Tarot help interpretating cards!

• I did this reading not long ago, and it didn’t make sense. I don’t think I was in the right frame of mind when doing the reading. These seem more accurate. Hoping someone can help interpret the cards. He is just a customer at my work I am interested in. Thanks.

1. What he feels for me: Ten of coins

2. What he thinks of me: The Chariot

3. What is keeping us apart: Judgement

4. Best approach to take to this situation: Seven of wands

5. What is hidden about him: Nine of coins

6. What type of relationship would he want with me: Strength

7. Most likely outcome between us: Ace of wands

• WOW! that was my impression of this reading. Thank you for the opportunity to help you interpret this reading.

First of all, lets note that there are 2 coin cards (earthly matters) and 2 wand cards (action; spirtuality) and then there are 3 major arcana cards.

1. What he feels for me: Ten of Coins - a treasure to cherish, valuables, fruit of all labor, In my deck the treasure chest is open symbolizing readiness to recieve and share.

2.What he thinks of me: Chariot - Victory, a person who has self assurance and knows herself and where she is going in life.

3. What is keeping us apart: Judgement - Inaction on eithers part. (maybe his judgement is that he may not be your equal or viceversa - out of his league.

1. Best approach to take to this situation: Seven of wands - Let him know you are approachable and be competitive for his attentions. Now is not the time to sit on your laurels!

2. What is hidden about him: Nine of coins - He has worked hard to achieve who he is and what he has. It might look like success has come to him easily, but it took a lot of work on his part.

3. What type of relationship would he want with me: Strength - one that is not controlling but kept together by a knowing force of love. To deal with ever comes up with courage, grace, hope and compassion. Passion, sensuality and physicality(Sex!). To keep untamed behaviors at bay in public and animalistic in the sac!

4. Most likely outcome between us: Ace of wands - This card represents the start of fire and says to take action now, don't worry about the details. this also represents the getting lucky card for a man. This is the beginning spark that starts the fire.

There is a deep attraction between the two of you and to start getting to know each other, which will lead to all the questions you have for one another gets answered. Also, in getting to know each other, you really will know each other on a level not known to any others. At least that is my take on this card.

Let me know what you think of this reading please. Did it help, or do you still have questions.

Nanette

• Thanks for taking the time to interpret my cards. He is very hard to read, it did help. Thanks again.