The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for all my life experiences, even the ones that seem very hurtful or trying at the time--as they make me stronger and better able to empathisize with other people's challenges.

• I'm thankful for my great community and family. I'm grateful my puppy feels better today. I'm grateful my business is doing well. (knock on wood!)

• Thanks for the opportunity, and the reminder, to be thankful, and to say it in a public forum. Whenever I feel negative or defeated for whatever reason, I eventually stop to remind myself that I am so very fortunate, that everywhere I look in my life there is something to be thankful for. I once read that if sometime during the day we stopped to give thanks for ten things, whatever is occuring will change for the better. The GKCC is something like that, the opportunity to pour out thanksgiving. It has no negative results. It feels good to say thanks, to be thankful, and to live with an attitude of thanksgiving. For all of this, and for all of you, I am thankful.

• I'm thankful for the good health of my family & my pets!

• I am thankful for the opportunity to live in a free country where my family is able to enjoy so many wonderful things. I am grateful to our heros who have provided this freedom to us all since the beginning of time.

• I am thankful for health, friends, humour, having enough to eat and somewhere to live, for work I love. And for the opportunity contact the feeling of thankfulness together with everyone ....

• I'm thankful for my paid-for house, and for my functional, loving family.

• I am thankful for loving energy, and our opportunity to enjoy living.

• peace, potential, nutrition, neighbors, family, friends, and fun!

• A few of my favorite things.......I breathe, I can move around, I have a grandbaby I see a lot, I have a job I enjoy, I have a laptop and an internet connection so I can post this, I can pay my bills and still eat.

• I am thankful for all the wonderful interesting beautiful people who have and continue to touch my life.

• Thank full ness! I am full of thanks for my four legged companions, Molly, Kun tu, Annie, I am thank -filled for all my friends, for the Divine, the breaths I take everyday! I love life.

• I'm thankful for the air,for the water,for this amazing planet.I'm thankful for having a roof over my head and having shelter! I'm thankful there is a GOD, a higher power.I'm thankful and grateful for the experiences in my life and having had the blessing to learn from it all...wether it was bad or good,i learned! Thank you!

• I live on Galveston Island. We've just been through the worst hurricane in 100 years. My house is gone.

I'm grateful that very few people died. Surprisingly few.

I'm grateful that everyone I work with is more or less okay, and so are all my friends.

I'm grateful that I'm well enough off to have insurance, so I'll get my house back, newer and better even.

I'm grateful for FEMA paying for hotel rooms for 2 weeks.

I'm grateful that I could FIND a hotel room, and didn't have to live in a shelter or a tent city.

I'm grateful that I had friends to stay with back on the Island, whose place escaped damage.

I'm grateful for electricity. And air conditioning. And refrigerators.

I'm grateful for the Salvation Army giving us hot meals.

I'm grateful for MREs.

I'm grateful for meals from FEMA.

I'm grateful for clean water.

I'm grateful for hot water.

I'm grateful that I salvaged enough of my stuff so that I don't feel like I lost everything.

I'm grateful my house didn't burn down. Three of my neighbor's did, at the height of the storm, in 5 feet of water. Mine was next, and the fire would have keep hopping down the line of houses but Somehow some firemen waded through the water and pumped water from the storm itself onto my smoldering roof.

I'm grateful I still have my job, and only missed about 2 weeks of work.

Etc, etc, etc.

• I am thankful for my Life as a Daughter, Sister , Friend, Wife, Mother, Grandparent, & Trubidor.I have been Truely Blessed with a Wonderful Family and a life that I appriciate more with each passing Day.

• I am thankful for having enough money to live the lifestyle that I always wanted, I am thankful to have a unique partner who loves me doesn't give up even when I push away from my own insecurities, I am thankful for being blessed with two good careers, a business and good looks that have been priceless to me. I am thankful for a family and friends who believ in me and support me and gain inspiration from all my larger than life goals. I am thankful that I am in a position to give generously and receive gratefully.

Thanks for this beautiful idea

• I am thankful to live in the USA!

• This Planet is an amazing dream come true. I hear the roaring river behind my house, I see the tailend of the full moon, the air is fresh and the breeze...I have a fantastic son, an incredible life full of drama and bliss and contractions and hope and release. I eat well, sleep well, my body is sound, my friends are few but real, my brother is a guide, my beloved is my teacher. Even in the darkest of times, I remember that Love is the only rule. I have discovered some wonders in this world--plants, animals, people, art and creation. My spirit is finally whole after a long journey full of twists and crazy roads, and now the path is clear. I am truly and gratefully humbled to be alive, a witness and a participant, in this time of humanity.

• I feel more thankful this year than I ever have. I've watched some amazing changes in the world and in my life. Are the things I thought would happen 10 years ago? No. But they are changes that are going to make a difference. I am finally working at a job where I am truly helping people every day. My family has finally decided to come together and forget old grudges and just "be" with each other. People I don't even know talk about wonderful spiritual things like energy, their dreams, manifesting, etc. It's exciting and electric. I'm so grateful to be here on this planet in a time when everything is changing. Somehow my soul knows that I have been waiting for this.

• I'm thankful for the opportunity to connect with other every day, to share love and laughter and to try and create positivity each day no matter how crappy I feel.