The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am gratefull for my snotty teenage daughter who just told me she didnt have to stop being rude to me cuz this is her room, and then she said why didnt i just go get my pie or something. But she is a good kid, who gets straight A's and excels in everything she does. So i put up with the attitude and am so thankfull she is mine. I am thankfull that i have made it through this last year, it has been quite a ride. I am most thankfull to be an American. God bless everyone.

• i'm thankful for my family, my cat, my dogs... and food. and the fact that this year is probably the best year yet... reguardless of struggles... because i can say i worked for every bit of success i have. and him. i'm thankful that he's still in my life.

• This comes from a grateful heart and soul...

1. Grateful for this lifetime opportunity to attempt to achieve lessons, do good, love others as I love myself, and spiritually grow as much as I am possiblly able.

2. Grateful for a perfect body.

3. My parents

4. Grateful for the path that sent me to my husband who consistantly demonastrated and gave true unconditional love. Thank You My Love XOXOXO

5. Grateful for our children.

6. Grateful for our grandchildren.

7)Grateful for our little fur persons.

8)Grateful for my friends, acquaintances, and my enemies.

THE GREATEST APPRECIATION ....

9)Grateful for the love, guidance and companionship that God and His Son gives me.

May God Bless this world and all His creations!!!!

• I am thankful for a loving family, a rewarding and great job, and for all the great people in my life. Love is abundant for those who give love. I am thankful for a happy and joyous life and each new day I can get out of bed and enjoy the ones who make the world a more pleasant place to inhabit.

• I thank the soldiers and their families for my freedom to do this!!

• I am thankful for my family and friends and my job.

• I'm thankful for the soldiers and their families to give me the opportunity to do this!!

• I'm thankful for the soldiers and their families to give me the opportunity to do this!!

• I thought I made a mistake so, I put it in too many times.......SORRY GUYS !!

• I am thankful for this life, in seeing how we are all one, and we are all connected together. Also the people that I get to share these discoveries with, my friends and family:)

• Many thanks for so good informations, it seems you are my closely good friend that I am so glad to open your website. Tarot.com will be with me everyday surely.

Big thanks and best greetings from BKK,

Nanna -

• Im thankful for my children.. everyday they give me something new to smile and laugh about, for the air I breath as it often carries on it one of my favorite scents, for the smile of a sweet man I have fallen helplessly in love with and for his love as well. For waking up every day...

• I'm grateful for my home, job (esp in this economy with so many friends having problems), my family and friends, but esp for the two little jack russel terriers I adopted last Wednesday from the SPCA. They make me happy, smile, laugh and most of all, they want a good home so badly they are trying so hard to behave it kills me! Life is GOOD!

• There are many things I am thankful for. I am thankful for the ability to make it through the tough situations in my life when I feel like I am sinking. For the family and friends who are there no matter what the cicumstances and the angels placed in my life to steer my path when I falter.

I love my children who do not always see things the way I do. But one can only hope the hind sight is really 20/20 and for the memories and the love family always brings.

• I am thankful for god first an foremost, my children, my boyfriend & my family! I am also very thankful for this life although, it can be complicated at times.

• I am thankful for my life, for when i thought my life had no meaning and i was left alone in a world i did not call my own. i was lifted up, held tightly and never let go, until this day a few years later.. now i am guided by my spirits..and i know I have been given a gift..

• I am thankful for my family, friends, job, roof over my head, food in my stomach, the adventures I have ahd the past year.

• Thank you for everything!

• I'm grateful for my family, and that my MS isn't as bad as it could be.

• I too am thankful for my family and my health I am most thankful today for the opportunity to simply write a few words to help feed those who are less fortunate.