof that God doesn't make mistakes: crippled and challenged as she was, she was the most serene & joyful creature (human or animal) I have ever known. How we loved each other. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to know her, help her heal, learn from her and love her. I am also grateful for the forgiveness finally taking hold in my heart for the many abuses I suffered in childhood: the hurt and anger toward my perps was eating me alive but finally I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I feel lighter and younger than I have in my whole life, and I am so grateful for this. It feels like a second chance at life.