The Good Karma Community Challenge

• Im thankful for my daugghter, for my dear friend, for my health, for my dreams and for my supoorters!

• I'm grateful for that my family is doing well in these difficult times, for my job and my health. We have so much more than most people in other parts of the world, we'd have to be crazy to complain about the small stuff.

• I am thankful for being able to wake up every morning because waking up means I am still alive and able to take pleasure and joy in my family, friends and my life. I am also thankful that God gave me the gift of singing and that I can share it with others and if I can touch just one person with music then that is thanks enough for me!

• I'm thankful for all the abilities I have been given which enable me to lead a fulfilling life and share it with my family and friends.

• I am thankful for the daily opportunities to become a better person.

• I am thankful for my family, my fiance and his family, my friends (online and off) and my future, near and far.

• I am thankful for my family and special friends, my true blessings.

• i am so thankful for my 2 beautiful kids and the re came to minder to not forget about the happier side of life,when you just cant seem to see it on your own.And all the blessings that have welcomed us to share.

• I am thankful that I have a good job, my car is running, I have my own place to live and I will graduate from collegethis Spring!

• I am thankful that I will be having surgery to fix the pain that causes me not to be the best me I can be. I am thankful for my family who stands beside me even though I may not always be the most kind person to be around. Especially at this time of year, I am thankful to just be alive. To be able to do all of things that I AM ABLE TO. Looking forward to the future which holds bright beginnings and sad endings, just looking forward, that's all I want to do.

• I am thankful for my two boys! Being a single Mom is very challenging, but worth it! If I a can raise them to be self sufficient, respectful Men I will know I did my job!

• I am grateful for many things..but the one that I want to share is about dark chocolate. I am grateful that dark chocolate exists because I don't feel guilty eating a square, as it is supposed to be good for me!

• I'm thankful for everyone and everything that I've been given. I'm especially thankful for my grandma, my parents, and Shawn.

• I am thankful for my courage and inner strength. It's taken a long time, more than 50 years 🙂 to develop into the person that I am today. I love my life and what I've accomplished...and particularly my family and friends.

• I'm so thankful for seeing the world letting go of fear, step by step, in all facets of life - and especially in communities like this one! I Love that I'm being supported by God and the Universe with like-minded people who aren't afraid to allow themselves be vulnerable in expressing the positive side of life - and in seeing the so-called negative with new eyes and open-hearted perspectives. And I'm grateful for seeing the internal changes I'm currently undergoing reflected back to me by the outside world!

The past four and a half years have led me to experience another side of life as a result of losing both parents - my Dad most recently in August. While it hasn't been the easiest of roads (continuing to wear away at me at times) I am finding that I'm being encouraged to grow up as I begin to know the qualities of strength, nurturing and character that my parents represented within my own sense of self. As I continue letting go of the old support systems, I see that there are times that I may feel like I have far to fall, yet through it all, I am still being held - always being held.

And as I begin to pick up the pieces of Who I Am and What I Need to truly move forward, I begin to feel God's Love even more through emails by websites like this one asking me to write a letter of forgiveness say, or share what I am most grateful and thankful for. It's just nice to know that there are others opening up to themselves in this way, and seeing that I am not at all alone.

I thank you and applaud all those who provide safety nets of expression like this one, where peace and Love reign for all!

• I am thankful for people like you who care enough about your boys to help them become an asset to the world!

• Im thankful for my 3 dogs and for all my friends

• I am thankful for my babies (my cats) and my friends.

• I'm thanksfull for my health, my kids and my job for everthing that makes me happy.

• what am Thankful for

having a Job and a roof over my head and having

the ablity to just hang on to what is important in life

family home and taking every day as it comes

and doing the best you can with what you have

life is not about things or money its about living

and thats what am thankful for