Hanswolfgang can u hep a bit?

• About me: Aries dob 3/23/60

About him: Scorpio dob 11/10/64

Any future in this relationship? He's been so far away from me, for 3 years, but he says he loves me...Will I see him before the end of this year? Thanks.

• Yes, there is future in this relationship, but you will not see him before the end of this year.

You have many opportunities for marriage. Relationships and partnerships are important to you. However, you also need a certain amount of personal freedom and this may be more important than a marriage. You seem to do your best work with a partner, and are destined to be in partnership. Your intuitive approach to life should be your second nature.

• Thanks so much, even when the answer you gave me was not what I expected. If I give u my and his name, can you tell me a bit more about us?. Also can u answer this question: in what kind of activity is he involved?. I promise these questions will be the last ones.

• I do not need names. I can you tell you a bit more about you, if you have better and more concrete and concise questions. Questions which are articulate and written out full.

He has come full circle in his quest for knowledge. He has a powerful mind and a consuming desire for more knowledge as well. In this life he must learn to regain the control over his mind which has developed somewhat of a life of its own. The best path back to self-mastery is to direct the mind into right motives and higher principles. He has emotional restlessness, which can be a strain on relationships. The strong desire for spiritual wisdom and study of spiritual He has good luck in work and labor relations and could do very well in the real estate business. In this life he will be doing much experimenting as he works towards finding out what really satisfies him. He often spends a lot of time deciding what is his life's work. Once he decides, he can rise to the heights. Choosing things that allow for freedom and travel gives him the best results.

• Thank you so much.

• dear hanswolfgang,

You were so right: I did not see him after the end of 2009. Somebody told me (anonymously), that he is lying to me and cheating, and that he is envolved in a long-term relationship. Is that true?. I ask myself a question: how come could he be using me even though we don't see each other, therefore we don't sleep together, and he's not taking neither money nor anything else from me...You told me that there's future in this relationship and I do believe you, the question is can you tell me when can we achieve our goals?, are there days ahead, or months perhaps?. Thanks.

• I did mean "before" the end of 2009.