An open eyed vision of a Co-Worker!

• Hi,

Around 1 n a half years have passed since this actually happened... I met a girl in my office as my team mate. We instantly made friends and had a good chemistry right from day 1.

After around a month or so... I saw an open eyed vision that I was married to her, along with a message which my mind translated as "Lead Me O' Lord"...

Well she already had a boyfriend and was happy and content with him... And I was quite determined to follow this dream till the end... It all ended up in a big conflict and I finally had to resign from that job...

I am still very much confused (Perhaps obsessed too).... N l pretty much lost interest in everything (Alchohol, girls,... even food) after that incidence...

I know it now that... not following this dream is something that my sub-conscious just does not allow... and following it... means pain. perhaps destruction too...

Any good thoughts here?

• To add on to that... I have been following this dream with as much passion, courage and faith as I can manage. I have been pushing myself beyond my limits at the personal level... Have tried N number of things. I have brought like thousands of changes in me and my lifestyle after this happened... This has been a life changing experience for me.

However, it continues to pain. Every morning I wake up with a big "WHY?". It really pains somewhere inside to think that the only thing that matters to me is not there with me.

BTW, I am a Libra- Oct 11, 1983... She is a Scorpion Oct 23, 1985.

I would greatly appreciate any constructive and sincere advice on this.