Can anyone do a reading for me?

• Can anyone tell me about my future?..My name is Sonia and my dob is 24 May 1985.

thanks

• Hello sonia i have done a 3 card spread reading for you.

Past card=The fool= divinatory meaning=

Thoughtlessness, folly, extravagance, lack of discipline, immaturity, irrationality,

Insecurity, frivolity, delirium, Frenzy, Enthusiasm, naievete.

Present card=The Chariot= Divinatory meaning=

Adversity possibly already overcome, conflicting influences, Turmoil, vengeance success, possibly a voyage or Journey, Escape, rushing to a decision, need to pay attention to details, urgency to gain control over one's emotions.

Future card= The Magician=divinatory meaning=

Originality, creativity, imagination. self reliance, (spontaneity means= Freedom from constraint, formality, embarrassment, or awkwardness:)

self confidence, ingenuity, flexibilty,Masterfulness, self control, deception, sight of hand.

Hope you understood my reading

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• i kind of understood it...anyways thanks for the effort.

• i kind of understood it...anyways thanks for the effort.

-x-

Its okay, 🙂 im new to this stuff so thought id give it ago ya know its okay if you didnt

Practise makes perfect 😄

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• oh ok...if u r new in this field then that was not that bad but am not sure if woteva u have said is true really.....it really takes time and practice ovbiusly to be really perfect in this kindaa field....but am sure u will get there...good luck for that !!!

• oh ok...if u r new in this field then that was not that bad but am not sure if woteva u have said is true really.....it really takes time and practice ovbiusly to be really perfect in this kindaa field....but am sure u will get there...good luck for that !!!

-x-

Okay thank

you very much.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn!

• rebecca can u do me a favour? can u find me a good psychic who can answer all questions accurately?...im new here so i don't know many people here whic can give me the answers of the questions which are really bothering me..

thanks

• rebecca can u do me a favour? can u find me a good psychic who can answer all questions accurately?...im new here so i don't know many people here whic can give me the answers of the questions which are really bothering me..

thanks

-x-

Hanswolfgang does a very good job in answering questions 🙂

And i recommend the captain also who will be on later 🙂

There are others that are good but alot of them have backloggs with so many people asking for requests.

So you will have to be patient when asking.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn 😄 and goodluck.

• ok.....Thankyou very much..