What I'm thankful for.

• I'm thankful for the all of the support I found when I escaped an abusive marriage. Also I'm thankful to this service for warning me to what was up and helping see the signs. Thank you.

• Am thankful for life , that I live in a some what free country. That I have a house and a job.

• I am thankful for being able to stand on my own 2 feet after a failed marriage and for having a loving and supporting family especially from my special someone.

• i am thankful for having the life that i have today, i realise that there are many other people that dont have even something to eat, i am thankful for the love i am receivng all around

• i am thankful for the aide i have received in all my life for the diffrent problemes i had, i am thankful fo the love and respect of all those around me i am am thankful for all the chances i receive to make a diffrence and to add those around me, i am thanul for the food i have on the table i am thanful for the sun and moon, i am thankful for familly

• First off i am thankful for god and gods love, gods mercy, gods grace, my son is 23 years old and he has cystic fibrosis and is on the double lung transplant list, the doctors told me he wouldn't live pass 10 year of age, so i do have alot to be thankful for but all of my thankfulness gods to god he is the only one or thing that deserves it.God bless you all.

• i am thanful for this chance you are giving me to help a litle those in need, i am thankful for my familly in friends, i am thankful for all the love and support i am receiving

• I am thankful for all my family and friends that are supporting me! . I just ended an engagement of 2 years and am now a single Mom. It has been very difficult! With the support of these people, I am making this new transition in my life fulfilling. I am thankful for my kids, my job, the roof over my head, the food in my fridge, and the car I drive.

• Thia year started out great for me until August when I lost my job after 10 years.I recently bought a home and I am currently working 24/7 along with my husband to be able to survive.I am very thankful for having my husband and my children who have helped pull me through this.You can't help but go into a depression when all of this is going on.I'm thankful for my health and love of my family and know we will survive and get through all of this.

• I am thankful for every day that the source of life allows me to continue to live, and I am also thankful for charities like this and the like minded people who every day prove their worth in this universe by fighting for what really matters in our world, by any means nessessary. Thanks.

• I am thankful for finding my inner voice. I am thankful for unconditional love that surrounds us all. I am thankful for infinate possibilities...

• Im thankful for my family, good health, a new year with the first black president..Obama..im also thankful for my sanity cus dealing with my babydaddy..ugh..babydaddy drama is all i got to say...

• I'm thankful that I have a job and a roof over my head. That I have caring friends and that I am still alive.