Is there a link between 2012 and the Indigo Children?

• some how I got two posts in mine I hope whoever it was is ok with that, if not sorry

still wishing best luck to amantim though

• Hi Amantim,

I just read your post...I am sorry about the woman with the awful bedside manner.

Some unsolicited advice:

If you can, ask your doctor to leave the one ovary. You seem rather young to have a radical hysterectomy.

I and many in my family have many gynecological problems. One of my problems is endometriosis, of a severe nature, my Gyn. said Class 5. Due to my age at time of diagnosis, I insisted on my reproductive system being saved/left in tact, (my cousin who I mentioned earlier is only 20 years old, they left her half an ovary rather than taking them all due to her age, but wanted to take both due to her lack of insurance). Often, when a patient does not have insurance, the doctors prefer to go radical in order to keep costs down, or as a preventative measure. If this is the only or main reason for the course of action, I'd say, try to fight for the ovary, this way you can avoid hormone replacement.

Hysterectomy will mean an end to pain and probably also fatigue, but you'll have other changes to contend with. For women in late 40's and up, this is maybe is not a bad option or even a good one, but if you are in 30's or younger, you may wish to fight for your ovary, or even uterus. You can also ask if a vertical incision is an option, this way, they don't cut through so much muscle, just pull them aside, makes for easier recovery.

I know, it is much more difficult when you do not have health insurance, especially depending on where you live, and we all too often, healthcare practioners can be indifferent or rude, but if you can, maybe give them a call and probe a little more, or ask your mother to go with you...IF you feel you'd like to keep the ovary or anything else.

Just wanted to put that out there, I was lucky enough to have a mother present who is loud and tenacious, otherwise, I think I would have lost my ovaries at age 21. Right now, it sounds like they don't really know for certain that you do have endometriosis, or anything more severe...they probably won't know until AFTER surgery and the labs/pathology report come back, on that note, seems a bit drastic for a younger woman (your pic looks young to me). Again, this is not meant to scare you, just to inform you that sometimes you do have options, but the doctors will push for hysterectomy or consent to hysterectomy if there is no health insurance. Regardless, I am sure you will do just fine and recover well. There a lot of educational resources out there to make the whole process easier.

I do wish you the very best, sending good thoughts and healing rays.

• Thanks for the link Violet Angel, can't wait to learn more.

• EmeraldFields -- The removing of the left ovary as well was my decision actually. Doc wanted to keep the left ovary in. After I talked to several different women, who also had a hysterectomy in their 30's suggested I get it all out in case I do have endometriosis. I also felt, since my ovaries continue to produce enlarged and painful cysts, that I just don't want to be in pain anymore. Even if the fatigue goes away, it'll be worth it. I simply feel so worthless with this constant fatigue.

With my dizziness, the lady told me to see my family doctor, because she didn't think it was related to this issue at all. Whereas, my doc had told me that it was probably due to my cyst leaking, bleeding internally. So, two different opinions that are making me say, "Just do away with it all."

Neither the doc nor that lady had good bed side manners. He's just as rude as she is. I felt like an inconvienence to them more than anything. I'll be happy when this is over.

Thank you again ladies! You all are such wonderful, helpful, and lovely friends! Thank you. 🙂

• Amantim

me again , don't know how far away you are in hours to me exactly either in front or behind me at 10.05 am gmt, but I still send best wishes and wish you good luck

Love and Light

Blessed Be

Chrissi

XX

• Chrissi -- Thank you so much! 🙂 I am -5:00gmt. I am eastern standard time. So, I am behind you by five hours. I go in on Monday morning. I have to be there at 7:30am, and surgery is expected to begin at 9:30am. There is one surgery ahead of me, so that time can vary. I was told that the hysterectomy will take approximately an hour and a half, and the marshetti (pinning up the bladder) will be an extra 10 - 15 minutes. So, I should be out of surger before noon, way before noon. I'm bloody nervous. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I asked my son about his fears the other day. He said he was afraid that I was going to die during surgery. He said he was afraid that they may snip a vessel while cutting (on accident) and I would bleed out. (My family has thin running blood and bleed tremendously easy.) I reassured him that I would be okay. Poor guy has so much bottled up since my Dad passed. I finally got it out of him the other day, by begging. I think he was glad that he finallyl opened up about it though.

Going way off subject there. It's just he's been very spiritually connected since birth. I hope his fear is just that, and not related to anything "real". I'm sure everything will be okay.

• Amantim, Your son's fears are normal. My daughter and I had the same fears when he went in for his back surgery in 2005. It was a rough time, but we got through it. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Thank you, MissyMill! You are such a beautiful soul. I am honored to call you FRIEND. My "dizzies" keep coming and going, and Thursday night seemed to be just the beginning. I cannot wait until they go away. I believe I went into a bit more detail in another thread. I cannot be sure which one it was. Thank you for everything. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

• Amantim

Good Luck

Love and Light

Blessed Be

XX

• Thank you Chrissicat! That's means so much! 🙂 I'm starting to be more confident that everything will be okay. Thanks to everyone here.

• hope Amantim got through ok, will be thinking about her tonight sending positive thoughts to her and good wishes

Love to all

Love and Light

Blessed Be

Xx

• Thank you everyone! I am healing now, and I think rather quickly. I say this, because everyone's pretty impressed at how well I am getting around. I am trying not to go too quickly though, because I don't want to slow the process by my ambition. 🙂

All is well though. My leg pain did not go away yet. I'm hoping it's just because I haven't healed yet, but the doc's little helper didn't think that it had anything to do with my reproductive system. Plus, they didn't find any endometriosis. That was good though, they didn't have to burn anything off that wasn't there. 🙂 Taking it one day at a time. My sisters are coming in tomorrow to take me to the doc's to get my staples out. That part is going to be gross. Taking these things out have been just that, gross. I'll be happy when they're out though.

I am going to try to get some shut-eye. Take care everyone. Sweet dreams. & Thank you again, EVERYONE! 🙂

• Amantim

I dunno about gross having the staples out, the idea of staples at all gives me shivers, I had a long running stitch, both with my caesarian and with the ovarian cysts, both in the same place, must admit I asked them to tighten up my tummy while they were at it, and the nurse laughed!! I would have thought they would have kept you in longer though, I was supposed to stay in 7 days minimum, I escaped after 3 though, and with the cysts they wanted me in 14 days , I wanted to be out for my birthday LOL!!

Love and Light Best Wishes

Blessed be

• 🙂 Bump 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• "Wow you guys continue to amaze me! I have never even heard of indigo children before or crystal children. I took a quiz and found myself in the 94 th percentile. I could identify with almost everything except that I ve been told my aura is combinations of yellows and oranges. What does that mean? This really helped me understand myself better. Thanks for sharing. I could never understand why I couldnt just "fall i line" with what everyone else was doing. Going to school was absolute torture for me and I can not stand doing the typical 9-5 and I absolutely hate the school schedule that my kids are on. I get really annoyed when people start any sentence with "you should" it makes me cringe and want to do exact opposite. I was always told I have very big exotic looking eyes and people have a hard time making eye contact with me. I have always felt like I have a bigger purpose in this life then just to be here living and I was afraid to let people know that because they might think i am being arrogant. I have been told since I was a child that I am wise beyond my years and I have had a difficult time making alot of friends. I am more a lone wolf type even though I am friendly and sociable. My parents could never understand why I was always bringing home "stray " types of people. And wanting to "fix" them. They would tell me you are so much better than so and so why are you friends with that? My response would be I want to help, Dont you care? I have been accused of knowing things about people that I should not as if its a bad thing. Really? I could go on and on about this I am so excited! But I will spare the rest of you on here all my rambling and just say thank you know I am understanding even more. Reading about this has been like going through 20 years of therapy for me. I also want to say that I had been told also that I had symptoms of a person with ADD. I thought they were nuts. I like being "different" and I wish I had known that this was okay years ago. That I was created this way for a reason that Im not just a big underachiever LOSER. Thanks so much!!!!! xoxoxoxox "

Lovin... can I just say that by describing yourself you literally also just described me down to a T and like 110%! If I were to ever try to talk about myself to someone...this is exactly what I would tell them about myself. Because that's just me. Totally.

I feel like i'm not alone!

• This post is deleted!

• the strangest thing happened to me I have a myspace account which I rarely use,as there's not much I do with it, the day before yesterday (wednesday UK) , I got a flurry of messages about Islam, I unfortunately have had no time to read it yet. Now I would never ever disrespect someones religion and have no time for those who do,so although I am not a Christian myself , I have read the Bible and I have not a memory of these passages,( unless they are from a different bible to the one I read) . Also I have read the Granth, the holy book of the Sikhs, and have read part of the Koran too, I believe that all holy books should be read with wisdom as they were not written for those who have no real interest in learning as the message changes with life experience and wisdom and there is always learning to be had there

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• How ironic. I have been reading, "Phoenix Rising" by Mary Summer Rain. This explains quite a bit, as I am only in the middle of the book.

quenkath -- My son used to do the same thing. As a matter of fact, he still has a scar on his belly (that could NOT have possibly been done by him). He used to have "shadow people" attack him and othes as well. I actually witnessed a being throw a wad of paper at him when he was about 6 or 7 years old from the closet. He's seen Jesus while we were talking about Bible stories once. He's seen other things as well, but I could write a book at his many sitings. I know exactly what you're talking about. He was born in '97.

• chrissicat -- The staples came out and the pain got worse. I am starting to come out of this. (slowly but surely) Thank you for your prayers.