The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for having the means to provide and cook a wonderful dinner for my family. I am thankful for this site for letting us provide that for another family in need so they may enjoy the overabundance of leftovers!!

• I am grateful that there are people out there who appreciate the sacrifices being made by our military and their families. It makes it easier for those of us who have children engaged in our current military endeavors and are far away this Holiday Season. I am grateful that my son is home with us this week and my family surrounds me with their love and support.

• i am grateful for the gift of perceiving life as a vast, unending flow of love.

• i am grateful for the gift of perceiving life as a vast, unending flow of love.

• i am grateful for the gift of seeing life as a vast, unending flow of love.

• i am grateful for the gift of seeing life as a vast, unending flow of love...

• I am grateful for is when I am on the phone with, say a person who is some kind of Representative for example, the phone company or store clerk, people in an elevator and out of no where the love the moves into and out from me is given the opportunity to break the barrier of formalities to that of sister's and brother's. As it is in our collective unity that will give us the opportunity to heal the lost and bro ken parts of our selfs, having been left in the dark far to long. I am grateful for those who also desire to perceive a reality where abundance is possible for all and not just for the few self appointed handful. I am grateful, yet that doesn't come close to best describe...... even after all my mistakes my children still love me. I thank our Divine Creators who by their grace, had given me such a blessing that these beautiful creatures would share life with me

• I am thankful for all things today. Being in a program of recovery, every moment that I have is more or less borrowed time. I have been given an opportunity to give back in the most profound and personal way! I am grateful for everything that got me here...that includes those difficult, painful lessons...as well as the joys that I have received. Change is inevitable, growth is opptional....

Peace

• I am thankful that my children and I have a safe place to live and food to eat. I am thankful that we are no longer in a DV situation and we have our health and each other. I am thankful for everyone that has helped us, stood beside us, and let me cry on their shoulders. Thank you.

• Like all of you I am thankful for a roof over my head, food on the table and a bit of money in the bank. I am also grateful to have seen other parts of the world where these things may not exist, so I don't take what I have for granted. I am also thankful for most of my interesting, fascinating and creative students. They make all the other teaching nonsense worth it.

• I am so thankful for my parents - both in their 80s and the most supporting a loving couple I know. I have such a close knit family and wonderful friends that share the fun times of my life, but also scoop me up and put me back together when I need a hug. I am one lucky lady!!

• I am grateful I will be seeing my husband today. He is in a recovery program after many many years of drug abuse. I am grateful Gods has answered my prayers. I am grateful it is a beautiful day. I will take joy in it.

• I am Grateful for this day which God has made. I will Rejoice that I will have a visit with my husband who is in a recovery program. I am Grateful that after many, many years of addictions my husband has sought treatment. I am grateful for each persom who touches my life and each person who crosses my path. May they each be blessed. .

• I am thankful that my family and I were able to spend the holiday together

• I am THANKFUL for being able to wake up everyday and breathe in the fresh air!

I am also, thankful for all of my loved ones, friends & family alike.

My Gratitude extends to my ability to absorb knowledge and provide for all that are in my care.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

• I am thankful for my friends and family, for my home etc. But I am doubly thankful for the extra blessings I have known, that my mom and I are good friends, that my son has a beautiful daughter who adores me, that my daughter has a boyfriend who truly loves her and takes good care of her.

I am blessed that in this illness, I am still able to do some things, and that it happened to me and not my kids or someone else I love. That it allowed me precious time with the ones I love. That it taught me so much and made me a better person, more patient, more understanding, more open.

I am thankful for the bird droppings on my shirt and the dog hair on my furniture, because that means I'm lucky enough to have 3 feathered friends who call to me and 2 little pound puppies to snuggle.

• Iam very, very thankful for everything in my life, good and bad. Iam just glad to be here and experience all I can in this very short time we all have. Iam thankful and grateful to have a heart that has been filled and broken, but keeps on beating., music to my ears.

• What a great idea to support Meals on Wheels in this way--thanks tarot.com. I am thankful for my family...for being able to watch my children grow and start their families...and I love being called Grandma. I am thankful for my friends, some of whom I've known for 50 years. I am thankful for my faith, which keeps me balanced and at peace. I am thankful for my freedom and the ability to obtain knowledge from sites like tarot.com. I believe much good will come from the Good Karma Community.

• I am thankful for my wonderful family, husband & children. We are extremely blessed with good health, two jobs, a warm home with food on the table and a lovely school. I am thankful that we have each other, and we know & trust that we can accomplish and get through anything together.

www.bookkeeping-basics.net

www.hornesearch.com

• I'm thankful for being alive. Everyday seems to carry challenges for me, sometimes the pain is so unbearable but i am strong of faith and for that i am thankful. I am thankful for my children, my grandchildren and the rest of my family and for my friends. i am thankful for the man in my life for although he drives my up the wall sometimes he is the other 1/2 that makes me feel whole. I am thankful for the sorrows in my life for without them i would never know how joy feels. Most of all i am thankful for my experiences as they have taught me some things, 🙂