The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am grateful for the abundance of love, laughter and wealth in my life.

• I am grateful for my children, my health and theirs, food in my belly, my warm home, my new car, and my gift of empowering women. I am also grateful for my spiritual coaching business that is getting off the ground this year and for my chance to get my masters in theology! Most of all I am grateful for love.

• I am thankful for light, for the miracle of life everywhere around me, for being able to feel pleasure and pain, cold and warm, for the moments where I feel God's presence, for having had the fortune of being where I am now.

• I am thankful that I have two beautiful, healthy children. I'm thankful for my husband who is the best father I know. I'm thankful for his job that provides us with food, shelter, clothing, medicine, cars, gas, and all the unnecessaries in life that we all take for granted. I'm thankful for the other members of my family that love me and support me. I'm thankful that we all have our health and have been graced with wonderful lives. I'm thankful for my job, which provides me with a sense of fulfillment and some extra spending money that I can share with my kids or put in the bank for a rainy day. I'm thankful for the U.S. military that puts their lives on the line every single day for people like me who don't know how they do it, but are sure glad they do. I'm thankful for firefighters and police officers, doctors, nurses and teachers, the garbage collector and all the other countless workers in our economy that keep things rolling. I'm thankful for the Internet and for Tarot.com who have prompted me to sit down and really think about all that I have I have received. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

• I can honestly say this year I feel blessed. While I am not rich, I am truly thankful for the loving family, coworkers, and friends that I have. They make each day and each milestone in my life special. I feel that there is always someone that would be there for me when times get rough.

• I am thankful for the angel that God sent to earth to bless my life and be my wife. For my children, for my grandchildren and and this wondrous journey that never ceases to amaze me

• I am thankful for my family, (children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces) as family is the most important thing in my life. I have my health, I am not rich but certainly not poor, I have a roof over my head, food to eat, a warm bed to share with my two cats and clothes on my back. Thanksgiving is a reminder of those things which most of us take for granted until we see a homeless person on the street with none of those things. For Thanksgiving stop one homeless person, not the ones standing on the corner with signs, but one pushing a cart perhaps and give them your spare change. Give them something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

• I am thankful for my children. for the love of the most wonderful man in the world. for true friends who stick with you thru thick and thin. for my job. for my home. for God who rules the universe and yet has deemed to love me.

• I am thankful for many things in my life....my family, my friends, my job, my health, my home.....but what I am most thankful for is the love of my children. Without them, I am nothing.

• I am thankful for my family and friends. I am very thankful that i can share my life and customs with my new b/f so he can truly see what it means during the Holidays and to see what it is to give freely of your self, with no strings attached . Wishing everyone happy holidays with love.

• I'm thankful for coming to my senses finally and asking for the help I needed to break free.

• I'm thankful beyond words for a family,friends & job(employer AND coworkers) that allowed me the opportunity to be so present in my father's final years. To be available to support him as he transitioned from this life turned out to be a gift for me as well. I feel truly blessed.

• I am grateful for all the love and support I receive and welcome into my life.... to be blessed with the abundance of talents to share with the world is a feeling beyond belief, to have felt the power of the most incredible positivity throughout our world and to be receptive to it is simply one of the blessing our world bestows upon us... when we are ready to accept we then receive and to learn this is one of the most precious lessons that I have thankfully learnt.

• I'm thankful for the opportunity to donate to charity by stating what I'm thankful for.

• im thankful for beeing alive ,for the lovely familie i have ,for all the experiences i had ,for all the people that crossed my live,for beeing loved and for loving,

• I'm thankful for the recent events in my life that caused me to take a step back and reaccess the path I was leading. I have began taking the steps to turn my life around not only for my own sake, but also for the sake of my husband and children who will walk this path beside me. Here's to new beginnings.

• I am so grateful for the love, laughter, songs, and dance inspired by my children, friends, and foes (if I have any)- I am grateful for LOVE it's self since all good things stem from the proper exercise of this force of nature. May each one of us allow our love and appreciation to thrive and be inspired to grow vibrantly up through the crusty layer of strife, fear of uncertainty, and suppression that may try to weigh it down! Shanti-Peace, Love to All

• I am truly thankful for my boys. They are a constant reminder of what it is to be, think and act young everyday. Without them I would not be the mom I am! I am thankful for all the people in my life that care about me,for all the miracles in life that are shared and just being able to wake up every day to something new.

• If we all could learn to lean on each other more we would not have so much heartache that brought us down.

• Today I am grateful for:

America

Beautiful Blue skies that covered the ranch this AM.

Calls from my husband while we are apart

Dreams ~ that with prayer & Gods grace come true

Effort

Friends

Gods Grace

Hope

Inspiration

Jams ~ my favorite raspberry!

Kindness of others

Love

Magic of a child

Natures boundies