The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my family, my daughter, who is the love of my life, my sister and my niece, whom I adore, my friends, my Yoga teacher training "family", my health, my continuing graduate education, my work family, the opportunity life presents both good and bad and the lessons they provide. I am thankful that we can still hope to change the world for the better.

• I am thankful for my best friend Stacie, for my two beautiful, healthy, smart girls, for my hardworking husband, my parents that love me, and the little acts of kindness that people do every day just because.

• I am thankful for my life taking a huge turn, all for the better.

Im thankful for my amazing little brother, Mother, Father, Family, & my amazing boyfriend who has stuck with me through these tough times. I also like to see everyone else on her saying what they are thankful for.

Im thankful for being surrounded by nice people and for those who arent to nice I wish them the best.

Happy Thankgiving everyone!

• one thing i am very grateful for, that god answered my prayers witha man who embodies everything i ever wished to find in a man, 100% honesty, honor, laughter, challenges me in every way and make me feel more loved then i ever have. one prob is because he's married we can't have the relationship we'd like. but non the less I love and thank god everyday for this man in my life, he's fullfilled my life just bytalking to me and that good enough.

• Today I am thankful for the people who make life interesting and bring a smile to my face 🙂

• I'm thankful for everything, because without it I would have nothing to live for.

• We found ourselves homeless on the 31st of October, but God stepped into our lives and now we have a lovely 3 bedroom home with a backyard in a safe neighborhood and an angel of a landlord. We are so thankful for our blessings of a home, each other and a new start.

• I am grateful for my healthy family and for having a warm house to live in while it is cold outside. I am grateful for the Angels that surround me and my family all the time and I am grateful for the love that surrounds my home and family thanks... LOVE ~ LIGHT AND ^j^ BLESSINGS...

• I am grateful for my life; everything in it and surrounding it. My family, my friends who will always love me no matter what. I am grateful for God who will aways love me no matter what. My house, my bed and my school. All my teachers who believe in me and always incourage me to do my best. I am grateful for music, songs and words (writing). My friends are the best ever and i will be forever grateful. Family is life and without them i wouldn't be here. I am grateful for the country i live in and the safe invironment and the food everywhere. I am grateful for love and happiness. I am grateful for my whole life and would never change anything! love to everyone always

• I haven't always led my life down the right path, doing drugs and getting into trouble seemed to hover over me like a black cloud. In August of 2002, The heavens blessed me with a baby boy and a year and exactly 4 months later a baby girl. I stopped doing the drugs and I was doing great. Unfortuatly I had some family problems and was no longer allowed to live in my great grandmothers home which left me and my children homeless. I soon checked into a homeless shelter and I thought I was doing the right thing. My son came down with pnumonia and had to be hospitalized. I too was having health problems and was given medication I had never taken before. I fell asleep in my sons crib and the nurses said they could not wake me up. I told them I was in a shelter and was getting help with my drug problems. I thought I was doing the right thing and the hospital would help me. The next day when I returned to the hospital CPS was there and they took my children away, I was devestated. I started not caring agian and tried to over dose several times. My children were placed in a foster home and I recieved supervised visits. The state severed my rights and My chlidern were PLaced with a very nice and loving family. Although I have no contact with them, the last time I saw them The foster mom assured me they would be fine. Since then I have done nothing but do the right thing. No drugs no wrong paths. I help those who cant help themseleves, like young children, the elderly, handicapped and so on. Good Karma has come my way alot and I only have the heavens to thank that my children are helthy and with a very good family. Although I learned a very valuable lesson, and the bad Karma did show it's self I do not hold a grudge, Lessons are out there to be learned and my children could have led a dangerous lifestyle that I was and I choose a better life for them by letting them be adopted. Sure I miss them but I know one day I will see them agian and that's when I will recieve the real reward of Good Karma.

• I am thankfull for getting a chance to be reborn into a body and having a soul that is soo intouch with the heart that even when things get down i know i came back to spread love to all who have none. thanks. mayan indigo

• I am thankful for the meals on wheels program. cause with out it my grandma would not have had hot meals to eat in her senior living center.

• i am thankful for everyone and the fact that geoerge bush's presidency is finally over

• I'm thankful for caring people that want to make a difference in other people's lives.

I'm also thankful for my job, my family, friends, home and pets, past and present. I'm also thankful for the lessons that we will learn from this economic crisis.

• I am thankful for each and every second I have here on this journey we call life. The good, the bad, the 'now' and 'then', it's all part of the universal flow.....enjoy the ride!

• I am thankful for being able to make a difference in the lives of children everyday! I am also thankful for my family, friends, my heatlh, and my dogs!

• I am thankful for the doctors who found my cancer early and for my niece Sarah, my sister Karen, and my friend Frank who have been there with me every step of the way to beat this terrible disease. Life is good!!!

• i am thankful for each of my blessings. I am thankful for all of my experiences, those perceived postively and negatively. I am thankful for my family, friends, mind, body, soul, ability to think, life experiences, being an example, getting to live another day so that I may receive another piece of the puzzle. dogs (especially cocker spaniels. airedales, and shih tzus), angels, flowers, sunshine, beaches, birds, everyone and everything, growth and progress, and my health, for second chances, for blessings seen and not.

• I am thankful for every day is a new day to look foreward to I am thankful for my beautiful family and friends

• For release from a lifetime of depression.For friends and financial security.